Psychic Development Group: Exercise 1

Audelia

thank you so much for the feedback! The funny thing is the things I got right and were a little obscure were the things I felt quite strongly during the exercise! Amy's Angels the most strongly and the rebel joker. I am glad I am starting to get the confidence to say what comes into my intuition but hope I can get a stronger message with more info with practice in future :) thanks for doing this and wishing you all the best! :thumbsup:

That's brilliant that you felt them so strongly. I'm amazed you picked up on Amy's Angels - I'm still smiling over that :). So glad to hear you're starting to get the confidence. Exercise two is up on the forum if you feel like giving it a shot. It's a little more challenging, but I have no doubt you'll be able to get some strong insights :)

Audelia

This was my first time trying anything like this! I usually just read tarot cards but I wanted to practice using my intuition and tuning other psychic abilities. Thank you so much for the feedback and for the inspiration and motivation to practice.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

You did so fantastic for a first attempt and I hope that the feedback helped to instil some confidence. Keep practicing and you will astound yourself :)

Audelia

That's a lot of feedback! WoW!
Thank you and looking forward to the next one!

Thanks for taking part :) I think feedback is so essential for exercises like this. It's the feedback that encourages us to keep practicing and motivates us. The next exercise is already up on the forum, would love to see what you can come up with :) It's a mystery, so I'll be taking part in the next one as well. I'm so excited to see the feedback next week!

Audelia

Thank you Audelia for the feedback and for the fun exercise. Glad I got something right.

If you're 28, you might want to check out your (astrological) Saturn return. I think a large part of it will be getting married. Best of luck! ;-)

You did great Jen :). Ah yes, I'm right in the middle of my Saturn return and let me tell you, I'm feeling it so strongly! :)

Audelia

Thanks for the feedback, I don't know what the spinning thing is either LOL !! That was random :)

I definitely need to learn how to focus more, I'm looking forward to trying more of these types of exercises

You did fantastic and if the spinning thing starts to make sense I will let you know. Sometimes we can even see things that have no relevance now, but do in the future so don't discount anything :).

The second exercise is already up on the forum if you'd like to give it a try. Just remember - the more we tune in, the easier it is to focus and control/hone our skills :)

Audelia

Hi there, Audelia ~
I would love to take part in a thread where we can build up our psychic muscles, BUT...

I don't believe in archangels or spirit guides, so I found that part of your assignment rather off-putting. I see you started off Exercise #2 in the same way. :(

Would you consider beginning some of these threads in the future with a more inclusive warm-up/cool-down method, for those of us who do not attach a "spiritual" aspect to psychic ability, or who have different belief systems? I think doing so would be more appealing to a wider range of people. I simply cannot participate with that as the beginning premise, but the rest of your exercise looks fun and stimulating!

Just a suggestion, not meant to criticize nor offend. Thank you!

Hi Geoxena,

You are more than welcome to take part. As I say in the introduction, the opening and closing exercise are purely optional as I realise everyone has different beliefs etc. I just put them down as a way that people can either follow or be inspired by to create their own exercises. So please do feel free to take part and use whatever warm up/close down methods feel most comfortable to you :)

Audelia

Thanks for the feedback! Looking forward to future ones....

DND:)

Thank you for taking part :) Exercise two is already up on the board if you'd like to give it a shot :)

Tigerangel

Thanks for taking part :) trust is such a big part of this kind of work I find. Once we stop the self-doubt it's incredible how much we are able to tune in!

The little white dog was a she and she was white all over with a black nose. I wonder if perhaps you're seeing a dog that will come into my life in the future? :)

Maybe, he looked like a lovely dog, and wasn't like any of the dogs that I have had or my family has had, so he's a bit of mystery lol.

celticnoodle

Hi Geoxena,

You are more than welcome to take part. As I say in the introduction, the opening and closing exercise are purely optional as I realise everyone has different beliefs etc. I just put them down as a way that people can either follow or be inspired by to create their own exercises. So please do feel free to take part and use whatever warm up/close down methods feel most comfortable to you :)

Geoxena, you can still do those warm up and cooling down exercises that Audelia mentioned--and skipping the part about Archangel Michael. Its a wonderful way to open yourself up for psychic exercises, to sit still, close your eyes and breathe in deeply and exhaling to get ready. Also, to imagining your chakras opening fully.

The closing down/cooling down exercise--I love the grounding one with imagining roots growing out of your feet into the ground like the roots of a tree, and you can again skip the part of giving thanks to Archangel Michael.

Another thing to do also that is good is to eat and drink things that are from the ground. So, drinking a glass of milk or even water is good--eating foods like fruits and vegetables are good too. But any exercise that you wish to do would be fine, or none at all.

geoxena

Hi Geoxena,

You are more than welcome to take part. As I say in the introduction, the opening and closing exercise are purely optional as I realise everyone has different beliefs etc.
Oh! Oops, so sorry! I guess I read it too quickly and missed that it was optional! I'm leaving for vacation at the end of the week, but will see if I can join the next one. Thanks!