Prisma Visions

Padma

I am glad that the artist was so proactive about it :)

I am also sorry that you and Bodhiseed had any problems with your decks! That can be so disappointing!

Maveriker

I'll be ordering mine very soon, I hope I don't have any of these problems! Either way, I will post what happens :)

BodhiSeed

I emailed James and asked about the second shipment (not second printing) sent out, and he asked me to send a couple of photos which I did. I'm beginning to wonder if it is the lamination that's the problem, not the coloring that makes the cards look duller.

Padma

I am so glad to hear James is helping you out with your deck, Bodhiseed! :love: that makes sense, about the lamination. Let us know what happens!

Mariqueen

I was initially disappointed by the glossy card stock used for the deck, but I know that he did it in order to make the colors really pop. Though, I do wish he'd do a matte printing of the deck at some point, I'd really like it.

swedishfish612

BodhiSeed- please let us know what you find out. I'm kind of back and forth on whether to order this one. Thanks!

Le Fanu

I think I've had this deck for over a week now and have had no real urge to do anything with it. I shall hold onto it because I never get rid of decks and I may well come round to it. But I find it curiously one dimensional.

The Majors don't quite work for me. Where oh where is the mystery of the High Priestess? None of the Majors feel magical or mysterious. There is a curious sense in the cards (Major and Minor) of just one thing depicted, one thing happening. And then lots of swirly colours to somehow emphasise it. I rarely get this feeling with decks -especially pretty ones -but I find it oddly hollow (but pretty).

All of this without actually having read with it but instinct makes me not bother, which is not a good sign.

BodhiSeed

BodhiSeed- please let us know what you find out. I'm kind of back and forth on whether to order this one. Thanks!

I sent him photos of my cards as requested, but I've not heard back from him since. If I could upload photos, I would post them for you.

Simple

I really can't comment. I've been browsing all the pictures but I have to agree with LeFanu. It's colorful and curious but that's it. Pretty art but I don't really see multiple meanings for it. It looks great for panorama art. But for me, I buy decks to read, not just for art.

SarahJoy

I really can't comment. I've been browsing all the pictures but I have to agree with LeFanu. It's colorful and curious but that's it. Pretty art but I don't really see multiple meanings for it. It looks great for panorama art. But for me, I buy decks to read, not just for art.

That's what I thought at first, too. I assumed it would be another "pretty" for the collection. However, it turns out to be a pleasure to read with.