readings for feedback with the Enchanted Map oracle

wind

CLOSED

I am offering readings with the Enchanted Map oracle. I will pull 1-3 cards.

The readings are for feedback - and make sure you post it, please.

I will keep it open for a while - I might pause the readings, if so, I will put notice in the opening post. Do check what the opening post says, please - if I say no new sitters, please respect.

You can sit several times if you like, but please keep one question per post.

welcome :)

Bonny

Oh yay Wind!!!

Q. What am I to understand about c today regarding Valentine's Day?

Is he into it, is he not? Does he want to respond to my communication gesture to him from this morning, if so , why not?

Aries2014

Hey I'd love to sit pls - just wondering if I can expect anything from L today as it's valentines

wind

Oh yay Wind!!!

Q. What am I to understand about c today regarding Valentine's Day?

Is he into it, is he not? Does he want to respond to my communication gesture to him from this morning, if so , why not?

As for his attitude:
15.One Ring Cicus
32.Magic Prayer

He doesn't really seem the type to truly honour this Valentine drama - or, as the card says, 'circus'. This card is about a solitary way and it shows a figure sitting on top of an elephant, on a rock in the ocean - so C is not that involved with this and doesn't really connect with the valentine story. He may feel a bit beyond that or like it doesn't truly matter.
However - magic prayer shows that he was touched by your message - the card shows a lady with long blond hair waiving, so you did bring a whisper of this romantic attitude to him, and he was enchanted. You somehow reached him on his solitary rock...and it was magical to him. You put him out of his 'pose' a little and brought some magic. So no, he is not into valentine that much, but he was still touched by your message and it did open a new door for him in some way.

as for his response:
1.Bone Collector
2.Gentle Gardener

The Bone Collector is a very 'old' card - shows impacts from tradition, family, society. It shows C as a member of all this web around him - so his response to you depends on how this situation fits with his preconceived ideas, which may be stemming from deep past and roots. he is hard and 'boney', not easily moved or persuaded - but the Gentle gardener shows again, especially as number 2, that he did respond internally to your message. It is a card of spring and new seeds starting to grow, so his sould is recovering and preparing to new life.
On a more mundane level - he is alone, solitary, and stuck in the past, but you bring seeds of new life, also with this 'magic' message. So he is responding, even if only internally. We have cards 1 and 2 - so progression of steps, but 2 is still duality. No tangible new creation for now - so this makes me lean more on the side that he will probably not really say anything concrete to you, but deep down, internally, he is responding, and seeds are growing.

think

Hey wind, so good to see you. How are you?

I'd love to sit if I may.

It was my birthday last week, did K consider messaging me?

wind

Hey I'd love to sit pls - just wondering if I can expect anything from L today as it's valentines

oh no, hehe, forgot it was valentines today :) I hope I don't get swamped with valentine's questions:)

ok, let's take a look:

9.storm fields
3.wisard of awareness

So L is 'aware', as we see from that card, he very much knows that it is valentine's and that he could send a message. Still, the card is not very active, it is more about relaxed, detached attitude. On the other side, the wisard's stick that shines and points to the future could show a message coming.

Storm fields shows that you and L may not be on best terms...there may be issues that are still pending above you, not resolved, and L needs time to think. A lot might have happened between you two or there are many thoughts and emotions still dangling around, not fully digested yet, so this may prevent L to truly show affection.

as I said, the wisard's stick could point to him acting, sending a message, however, it seems that he is still digesting things and needs his space. But he is definitely thinking about you and he is very actutely aware of your presence as well of any possible issues that you might have, and they have a strong pull on him.

I don't have that much experience with these cards, so i cannot be so clear - do let me know what happens, will you? :)

wind

Hey wind, so good to see you. How are you?

I'd love to sit if I may.

It was my birthday last week, did K consider messaging me?

Hello! :) nice to see you too! I am well, I hope you are too!

let's see about K:

14.Ride the wave
20.Flying

Yes, he definitely did - we have two cards of something in the air, dolphins and a unicorn :) regardless of what flies, there is something in the air and this clearly suggests messages travelling, as well as his mind waves - we have the card 'waves' also, literally. So yes, he was very much considering to text you and get things moving between you two.

think

Hello! :) nice to see you too! I am well, I hope you are too!

let's see about K:

14.Ride the wave
20.Flying

Yes, he definitely did - we have two cards of something in the air, dolphins and a unicorn :) regardless of what flies, there is something in the air and this clearly suggests messages travelling, as well as his mind waves - we have the card 'waves' also, literally. So yes, he was very much considering to text you and get things moving between you two.

Thank you very much, wind. I appreciate it.

I agree that he would have thought of me. And my feelings about him have changed, stepped up I suppose. I feel intuitively that he is kind of suffering now because of the distance between us. I wonder if he is thinking of reaching out even still. Thanks!

Bonny

As for his attitude:
15.One Ring Cicus
32.Magic Prayer

He doesn't really seem the type to truly honour this Valentine drama - or, as the card says, 'circus'. This card is about a solitary way and it shows a figure sitting on top of an elephant, on a rock in the ocean - so C is not that involved with this and doesn't really connect with the valentine story. He may feel a bit beyond that or like it doesn't truly matter.
However - magic prayer shows that he was touched by your message - the card shows a lady with long blond hair waiving, so you did bring a whisper of this romantic attitude to him, and he was enchanted. You somehow reached him on his solitary rock...and it was magical to him. You put him out of his 'pose' a little and brought some magic. So no, he is not into valentine that much, but he was still touched by your message and it did open a new door for him in some way.

as for his response:
1.Bone Collector
2.Gentle Gardener

The Bone Collector is a very 'old' card - shows impacts from tradition, family, society. It shows C as a member of all this web around him - so his response to you depends on how this situation fits with his preconceived ideas, which may be stemming from deep past and roots. he is hard and 'boney', not easily moved or persuaded - but the Gentle gardener shows again, especially as number 2, that he did respond internally to your message. It is a card of spring and new seeds starting to grow, so his sould is recovering and preparing to new life.
On a more mundane level - he is alone, solitary, and stuck in the past, but you bring seeds of new life, also with this 'magic' message. So he is responding, even if only internally. We have cards 1 and 2 - so progression of steps, but 2 is still duality. No tangible new creation for now - so this makes me lean more on the side that he will probably not really say anything concrete to you, but deep down, internally, he is responding, and seeds are growing.

Wind, youre beautiful!!!

This helps me so much.

I got some really bad news tonight and was feeling sensitive about c anyway given I was not with him. The giving of the gesture to him today was a brave moment.
I love how inbthis reading you divided it up simply. And yes, completely correct: c is deeply romantic however he is also cynical when it comes to some commercial /marketing things so I can gather and see the man not seeing C day as anything other than a circus. And for him , drawing that ring in close around himself as the one person in it makes sense too. He hates heavy expectations to do this or that. Especially with a mn audience. Yuck! He has Scorpio in part of his chart so he likes the secret space for love.
Yes, my message had prayer as part of it. Well picked up!! I sent it from afar with live... at times I feel this man can read my tiniest thoughts, he gets me so closely so yes this makes sense !
Love the gentle gardener Wind!!
How gorgeous!!!
You are right, no explicit acknowledgement of Valentine's or my message. Ajdcyes his past has soooked him from all of this.
I am thrilled that internally for now the seeds are nurturing forward!!

Thanks Wind!!

Bx

Bonny

Hey Wind,

May I ask another?

There has been communication to & fro with D (Center for my former workplace). Some of it has been necessarily hard on both sides.
Q. has this effected my employment now and in the future positively?