Raven's Fool tarot

GreenMoonBeam

OMGoddess! Mine was Order no.1!!! Magickal, magickal :love:

MoonGypsy

My order number is 5! :love:

Dusk Till Dawn

And I can't order , because of the shipping.. Halp!

oak_woman

Oh wow - I won the contest - thank you SO MUCH!!

And thank you to my dear friend MoonGypsy, for giving me a heads-up that you thought I must be the winner :heart:

Yay!!! I'm so excited - I can hardly believe it :party:

Storm82

congratulations oak woman!
it looks like an amazing price

MoonGypsy

Oh wow - I won the contest - thank you SO MUCH!!

And thank you to my dear friend MoonGypsy, for giving me a heads-up that you thought I must be the winner :heart:

Yay!!! I'm so excited - I can hardly believe it :party:

i am so excited for you, dear Oaks! :* :party: i absolutely KNEW it was you, because i knew your "off forum name", and it is quite unusual. i love it, as you know! ;)

i have a special edition coming too.......Woohoo!!!!! :thumbsup: We are both lucky!

BTW, i still have and cherish the Owl feather you gifted me! :D It is on my altar...

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

oak_woman

Oh I'm so glad you're getting one too, MG :heart:

And thrilled that you still have that owl feather! The beautiful willow tree in our garden where the owls used to sit is a poor shadow of its former self since the top half of it collapsed and it has had to be pollarded. Now we just get pigeons perching on the top of the bare trunk :sad: So it's nice that you still have that reminder of wilder, more green-golden days and nights ...

Hugs to you MG, and thank you again ravensfool for the amazing contest. I'm still reeling from the shock!!

Strange2

Order placed! #9 (aka the Hermit, yep that fit's me!)

Strange2

Order placed! #9 (aka the Hermit, yep that fit's me!)

Manda

My very sweet and handsome man bought me a copy of the Limited Edition, despite our promise to each other to not spend extra money this month, and the cute part was he sold some of his collectible things to be able to do so, and it arrived today. 11/22 and it is very well done! I am quite pleased and will take my gushings over to the decks forum now. Thank you!