Psycards

Water Lady

Can someone tell me where to buy the Psycards?
looked at amazon but shipping and pricing are confusing. price jump does not make sense

danieljuk

Buy directly from the official website, there is an American reseller. When I bought them the UK prices from the official site were the cheapest and they do packs (like with books and pendulum), recommend the Hobson book with it :)

Water Lady

that would be the amazon site?

danieljuk

Sneaky on the American site you can only buy one book for it! Anyway see how that compares in price

DownUnderNZer

Have you received your book yet danieljuk?

danieljuk

Yes I think it's so worth it! It came at the end of our psycards circle ;) the official website gives great meanings as well. The deck just gives you keywords on a leaflet

DownUnderNZer

Awesome. Glad you have finally got the book! :thumbsup:

I still carry both along with my Tarot and Lenormand in my bag even if they just sit there all day.

I really like it that much! :)

Yes I think it's so worth it! It came at the end of our psycards circle ;) the official website gives great meanings as well. The deck just gives you keywords on a leaflet

danieljuk

praise indeed to keep in your bag DNZ :) maybe I should start doing that!
you won't regret buying them Nan! they are quite to the point and can be harsh but I found I needed to hear it! I think they get really psychologically deep :)

Water Lady

just got back from a meeting but I did order the cards this morning, not sure how long it will take.
I am waiting on the book, such a tight budget, hope I can find it on sale somewhere, if not I can get it later.
thanks for help