Pyramid Spread Readings!

Dartellus

Hi Dartellus,

Career: Bear + Ring + Woman = I see in January possibly a big, financially attractive (Bear) commitment or contract (Ring) coming from a lady (Woman).

Love: Ship + Heart + Coffin = A lot of big changes (Ship and Coffin), most likely difficult, for you in love (Heart). Your love life is going to go through a serious, painful transformation (Heart + Coffin).

Money: Clouds + Moon + Lilies = there will be some financial hindrances (Clouds), but you will attract and pull in $$$ (Moon) over the month's time (Lilies); be patient (Lilies).

Hiya Chris!

Excellent reading!

Okay, about career, i'll update you if this becomes true...but you are not the first person to say this to me, that soon something like that will happen...but i'll update you.

About love, spot on! Yep, this is happening and is not being easy, this is a time of transformation and a lot of endings about love life. Indeed this is being painful and serious transformation...spot on.

About money, yes, this is happening...a lot of surprise things to pay and some delays.

Spot on reading, Chris, i'll update you more about all this...

Thanks again!

winter garden

Hi winter,

Love: Child + Key + Clouds = a small or new (Child) opportunity or solution (Key) in love will clear up some confusion or uncertainty (Clouds). Even though the Clouds is the last card in the Line, the Key is such a positive, powerful card that those Clouds won't last for too long and the Key will bring the answer or solution.

Health: Bear + Clover + Coffin = I'm not horribly well-versed in reading the cards for health, so please bear with me. However, the Bear I know does connect to both the stomach and nutrition and food in general, as the Clover next to the Bear could be veggies or eating right. With the Coffin at the end, though, there might be some food-related (Bear) problem or illness to come (Coffin) in January.

Family: Whip + Dog + Heart = looks like there might be an argument or some conflict (Whip) with someone close to you – a relative, sibling, etc. (Dog), but then things will turn out all right (Heart).

January is now over, so I wanted to give a second lot of feedback for this reading :)

Love: I don't believe there were any solutions to my love woes offered in January, but I was sent an invite to an event from the person I am interested in which created some further confusion for me.

Health: I did suffer additional stomach issues as a result of some medication I was taking, and have now been referred to a Gastroenterologist.

Family: Yes, there were multiple arguments with my father regarding his health during January, but these were something we moved on from fairly quickly.

I'd say your read was pretty on point - thank you!

ThtDancerGuy

Hiya Chris!

Excellent reading!

Okay, about career, i'll update you if this becomes true...but you are not the first person to say this to me, that soon something like that will happen...but i'll update you.

About love, spot on! Yep, this is happening and is not being easy, this is a time of transformation and a lot of endings about love life. Indeed this is being painful and serious transformation...spot on.

About money, yes, this is happening...a lot of surprise things to pay and some delays.

Spot on reading, Chris, i'll update you more about all this...

Thanks again!

Hi Dart,

I am SO sorry this is 4 weeks late! But thank you so much for the feedback! I'm glad you were able to resonate with it at the time, hopefully the same still stands true now in Feb. :)

ThtDancerGuy

January is now over, so I wanted to give a second lot of feedback for this reading :)

Love: I don't believe there were any solutions to my love woes offered in January, but I was sent an invite to an event from the person I am interested in which created some further confusion for me.

Health: I did suffer additional stomach issues as a result of some medication I was taking, and have now been referred to a Gastroenterologist.

Family: Yes, there were multiple arguments with my father regarding his health during January, but these were something we moved on from fairly quickly.

I'd say your read was pretty on point - thank you!

Hi winter,

Thanks so much for the feedback! :) It really helps me to learn and grow and see where I made some mistakes, namely with the love prediction: now I know that the Clouds at the end was about confusion inevitably and the Key did not clear it up, it was the nice new offer/opportunity (Child + Key) that came your way. *Note to self and to readers alike: if a negative card comes after the Key, it trumps the Key card. ;) Thanks again!

RAphrodite

Hi RAphrodite,

Love: Heart + Whip + Scythe = eeh, if you're currently in a relationship there may be some conflict, arguments, etc. (Heart + Whip) that may lead to a separation or at least a serious risk in the relationship (Scythe). If you're single, you're most likely going to experience stress (Whip) and a lack of love coming in (Heart and Scythe).

Job: If you're looking for work now, I see a very attractive (Bouquet), most likely well-paid (Bear + Ring) position or offer on the table. It may possibly also be related to something in management (Bear). If you're currently employed, then this Line might be predicting a nice pay increase or raise; Bouquet and Bear are "better and bigger." OR, on a different note, you might be given an offer for something (Bouquet) from a manager or someone above you (Bear + Ring).

Family: Key + Tree + Man = if you have been trying to get closer to a specific male in your family, January literally holds the KEY to that happening. Key and Tree show significant growth and opened, unlocked doors and connection surrounding a gentleman in your family (Man).

Hi CD,

Thanks for the reading g thought I'd update.

Love, yes, you were correct and there was stress, quite a bit of it, but things have calmed down quite a bit and are steady. Still dating.

Family: yes, am closer to my dad :)

Job: sigh, this was the one I really wanted to come true. No new job, I did establish contact with and got on a grant application with a professor, and have given job interviews, but no luck as yet. Am still waiting to hear back from one interview tomorrow.

Thanks again

zhadee

Job: House + Tower + Snake = if you are employed, then the stability of your workplace (House + Tower) will encounter a complication (Snake). House next to Tower can indicate feeling "at home" at work, or it could even be talking about your closeness with your work team (House = entourage, those you surround yourself with) and that it will face a problem in January (Snake). If you are unemployed, then don't expect to find work in January (Tower + Snake).
HI CD, some feedback: I got promoted in January. Looks like Tower + Snake count as boss.

pageofswords9110

Hi page,

School: Lilies + Clouds + Stork = if you are in school and not looking for a new school, confusions/doubts (Clouds) around your contentment in/around school (Lilies) will change and improve (Stork). Any troubles around school will be moving away in January.

Love: Tower + Coffin + Birds = if you're looking for love, January holds isolation (Tower + Coffin) and no progress on relationships (Coffin + Birds).

Finances: Stars + Ship + Letter = a positive prediction (Stars), it looks to me like some money might be coming in for you (Ship + Letter) in January, possibly from afar (Stars + Ship).
All of these came true. Thank you for the readings.

CosmicBeing

Hi Cosmic,

Finances: Whip + House + Woman = looks like most likely unfortunately there will be some stress and problems (Whip) around finances in your household (House + Woman) in January.

My finances stayed the same, but there were some financial increase and then there were some financial blahs. But, my January with finances were no different from any other month.

I do have to pay 7 dollars to my landlord.

Work: Clouds + Scythe + Anchor = confusion or doubt (Clouds) will be cleared and cut away (Scythe), bringing stability to your work situation (Anchor).

This is pretty much true.

Home/apt: Mice + Letter + Stars = some news (maybe a notice?) of a stressful nature, maybe even literally about mice or some little issues in your apt (Mice + Letter), will be cleared up and rectified (Stars). The Stars card is a light at the end of the tunnel and casts a reassuring light on any negative subject.
No letter came to me about anything. The only letter that came to me was some overdue. Also I got a check that could help speed up my schedule of moving out faster, but I had to lose a bit of money to get it faster (the check). So might be what the Mice+letter+stars was talking about.
feedback left above.

ThtDancerGuy

HI CD, some feedback: I got promoted in January. Looks like Tower + Snake count as boss.

Hi zhadee,

Thanks for the feedback and congrats on the promotion! Glad to hear that. For me Tower + Snake is not boss, the Bear is the "boss/manager" card. Tower can be about a promotion and could very well have been predicting your promotion here in Jan, I just did not catch that at the time, though with the Snake at the end there was going to be some negativity around it; possibly slander or jealousy, as the Snake is envy, jealousy, and problems and overall complications.

Natalita

Hi Natalita,

Love: Woman + Fish + Cross = Eeh, looks like in January you may be experiencing an influx (Woman + Fish) of challenges and hardships in love (Cross).

FEEDBACK ON LOVE: Yes. January was me reeling after abrupt decision made by me to end something significant. But it is more like a break than the end, so there is hope.

Finances: Key + Snake + Mice = In January for finances you will most likely be searching for an answer or solution (Key) to rectify (also Key) a big issue of your finances dwindling down and financial loss in general (Snake + Mice).

FEEDBACK For FINANCES: Yes absolutely!!!! Issues with Bank was a big theme as they made a mess of a few things and then charged heavily. The issues still are not resolved.

Career: Dog + Heart + Anchor = I see a couple different things with this, all positive: a. You will be receiving a lot of love and support (Heart + Anchor) from friends and others imperative to your career (Dog and Anchor); b. You will be deeply committed (Dog and Anchor) to your career (Anchor), and it will bring you much appreciation and joy (Heart + Anchor).

FEEDBACK FOR CAREER: Yes again! Despite tumult covered in another reading, career has been a good focus for me. And friends have been supportive and I decided to seek out spiritual guidance again, which has been wonderful ❤