Reading exchange

Bewitch

Please note I don't answer health or legal questions.

3 card spreads

Taking sitters now :)

Exchange and feedback welcome

Bewitch xx

CLOSED •••••••••••••••••••

Arania

Me, please :)

Question would be "Should I attempt to set up a small project related to reading cards in another city?"

Pami619

Hey,
I want I know A's feelings for me.

Thank you.

lepleadian

could i ask what does T feel for me?

kazz1

can i sit? i have a few minutes. Just working on a reading right now but can get you one to exchange before i leave.

My question is,

What is f's feelings for me?

Bewitch

Me, please :)

Question would be "Should I attempt to set up a small project related to reading cards in another city?"

Triumphant success.

I feel this will be an exciting new beginning for you so yes you should. By showing your strength your will power determination and focus this will be a huge success. Cut through all barriers that are holding you back at the moment. I feel this is something you've gave great thought to for a while let go of your fears and go for it. It's in your reach.
( this card fell out the deck and onto the floor).

Shadow.

Nothing in life is at a standstill everything is constantly moving and things change. Face your worst fears and look into your soul. Learn to confront what's holding you back and walk right through it. There's light at the end of the tunnel. Stop pushing things to one side and clear out what was once avoided in order to move forward. Your psychic abilities right now are at an all time high learn to open up and if need be to turn it down. Your body is one big antenna and your in control of how high the reception is.

Suffering in silence

You are finally willing and ready to let go of those negative beliefs. Your minds been going haywire recently even your dreams are trying to get your attention. Let go of worry a positive change is on it's way to you. Your trapped in fear trust your soul and the power of spirit will guide you by the hand. Don't suffer in silence reach out to people who are willing to help.

Hope this resonates 💕

Bewitch xx

Bewitch

Hey,
I want I know A's feelings for me.

Thank you.

Discontentment and boredom

I feel this relationship isn't moving forward fast enough and could be draining you energetically and emotionally. I feel a is discontent and feeling restless and impatient or you are. I see a longing feel r change here and new opportunities are going to come knocking. Have fait in Devine timing and know that things happen for a reason. I get the feeling the both of you are looking for different things in life and how's not the right time for the both of you.

Hope.

This card resembles hope faith and enlightenment. Have you made a wish recently? I see this being fulfilled in time. Trust your intuition the language of your soul as you reach for that goal and desire. Have faith that you and a's relationship will last if you share your life's lessons. Push forward and communicate what it is you want from them. This is the key to success. Shine as you reach for those stars.

Positive movement forward.

Your efforts are going to pay off. I see you pushing forward and constantly striving forward regardless of the challenges along the way. Your on the right track.

All the best

Bewitch xx

Mooconfusion

Hello,

May I sit?

Can I ask what is preventing JH from responding to my message?

Thanks

Pami619

Discontentment and boredom

I feel this relationship isn't moving forward fast enough and could be draining you energetically and emotionally. I feel a is discontent and feeling restless and impatient or you are. I see a longing feel r change here and new opportunities are going to come knocking. Have fait in Devine timing and know that things happen for a reason. I get the feeling the both of you are looking for different things in life and how's not the right time for the both of you.

Hope.

This card resembles hope faith and enlightenment. Have you made a wish recently? I see this being fulfilled in time. Trust your intuition the language of your soul as you reach for that goal and desire. Have faith that you and a's relationship will last if you share your life's lessons. Push forward and communicate what it is you want from them. This is the key to success. Shine as you reach for those stars.

Positive movement forward.

Your efforts are going to pay off. I see you pushing forward and constantly striving forward regardless of the challenges along the way. Your on the right track.

All the best

Bewitch xx

Thank you very much. It makes sense we aren't talking to each other so that's why I feel both of us are in a feeling of discontent but still we do nothing about it.
Yes I did made a wish and I'm really surprised it will come true I've been patient and promised the Universe I am up for the challenge.
Let's hope light future ahead of us.

pdmishh

Hi there!

I'd like to know how BM feels when he's around me? Love interest