Reading exchange 3 card spread

Sparkles1234

I would like to exchange a 3 card spread with someone who is willingly to leave feedback and return the favor.

I don't do legal, health or pregnancy questions.

Bonny

Yes, I would too, please.

Q. What will my holidays from work bring?

Yours?

Sparkles1234

Yes, I would too, please.

Q. What will my holidays from work bring?

Yours?

You mean what can you expect if you take off from work? Sorry not clear on your question

My question is what can I expect in the upcoming next week thanks

Bonny

Yes, sorry.

I mean: in my upcoming pause from teaching, what can I expect to happen?

Sparkles1234

Yes, sorry.

It's ok no need to apologize :)
I will get to it in a few hours

Bonny

You mean what can you expect if you take off from work? Sorry not clear on your question

My question is what can I expect in the upcoming next week thanks

Snake
Fish
House

Snake fish - woman receives money, beware of drinking too much alcohol
Snakes house - difficulties at home
Fish house - work around home, expensive house

Hi Sparkles1234,

There seems to be a lot of indoor focus in this next week. Your activities are highlighting your money and your home. There might be difficulties at home. There seems to be work to do with the expensive home you abide in. You will probably receive money. Be careful re alcohol consumption....

Hope this helps,

Bonny

P.s it's time for sleep here in Aust. Will read yours/feedback later in ...
Thanks!!

Sparkles1234

Snake
Fish
House

Snake fish - woman receives money, beware of drinking too much alcohol
Snakes house - difficulties at home
Fish house - work around home, expensive house

Hi Sparkles1234,

There seems to be a lot of indoor focus in this next week. Your activities are highlighting your money and your home. There might be difficulties at home. There seems to be work to do with the expensive home you abide in. You will probably receive money. Be careful re alcohol consumption....

Hope this helps,

Bonny

P.s it's time for sleep here in Aust. Will read yours/feedback later in ...
Thanks!!

Thank you Bonny for the reading. I will keep you posted about how my week goes.
I'm going to do yours asap. Sorry for the delay!

Sparkles1234

Yes, sorry.

Hi Bonny,

I pulled Tower+birds+man
Ring is shadow card

I feel you want this break because there has been too much stress and now you are looking for things to calm down(birds). You might have to spend some alone time. It will be a time for you to retreat. Don't close your mind and try to see the things from a higher perspective (tower). You seem to be an ambitious, accomplished (tower+man) and eloquent person (man+bird). You maybe looking forward to spend some quality time with family(birds). Negotiation will help to settle down things (birds). You may decide to look into some contacts or commitments (ring). Are you planning towards self employed(tower)? Has someone been disrespectful to you at work?
You might decide or think about reconnecting with a man.

Hope this helps. Feedback is appreciated.

Sparkles1234

Bonny

Hi Bonny,

I pulled Tower+birds+man
Ring is shadow card

I feel you want this break because there has been too much stress and now you are looking for things to calm down(birds). You might have to spend some alone time. It will be a time for you to retreat. Don't close your mind and try to see the things from a higher perspective (tower). You seem to be an ambitious, accomplished (tower+man) and eloquent person (man+bird). You maybe looking forward to spend some quality time with family(birds). Negotiation will help to settle down things (birds). You may decide to look into some contacts or commitments (ring). Are you planning towards self employed(tower)? Has someone been disrespectful to you at work?
You might decide or think about reconnecting with a man.

Hope this helps. Feedback is appreciated.

Sparkles1234

Hi Sparkles,

I can give best feedback after the holiday if that suits.
There has been too much stress (fatigued)

For now, yes, this sounds correct. Usually I do retreat in my holidays, catch up with dear dear friends too. Gets my energies a chance to rejuvenate. I am a researcher too and will have to do some work on that (tower) for publication/self-employed kind of with connection to university . Yes, I guess there is ambition and I am eloquent (thank you) .... Yes will spend time with family and yes, a man is very much on my mind and in my heart whom I want to reconnect with.

Well read!

Sparkles1234

Hi Sparkles,

I can give best feedback after the holiday if that suits.
There has been too much stress (fatigued)

For now, yes, this sounds correct. Usually I do retreat in my holidays, catch up with dear dear friends too. Gets my energies a chance to rejuvenate. I am a researcher too and will have to do some work on that (tower) for publication/self-employed kind of with connection to university . Yes, I guess there is ambition and I am eloquent (thank you) .... Yes will spend time with family and yes, a man is very much on my mind and in my heart whom I want to reconnect with.

Well read!

Thank you very much Bonny for the feedback. Blessed be :)