readings negligently thrown out of windows and off balconies

zhadee

Hi there!
Would it be better to ask what is the possibility of Jay and I meeting up this weekend?
If that doesn't work, I can change it to a different one. :)
Thank you!
That's still a yes-no question :D

Libertya

That's still a yes-no question :D

Ok. :)
Is this a third party question?
What will happen between me and Jay this weekend?
If it is, then my question will be: what will this weekend bring me?
Thank you!!

pdmishh

Ahoy matey, thank you for sitting!

Position 1: Fortune
This represents you, the immediate past and present situation. Your state of mind in relation to the question and what is affirmative. This is your initial direction.
Fortune smiles at you, pdmishh. There's a chance, something lucky comes to you. This also shows that you are ready to take a chance.
An open-minded and youthful spirit, ready to receive with open arms and eyes.

Position 2: Widow
Negative as opposed to the first position. It's what is 'negative' in the sense of not working out for your situation. What it lacks. Obstacles and difficulties you may expect.
This is experience, knowledge and reluctance. This is the "Yes, but...". An inner factor that keeps you from jumping with joy, and prefers to have a cup of tea first. This is 'better be safe than sorry'. Doublechecking in every chance meeting's nooks and crannies for a hidden meaning.

Position 3: Message
The discussion that comes from the opposition of the two first cards. It gives advice to follow, which side to take, which resolution to adopt. Also, the near future, which can potentially happen in a good or in a bad way.
Fortune comes and goes in unpredictable ways, Widow is routine and steadiness. Fortune comes as it pleases, Widow comes because she feels obliged. People are happy when they meet with Fortune once in their life, and keep talking about that one happy moment in time. Widow is somebody who's company you flee.
Message combines both cards energy: there is knowledge and there is happiness. Take what you can get, and keep moving. A steady flow of information and exchange. It may also be a short trip.

Position 4: Malady
The omen of what will happen if you follow the counsel of the third card. It announces in a concrete way what will happen. It also is the answer to the question.
You may reach a state of mind that makes you think about your life. You may get there by doing intense meditation. It could be a quiet moment of reflection which presents you with the solution for any kind of romance related issue.
This is also the sex card. You could meet somebody hot and sexy, and get your share of WooHoo.

Let me know =)

Thanks so much for this read!

So as I saw these cards a few things came into my head- fortune (overall gave me a good feeling about the read) widow (this card signifies to me to let go of the past or could also be verifying the loneliness I've been feeling of late) message (continue to move forward, move onward) malady ( this could also emphasize the feeling in the widow card and moving on from my past hurts). Interesting that you see the malady card as sex! Makes sense as it is a bed lol that would be nice wouldn't it!

I also agree with your takes on the reads in relation to my life & current circumstances. I've been kind of in a holding pattern in my love life (or lack thereof). I do understand the sense of "either or" you picked up in between the widow & fortune. And when you said to rest and meditate (via malady card), all of these cards make me think of the law of attraction - anything could happen and the message is to let it be. Go with the flow, rest on things.

Thanks so much zhadee!! Do you have a question?

zhadee

Thanks so much for this read!

So as I saw these cards a few things came into my head- fortune (overall gave me a good feeling about the read) widow (this card signifies to me to let go of the past or could also be verifying the loneliness I've been feeling of late) message (continue to move forward, move onward) malady ( this could also emphasize the feeling in the widow card and moving on from my past hurts). Interesting that you see the malady card as sex! Makes sense as it is a bed lol that would be nice wouldn't it!

I also agree with your takes on the reads in relation to my life & current circumstances. I've been kind of in a holding pattern in my love life (or lack thereof). I do understand the sense of "either or" you picked up in between the widow & fortune. And when you said to rest and meditate (via malady card), all of these cards make me think of the law of attraction - anything could happen and the message is to let it be. Go with the flow, rest on things.

Thanks so much zhadee!! Do you have a question?
I'm glad your reading resonates with my cards!

Libertya

Ahoy! How you are doing great!
I'm not sure if you saw my updated question in the thread. :)

CosmicBeing

Hello
If you are willing to accept me as a sitter. I can give initial feedback and then detail feedback next week.

I am wondering how the interactions with M representative (a person) will go as well as this person's Verbal/physical behavior towards me?

Let me know if you are okay with reading my question. If you need some more back information I can pm you some details about the situation to help you read it.

zhadee

Ahoy! How you are doing great!
I'm not sure if you saw my updated question in the thread. :)
Yes, I've seen it. I was busy with Happy Oracle Friday! :D
Ok. :)
Is this a third party question?
What will happen between me and Jay this weekend?
If it is, then my question will be: what will this weekend bring me?
Thank you!!
Ok, let's look into this one.

Position 1: Some money
This represents you, the immediate past and present situation. Your state of mind in relation to the question and what is affirmative. This is your initial direction.
Your relationship seems to be rather new, or at a stage of insecurity. Both of you might be careful not to give too much away.

Position 2: Judge
Negative as opposed to the first position. It's what is 'negative' in the sense of not working out for your situation. What it lacks. Obstacles and difficulties you may expect.
You may wonder what to do next, or what's the right thing to do. Some decision needs to be made.

Position 3: Anger
The discussion that comes from the opposition of the two first cards. It gives advice to follow, which side to take, which resolution to adopt. Also, the near future, which can potentially happen in a good or in a bad way.
Anger may come from a feeling of frustration. Either one of you has a poker face, eager to hide thoughts and feelings, careful to make no wrong move. Suppressed feelings may result in building tension and misunderstandings.

Position 4: Sweetheart/Merriment
The omen of what will happen if you follow the counsel of the third card. It announces in a concrete way what will happen. It also is the answer to the question.
It depends on you =)
If you wish to find out about his feelings, you have to make your own position clear. If you like that man, show that you're happy to be with him. It's not that you tell him how much you feel for him, but show him the way he makes you feel.

You make me feel like dancing

Let me know =)

Libertya

Yes, I've seen it. I was busy with Happy Oracle Friday! :D
Ok, let's look into this one.

Position 1: Some money
Your relationship seems to be rather new, or at a stage of insecurity. Both of you might be careful not to give too much away.

Position 2: Judge
You may wonder what to do next, or what's the right thing to do. Some decision needs to be made.

Position 3: Anger
Anger may come from a feeling of frustration. Either one of you has a poker face, eager to hide thoughts and feelings, careful to make no wrong move. Suppressed feelings may result in building tension and misunderstandings.

Position 4: Sweetheart/Merriment
It depends on you =)
If you wish to find out about his feelings, you have to make your own position clear. If you like that man, show that you're happy to be with him. It's not that you tell him how much you feel for him, but show him the way he makes you feel.

You make me feel like dancing

Let me know =)

This is interesting! Thank you!
Well, at work today I kind of hot upset with him. That's probably the anger card. I blatantly told him how I felt because there were so many misunderstandings between us and confusion. I'm not sure if the sweetheart vcard will manifest. I sure hope it does! We just rekindled and there are so many obstacles standing in our way. He doesn't really want us to talk I'm trying to keep things going here and Iim so confused.

zhadee

Hello
If you are willing to accept me as a sitter. I can give initial feedback and then detail feedback next week.

I am wondering how the interactions with M representative (a person) will go as well as this person's Verbal/physical behavior towards me?

Let me know if you are okay with reading my question. If you need some more back information I can pm you some details about the situation to help you read it.
As.
Position 1: House
Like the House suggests, you prefer to withdraw from them as much as possible. You feel best when in safe distance, and you may grant them access or not.

Position 2: Enemy
Enemy might denote that this person gives the impression of breathing down your neck. You may feel like they are watching you, and they don't have friendly eyes. Like they hang out in a corner of the room, watching you with cunning eyes. When you catch them watching you, then they could try to act casually, which is even more creepy.

Position 3: Widow
Widow combines the secludedness of House and the dark clothing of Enemy. Unlike the Enemy, Widow is visible and recognisable.
It suggests that you pick a distinguished position, role or pattern of behaviour and stick with it. This should work as protection.
Make notes, but don't give them away. Be careful with written stuff. Try to be evasive, and draw back as quickly as possible. Do not entertain them, do not try to be funny. Your demeanour may be strict and stern, unfussy and straightforward.

Position 4: Thief
You may escape if you stay under the radar. They might lose their interest and move on.
This person might still try to check you/your work out when you don't expect it. Perhaps it's possible to keep some unimportant stuff in the public so they don't start to deepcan your more valuable things.
Have some bones ready so they are happy to find something. Doing so demands cunning. Don't be suspiciously untidy. You need to make it look as natural as possible.

Let me know =)

CosmicBeing

Thank you for the reading zhadee. I will be back with initial feedback later today.

But, I feel it connects well with how I feel toward this whole process w/this person

:love: