Queen of Wands - always a person?

Stu123

Hello there! :)

So, I keep drawing and seeing Queen of Wands in friend's readings - in both cases seeing her as a person and also as a card in other types of readings.

1. seeing this card as a person:
- very dynamic, strong and beautiful woman
- ambitious, hard-working
- confident and charismatic
- I sometimes get this card when I read for artists, especially female singers and musicians

In regards to love I have various experiences of reading - some say she usually the good friend or a lesbian friend or a tomboy buddy for guys. I often see her as a family member or a mother/mother-in-law or a 40-50 year old woman who looks young and fabulous.

However, I am imagining her as a new partner or a love interest that will come to my friend's life - maybe she will be older than him too. I don't know hwi lasting the relationship might be though.

2. If I'm not seeing this card as a person
- new job or a promotional to a leading position
- prosperity
- pay rise

I still feel biased though! Please anyone, do you have thoughts on this? Thanks :)

Puffette

Queen of wands,a blonde lady with green or blue eyes...is coming into your friend's life. She's fierce,willing to have fun,and ready to love. She's aproaching..so tell your friend to be ready for her. Not necesarily older,but over 30 for sure... I dont know when it will happen but if she keeps popping out of the deck,then she's coming..and i tell you for sure is a person.
Sometimes,i get the queen of wands to represent old ladies with white or blonde hair...i received this card before i got to work and i met this energetic lady with red lipstic,old but very much full of live and humour.
As a situation i dont know..prosperity i would see if it's queen of wands + 9 of pentacles,which would represent a rich woman or receiving money from this woman... New job..hmmm maybe if it depends on the queen of wands's answer,if she gives you the job or not.

Reverie

Blonde? I see myself as Q of wands often and I'm not blonde... just sharing

Puffette

My cards never confuse me.. When it's blonde i get the wands..if it's dark haired i get the pentacles... I never failed on predicting regarding hair colour even though i'm not a pro. Maybe depends on each person how they set their decks. I play tarot for some years and everytime i got the queen of wands,i met a woman with light hair and light eyes and for certain friends also the case was the same.. I was sure of this specific detail and it worked everytime. Maybe your personality fits with this card...but in general when you get this card as outcome the tarot cards simply show you that a certain light haired person is coming into your life.

Reverie

My cards never confuse me.. When it's blonde i get the wands..if it's dark haired i get the pentacles... I never failed on predicting regarding hair colour even though i'm not a pro. Maybe depends on each person how they set their decks. I play tarot for some years and everytime i got the queen of wands,i met a woman with light hair and light eyes and for certain friends also the case was the same.. I was sure of this specific detail and it worked everytime. Maybe your personality fits with this card...but in general when you get this card as outcome the tarot cards simply show you that a certain light haired person is coming into your life.

Interesting. Thanks. I have a lot of fire in my chart.

Puffette

oh,should i specify that i received once the queen of wands as representing a gay man(he was light blonde and blue eyes)...

Stu123

Hi both of you, I really appreciate your inputs!

Interesting point about the haircolour - I was thinking light brown actually. I wonder whether she will be my friend's next partner or not or what will be her purpose.

I agree too that she will likely be a person rather than anything else.

The gay man is an interesting example, though I don't think it's the case this time - but I will certainly watch out for the hair colour and will update you both!

I have to say too that I'd say brown or light brown eye, pale skin and light eyes too. With Pentacles and dark hair that's also an interesting observation - no experience with it so far though.

I keep thinking it could be work related though this person has a stable job - could be a boss though and I wouldn't be surprised if she was the next partner even though she'd definitely be older than my friend if we say she'd be over 30.

Thanks a lot for these ideas - very helpful!

Stu123

I forgot to add - do you, besides the same hair colour get the same personality patterns too each time?

Laurelle

I have not found hair color to be a definite in tarot court cards. While it works for you, it doesn't work for everyone. I know a lot of dark haired/light skinned women and dark haired/dark skinned women for the queen of wands type.

So when you read court cards are you only concerned with physical characteristics or do you have a personality profile that also goes with the hair color/card?

Laurelle

I also find court cards represent a person's emotional age rather than chronological age. So a Queen of Wands can easily be 22. She's just a very mature, balanced woman.