Lenormand Lottery #3

zhadee

๑۩ﺴ ღ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* closed! ღ ﺴ۩๑

today is a fine day, I like to share this happy feeling with you by presenting you with another Lenormand Lottery.
party.gif

this is how it works:

Below you'll find 9 Lenormand combinations. One of them wins you a Grand Tableau Reading, one of them wins you a Square. Each number may be picked, regardless if it was already chosen by some other poster.
If several of you pick the Square or the GT, each of you will get it regardless how many of you have picked the right number.

Connect with one of these 3 card combinations intuively, and post your pick!

1 ☆ Coffin - Key - Man

2 ☆ Stork - Ship - House = GT

3 ☆ Fox - Moon - Key

4 ☆ Book - Rods - Mountain

5 ☆ Mouse - Dog - Lady = Square

6 ☆ Ship - Letter - Mountain

7 ☆ Sun - Flowers - Stars

8 ☆ Rods - Stork - House

9 ☆ Moon - Clover - Lady

Jen P

Number 9 please - thanks Zhadee!!!

Sandalwood

Yay! I choose number 6.

Jen P

bump - i don't think people are seeing the post

lepleadian

i choose coffin

Padma

I will choose #2, Stork Ship House :)

Thanks for giving us a fun game, Zhadee! I can trade readings with you too, if you wish! (if I win!)

Jdance

number 7 for me please :)

zhadee

I will choose #2, Stork Ship House :)

Thanks for giving us a fun game, Zhadee! I can trade readings with you too, if you wish! (if I win!)

Hi Padma, this is fun for me, too. And you've picked the GT! :party: Yay!! Which focus do you have?

bump - i don't think people are seeing the post

Jen, you did not pick the Square, but it seems like you'd really want to get a reading :D so, how about getting a nice little Square reading? There is one sitting on the shelf... Which focus do you have?

Padma

Well, this is super cool! Zhadee, I picked number 2 as my son and his wife are moving to my house, and will be here on the 29th of July! And those cards suit that. Also, I picked number 2 because I am undergoing many personal changes right now, which the Stork and Ship speak of!

Still so shocked that I won :) can we do a GT for September? I would like to focus on changes that I am making. And also, do you want an exchange? Cause I can do your GT too :love:

zhadee

Well, this is super cool! Zhadee, I picked number 2 as my son and his wife are moving to my house, and will be here on the 29th of July! And those cards suit that. Also, I picked number 2 because I am undergoing many personal changes right now, which the Stork and Ship speak of!

Still so shocked that I won :) can we do a GT for September? I would like to focus on changes that I am making. And also, do you want an exchange? Cause I can do your GT too :love:

Padma, I am happy to read for you! This should be exciting! We can do a GT for the next 3 months, focusing on your personal changes. I will take a profound look into Stork, Ship and House & all their nooks and crannies since these are the cards that brought you here. :D

Exchange would be super cool, and I haven't had a GT in years.
I do not have a focus in a specific area, but I'd like to know about opportunities that present themselves. Any chance I can take?