Reading for the mentally ill or unstable?

Tansey Ella

I see someone resurrected my thread. I used to see a psychic as a therapist. She knew this. I saw her once a week, just like you do a therapist. She made sure I was seeing my doctor but she provided a real help to me.. She helped me as much as any therapist I have ever seen.
Unless you have a degree that will allow counseling I don't think you can call it actual therapy but that is what it is.
With the economy like it is,( and so many without insurance) readers may find themselves seeing more people who might have traditionally seen a therapist. Also, many people are seriously looking into alternative types of healing, and that includes tarot.
Recall the movie "The gift". That woman used tarot to counsel her clients.

NamasteIndia

I think working with psychics and tarot readers for emotional problems helps much more than working with clinical psychologist.

since spirituality and heavenly guidance always help much more...

clinical guidance gets stuck some where or other and somewhere there is no path ahead.

but with mediums and tarot readers there is always answers and the path is shown to us to walk ahead.

gorgeousbutterfly

yes i agree, and the psychic's/tarot readers tend to have more compassion and understanding of life than therapists anyway. but really i think the ones that have some degree in counseling would obviously help.

Debra

I have experience with a few people who I believe were (at least when they sat with me) well outside the normal range of human disturbance (and having trouble meeting all of mac22's list of four).

I found it draining to read for them and my colleagues who do psychic readings and energy healing had the same reaction.

mac22

Debra said:
I have experience with a few people who I believe were (at least when they sat with me) well outside the normal range of human disturbance (and having trouble meeting all of mac22's list of four).

I found it draining to read for them and my colleagues who do psychic readings and energy healing had the same reaction.

Wow somebody remembers my list :)

Mac22