Readings for feedback

wind

CLOSED TO NEW SITTERS

Hi friends,

I am offering readings with various oracles for feedback.
I will start with the readings tomorrow (now it's bed time here).

You can post questions. Please do make sure you give feedback.

Bluebird

Hi Wind,

Could I ask about my financial future. Will I be able to earn a better income to support myself going forward?

Many thanks,
Bluebird

pdmishh

Hey there wind!

Can I have some general advice from the cards? Any deck is fine

@rtemouri

Hi wind!
What should i do to create a relationship with S?He is a love interest.

Jdance

Hi :) me again... only if you will have me though...

Can you ask for advise from your cards as to what should i do about my connection to T?

THANKS! :)

DoctorLecter84

Hi...

I was wondering if you can tell me the qualities of the current erotica story I'm writing and what I need to work on the make this story better?

Bonny

Hi Wind,

I often try to focus on myself rather than focussing out there on my Love. (C)

Q. Any advice on what to do more of to 'focus on myself' and get that inner freedom away from thinking of him so much of the time?

Bless,

B x

Leandra88

Hello wind! May I please ask what advice my guides have in regards to what I should do about my ex G?

wind

Hi Wind,

Could I ask about my financial future. Will I be able to earn a better income to support myself going forward?

Many thanks,
Bluebird

Mythic Oracle

6.Themis (natural order)
29.Aphrodite (beauty)

This is a great answer - yes, totally. Aphrodite is THE card for abundance, she shows you open, flowering, rich and self-sufficient. Themis card shows a woman at crossroads between winter and spring, so this shows that more abundance will come as the season changes or at latest in the 6th month. She also shows that you may be unsure which path to take or you have several options, but slowly things will settle and you will have enough money to take care of yourself and enjoy. Just allow the growth, it may take a little while, but it is coming.

LittleOne

Hi wind,

I need to buy some new oracle cards - still can't find a set I like!

May I please have an oracle card for my future path with B?

Thank you!