Queen of Pentacles/Death/Nine of Swords

AprilEthereal

bff0c7cc49075406c25cb6c54f19bac0.jpg

My daily draw today, a freeform three card spread in which I asked for general guidance. This was my personal interpretation: Transition in full swing! A new cycle of life is beginning and the territory is a bit unfamiliar, I have to be careful not to be imprisoned by my own anxiety over this change. Sometimes you need to raze the familiar landscape to make way for a fertile mind and for your best possible prospects on the physical and spiritual planes.

How would you interpret these cards together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AprilEthereal

I just realized I was supposed to do individual meanings of the cards. I swear I've read the rules, they just evidently didn't penetrate. Sorry!

Queen of Pentacles - when I turned over this card my eye was immediately drawn to the rabbit, a symbol of fertility. I am a mother to two young children with special needs, and right now I am shifting from the energy of the other queens to the energy of the Queen of Pentacles. Trying to do it all and then some.

Death - When I flipped this card over my eye was drawn to Death's flag, the white rose, and the longboat on the river. Obviously Death is a card of transformation, but the messages I got intuitively from it were of both transformation and purification.

Nine of Swords - Anxiety. I look at this card and I see my own tendency to be imprisoned by it, especially in the face of change. I took this card as a warning not to allow that to happen.

So that's the breakdown of how I got to my "overview" type answer. Please forgive me for not doing this to begin with, I am new to this forum and I am still learning the rules.

Draconius25

I'd say you hit the nail on the head. I see a person who has many responsibilities in life, currently in the middle of big changes, causing anxiety. You have to remember to have patience and ground yourself whilst dealing with this challenge (s).

headincloud

The end of a stressful period, applying the qualities of the queen to your situation.

A female around you may have been or is suffering and may need your help.

AprilEthereal

I'd say you hit the nail on the head. I see a person who has many responsibilities in life, currently in the middle of big changes, causing anxiety. You have to remember to have patience and ground yourself whilst dealing with this challenge (s).

Thank you so much for the feedback, I didn't even think about the grounding factor that comes with the Pentacles suit, that is very very helpful.

AprilEthereal

The end of a stressful period, applying the qualities of the queen to your situation.

A female around you may have been or is suffering and may need your help.

That is certainly a perspective I had not considered, the possibility of the Queen signifying another person. Thank you very much for your feedback.