Quick swap : Kipper spread

Dew

Hi Dew

Are you open to another sitter??
I can exchange with Lenormand and pick a crystal for you in exchange.

Cheers
:)

Sorry Noni,
Just saw your message.

Can do tomorrow if that's suitable?

Dew

Hi Noni,

Sorry it was a busy day. Am in the middle of exams. I saw you had left a question. Can use the kippers in next day or two if that suits you?

Dew,

Dew

I had a specific question for Kipper in mind-- What do I need to know about what our connection meant to AA?

Noni,

Marriage card/a journey
High Honours/living room
House/unexpected money
Main person/Rich good gentleman
Expectation/ court person

Your connection meant an important relationship that AA thought would be a new path in life. It meant inner feelings of pride and feelings of being very highly esteemed.
Your connection meant family and home and financial abundance that he never expected.
He felt really privileged being with you and in that connection with you.
He felt you were waiting for a legal decision (divorce or something like that) and it would take some time.

Noni

I had a specific question for Kipper in mind-- What do I need to know about what our connection meant to AA?

Noni,

Marriage card/a journey
High Honours/living room
House/unexpected money
Main person/Rich good gentleman
Expectation/ court person

Your connection meant an important relationship that AA thought would be a new path in life. It meant inner feelings of pride and feelings of being very highly esteemed.
Your connection meant family and home and financial abundance that he never expected.
He felt really privileged being with you and in that connection with you.
He felt you were waiting for a legal decision (divorce or something like that) and it would take some time.

Thank you for reading on this for me Dew.

The connection with AA was intense and quite significant for me but ended unexpectedly in a bad manner...so I was curious to know if I ever meant anything.
I consider him arrogant so maybe unwittingly I just contributed to it since you picked up on pride. But yes, the people around us gave him a lot of ego boost especially his work mates etc...when they saw me with him.
Yes we were very close but there was no financial aspect to it either ways.
Privileged I hope lol....but yes it maybe the case as he did try to ask me out several times and woo me since he met me so giving in to him must have led to a male ego boost.
He got a job overseas and left and I could not join him anytime soon due to my studies and he did not want to wait or be in a long distance thing (though we tried for a while). In the end he did what he could to break it off. So no marriage or divorce on either side but my studies may have deterred us to be together in same place quickly.

Appreciate you taking time to read for me.

Best wishes
:heart:

Dew

Thank you for reading on this for me Dew.

The connection with AA was intense and quite significant for me but ended unexpectedly in a bad manner...so I was curious to know if I ever meant anything.
I consider him arrogant so maybe unwittingly I just contributed to it since you picked up on pride. But yes, the people around us gave him a lot of ego boost especially his work mates etc...when they saw me with him.
Yes we were very close but there was no financial aspect to it either ways.
Privileged I hope lol....but yes it maybe the case as he did try to ask me out several times and woo me since he met me so giving in to him must have led to a male ego boost.
He got a job overseas and left and I could not join him anytime soon due to my studies and he did not want to wait or be in a long distance thing (though we tried for a while). In the end he did what he could to break it off. So no marriage or divorce on either side but my studies may have deterred us to be together in same place quickly.

Appreciate you taking time to read for me.

Best wishes
:heart:

Thanks Noni,

Your feedback helps me learn.

Gaining a lot of money might mean gaining abundance generally and court person might mean decision which way. Thanks !

Sorry it didn't work out, he really admired you!