Reading with my guardian angels

Francis13

I made a reading trying to talk with my guardian angels and I have no clue what I received for two of my questions.
The first was "what they want me to know" I got justice and page swords... could this mean to think more and being fair?
The second was "what can I do to help them" and I got 3 and 5 swords not very good cards so I'm lost here on what to do to help

Can anyone give me insight? Thank you!

toadwytch

I made a reading trying to talk with my guardian angels and I have no clue what I received for two of my questions.
The first was "what they want me to know" I got justice and page swords... could this mean to think more and being fair?
The second was "what can I do to help them" and I got 3 and 5 swords not very good cards so I'm lost here on what to do to help

Can anyone give me insight? Thank you!

Justice and the Page of Swords are both cards that encourage you to uphold your convictions. Weigh all aspects of matters carefully using your wits before you consider acting. The Page of Swords may be intelligent and quick on his feet, perhaps rash at times, but nonetheless he puts what he thinks before what he feels just as Justice does.

The Three of Swords and Five of swords are an unusual answer to your second question. They smack of a painful betrayal, but not one entirely unexpected - perhaps the best thing you can do at this time is be on your guard, and keep your eyes open. Someone may be intending to use you for their own ends in a way that hurts you. I don't know what guardian angels would expect you to do to help them; it seems to me that they would want to help you instead, but if nothing else you are more useful if you are prepared for a sudden blow, and less useful if you are broken.

Treat whatever comes as an opportunity to become stronger and do not retaliate blindly - again, embody Justice and the Page instead: stay critical of the situation rather than wallowing in feelings, and act only in ways that are stay true to your ideals. The Page is a youthful card; if you behave honorably and intelligently, there is an opportunity here for growth.

euripides

regarding the Three and Five of swords: my feeling from these is that if you're struggling with loss, pain or some kind of struggle, that you need to let go and step back from it - sometimes we cling to our pain. Sometimes you need to declare an end to mourning or fighting; sometimes our rejection of suffering makes us keep fighting it. Suffering is part of life - Buddhists recognize that life *is* suffering - it can't be avoided. Don't let it rule your life.

If you'd the six of swords the sense of 'moving on' would be stronger, but the five rather says to think twice before you step in the fray. Don't be in a rush to take things on, but rather, pick your battles: you can't fight everyone and everything. You don't need to win all the time. Sometimes letting others have a little victory - win the argument, get their way - can smooth tensions. This isn't to say you should be a doormat, far from it - but rather to be selective about what you take on, and to give a little here and there.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

A couple of replies have been hidden because the OP hasn't interpreted all of the listed cards yet. Once those cards have been interpreted, the hidden replies will be returned to view.

Other posters, please hold off until interpretations have been provided for all cards listed.

Francis13

A couple of replies have been hidden because the OP hasn't interpreted all of the listed cards yet. Once those cards have been interpreted, the hidden replies will be returned to view.

Other posters, please hold off until interpretations have been provided for all cards listed.

So justice and page swords may be indicating that I need to be more think more, male good judgments of things and use that in my favour...
To the 2nd question maybe they want me to help them helping me and stop being so passive-agressive with life in general, break free from suffering and pessimistic thoughts and be victorious...?

Francis13

Justice and the Page of Swords are both cards that encourage you to uphold your convictions. Weigh all aspects of matters carefully using your wits before you consider acting. The Page of Swords may be intelligent and quick on his feet, perhaps rash at times, but nonetheless he puts what he thinks before what he feels just as Justice does.

The Three of Swords and Five of swords are an unusual answer to your second question. They smack of a painful betrayal, but not one entirely unexpected - perhaps the best thing you can do at this time is be on your guard, and keep your eyes open. Someone may be intending to use you for their own ends in a way that hurts you. I don't know what guardian angels would expect you to do to help them; it seems to me that they would want to help you instead, but if nothing else you are more useful if you are prepared for a sudden blow, and less useful if you are broken.

Treat whatever comes as an opportunity to become stronger and do not retaliate blindly - again, embody Justice and the Page instead: stay critical of the situation rather than wallowing in feelings, and act only in ways that are stay true to your ideals. The Page is a youthful card; if you behave honorably and intelligently, there is an opportunity here for growth.

The first part I can relate with your answer but the last one is so confusing I don't seem to relate in any way... Maybe they are helping me, yes, by making me aware of something that is going on behind my back.. I'm going to keep my eyes open

Francis13

regarding the Three and Five of swords: my feeling from these is that if you're struggling with loss, pain or some kind of struggle, that you need to let go and step back from it - sometimes we cling to our pain. Sometimes you need to declare an end to mourning or fighting; sometimes our rejection of suffering makes us keep fighting it. Suffering is part of life - Buddhists recognize that life *is* suffering - it can't be avoided. Don't let it rule your life.

If you'd the six of swords the sense of 'moving on' would be stronger, but the five rather says to think twice before you step in the fray. Don't be in a rush to take things on, but rather, pick your battles: you can't fight everyone and everything. You don't need to win all the time. Sometimes letting others have a little victory - win the argument, get their way - can smooth tensions. This isn't to say you should be a doormat, far from it - but rather to be selective about what you take on, and to give a little here and there.

I try to win all the time by being nice to everyone so nobody can talk bad behind my back, maybe I need to be more assertive so people can know their place and not saying everything to everyone and protect myself better..
Regarding suffering I can relate.. I hate my job and it takes me too much of my energy so I'm always pessimistic and suffering.. I'm trying to be more positive and see the bright light or bigger picture.

euripides

I'm trying to be more positive and see the bright light or bigger picture.

as an aside, I think it's not necessarily about being artificially positive (I'm a low-key person, and hate it when people try to 'cheer me up') but rather, seeing the unhappy or frustrating things for what they are - the work itself or aspects of the job that you don't like - but not letting that spill over across your whole life. The five has that feeling of everything being a bit tangled up. Remember that saying about not taking your work home with you. (and even within work, I'm sure there's things you like, such as being proud of what you do well, or having some colleagues who are enjoyable to talk with).