Prairie Tarot by Robin Ator

strings of life

karen0205 said:
This was the last update by Robin early last year:

Plans call for printing this 79-card deck sometime this year, depending on money, other projects, and the, uh, phases of the moon.
I'm hopeful and am holding out for the full deck. I love the Majors.

tarotmama

Yeah this is kind of my dream tarot actually!

Inthetree

Me too.. I really, REALLY want to see the full deck published; I'd probably buy five between my backups and gifts for friends of mine :)

Medvsa

I'm also hoping for a 78-card version; this deck is very different from my usual style, but there's something about it that really appeals to me.

Nydia

Grip Dellabonte said:
If you're on the fence about the Majors, don't be. Jump off! Get'em while you can. To me, they really are that nice.
Your post enabled me! I bought the Prairie majors and another majors deck I found on that site. I have been waiting for a release of a 78/79 card deck for more than a year, since I could see some of the minors from the link in the first post of this thread. The small card size of the majors appeals to me and I don't know if an expanded deck would be published the same way. I'm not so sure anymore if the minors will ever be printed.

The Game Crafter site doesn't show the Prairie Tarot when you click on the tarot tab on the left of the page. It's a good thing that Aeclectic has a link to this deck. Also, the picture doesn't work for me on the Prairie Tarot page. I think there must be some Game Crafter customers missing out on seeing or knowing that this deck exists.

morticia monroe

I don't know why, but this deck came to mind this morning. I hadn't seen this thread for months, at least, and here it is.

Of course I purchased one. As much as I love my Ator tarot, and with all this enabling, I'm hooked.

Grip Dellabonte

Nydia, I hope you like it. I don't think I've ever enabled anyone before. It's like having test anxiety, sort of. :D

Morticia, hey there! :) Have you seen the Minors?? Wow!

JBerry

Americana

I like, from viewing the on-line pictures, that it is so American. I'm American. I read for Americans. It's refreshing.

rota

I'm reworking my website as we speak, to accommodate the soon-to-appear Prairie Tarot. For those who would like to pre-order -- watch this space! I'll let you know the URL soon.

Chronata

Yay! Awesome news!!!

This is one of those deck I HAVE to own!