PsyCards

greatdane

:)) Chronata!

I was comfortable with them the moment I pulled them out of the box. The vital seven is the only spread I do with them and reading them is easy for me, but they don't beat about the bush with their messages much! But then I always take as something I need to watch for or work out, not as any final outcome, so I'm good with that. Chronata, how do you feel about the way they actually feel? Card stock, slickness? I just love how they shuffle and how vibrant they are!

Have a blessed day,

GD

SpiritOfTheDogz

I keep getting these cards out every once in a while and trying them for a week or two, but the readings are never accurate and seem hard work to do, so I don't care for them too much (although I'm intrigued enough to have another play now ;))

greatdane

:) Hi Spirit!

I LOVE them, although they are a blunt lot! When you get the Never card right next to fortune, well, it gives you a kick in the, um,...foot! I took that to mean if I was going to make money, better get it in gear! I only do the vital seven with it, but found it easy and comfortable the moment I got it out of it's box. If you do the vital seven, Spirit, let me know how it comes out, ok?

Blessings on your week,
GD

MareSaturni

I like the Psycards to make up little stories :) I don't use them much for divination, but your your experience has made me curious, GD! I think i'll give it a chance... use the Vital Seven spread and see how it goes!

greatdane

:), Marina!

I don't really use for divination, but more as going inward, hitting things I may have missed, options. I don't even see them as an oracle either. I see them as, well, psycards! I think they're quite simple to read actually, even with the possible meanings. If you try it, let me know how it went, ok?

GD

PsychicLord

I have used Psycards for well over a decade for divination.

I use 1 complete deck alongside 3 reduced decks. The reduction takes place by removing yes/no/now/never/inquirer cards from each of the 3 additional decks.

For a one year reading I use 6 columns and 4 rows, and for a 9 month reading I use 5 columns (4 cols for 6 months, and 3 cols for 3 months).

I find that the readings have proven to be very accurate. It is entirely possible that the same card will appear more than once in the same reading - normally for ongoing situations.

Often I include other oracle cards into my readings as extra rows, mainly when I feel Psycards may not reach the root cause.

SpiritOfTheDogz

I was thinking of doing this a while ago, adding three reduced decks to the original...then I checked out the prices and didn't bother. I can see how it would work out a lot better and who knows, one day I may be able to afford enough decks to do it :)

I see there's another Derbyshire fellow on here :)

Aerin

I'm another who uses these to make stories of past events from. I wouldn't personally use the yes/no/never cards for divination as I don't like specific predictive readings (whether or not they work, that's another debate).

greatdane

Well, Spirit?

Good reading? Aerin, I so get it. In the Vital Seven, it works for me because if I have a No card next to Voyage, it can mean a bunch of things, not that I won't be taking a trip, it could be a lot of things. I think about my life and options and no can be no different from a reversal card. I don't ever use just the yes, no, never cards to ask specific questions though, so I totally get that.

greatdane

How Often do you do PSYcard readings?

OK, so you do your spread, you get answers, how often to you feel the spread "good" for? Week, Month, Year? When do you usually do another spread? I've been doing about every 10 days to two weeks. Or is that just confusing to some? Do you do less often? I do the vital seven always, as that's just my favorite.