Quick questions and straight up answers PC readings available.

Sharla

Post your query, with any background info included if need be.

Feedback required.

Bluebonnet

Hi!

I'm going through round 2 of IVF.....any advice on making it successful would be great!

B

Sharla

Hi!

I'm going through round 2 of IVF.....any advice on making it successful would be great!

B

These cards are not really for them sorts of questions Bluebonnet, sorry.

Tarot maybe more helpful for advice on this.

pageofswords9110

May I sit sharla
I applied to F, do you see me getting the job ?

chickeypie

Hello,

I have a job question too. Do you see me getting job in the next month? I had an interview for a company I really like on Friday. My contract ends in March. If I don't get a new job I will have to move home. I have been working there for a year. Since it is an illegal job I won't get social security so I could have to leave the country I consider home.

Background I want to work in policy. I lived in Brussels for 6 years, I moved back to Ireland for 19 months for my family and to do a course. I missed Brussels every day. I got offered a job in a new NGO and moved back. However the NGO is shady and took advantage of me, my contact never materialised they kept making excuses.

Sharla

May I sit sharla
I applied to F, do you see me getting the job ?

6 :heart: 10 :club: jack :club: 4 :club: 9 :diamond: 8 :diamond: 9 :spade: ace :heart:

Your going to be awaiting their reply, as they seem to be taking their time here in getting back to you.

Your wanting this job to bring some more money in as your struggling a little financially ......maybe i shouldn't have pulled so many cards, but i was trying to get to a final answer, as i wasn't getting one.....and we finally end with the ace hearts, so this could be good news.

Sharla

Hello,

I have a job question too. Do you see me getting job in the next month? I had an interview for a company I really like on Friday. My contract ends in March. If I don't get a new job I will have to move home. I have been working there for a year. Since it is an illegal job I won't get social security so I could have to leave the country I consider home.

Background I want to work in policy. I lived in Brussels for 6 years, I moved back to Ireland for 19 months for my family and to do a course. I missed Brussels every day. I got offered a job in a new NGO and moved back. However the NGO is shady and took advantage of me, my contact never materialised they kept making excuses.

8 :club: 5 :club: joker rx queen :heart: 4 :heart: 9 :heart:rx 7 :diamond:rx

I can see you are really worrying about this situation you are in, as you're quite comfortable being where you are living, and like you say this is now somewhere you call home and are used to being.

There is some obstacles on their way in regards to your job, and this will be bringing you some changes.....i unfortunately don't see this situation going in your favor.

You are being lied to by someone and they're being false, they're not telling you the full truth and this is whats going to be holding you back.

pageofswords9110

6 :heart: 10 :club: jack :club: 4 :club: 9 :diamond: 8 :diamond: 9 :spade: ace :heart:

Your going to be awaiting their reply, as they seem to be taking their time here in getting back to you.

Your wanting this job to bring some more money in as your struggling a little financially ......maybe i shouldn't have pulled so many cards, but i was trying to get to a final answer, as i wasn't getting one.....and we finally end with the ace hearts, so this could be good news.

Yes Sharla it's going to take time as the hiring process is long. And they send out a mass invitation for potential employees to come back at one time.

My next question is will I be able to balance work and my school schedule while working here ?

Sharla

Yes Sharla it's going to take time as the hiring process is long. And they send out a mass invitation for potential employees to come back at one time.

My next question is will I be able to balance work and my school schedule while working here ?

There's no point in asking this question, until you know if you've got the job or not or your going to get a muddled answer.

And we don't like muddled answers do we lol.

chickeypie

8 :club: 5 :club: joker rx queen :heart: 4 :heart: 9 :heart:rx 7 :diamond:rx

I can see you are really worrying about this situation you are in, as you're quite comfortable being where you are living, and like you say this is now somewhere you call home and are used to being.

There is some obstacles on their way in regards to your job, and this will be bringing you some changes.....i unfortunately don't see this situation going in your favor.

You are being lied to by someone and they're being false, they're not telling you the full truth and this is whats going to be holding you back.

Im very happy where I live. My boss is lying to me. He has deceived me and taken advantage of me from the start. I took this job in good faith. If I knew the truth would I be in a better situation?