Readings!

pumpkins

Hello ppl!

Today is special day for me so I have decided to do few readings. In case someone is interested please take a seat and allow me to read for you!

**OPEN**

WolfSwan

Hey pumpkins, happy special day :)

May I have a reading? I'd love to know what I can do to ensure I have a successful writing career?

pageofswords9110

May I sit
Do you see anew romantic partner for me this year ?

pumpkins

Hey pumpkins, happy special day :)

May I have a reading? I'd love to know what I can do to ensure I have a successful writing career?

Hey Wolfswan! Thanks for good wishes!

Chocolate/Chain

In order to ensure you have a successful career you need to mingle with people whom you share close bonds with and indulge in sweetness they bring to your life and these are the bonds made on instinctual level. Sometimes little joys in life open doors for great achievements and fulfillment in life. After all connections and bonds that we make in life are one of the most important things we create in life. You must take a look at how you connect to others, if your bonds are strong enough with them or need some working and indulgence from your side.Your clue for these bonds is to make sure they are not drowning you in any way. chocolate gives sweetness and brings joy. They should make you feel same as when you lay in bed on a weekend morning or consume nice bowl of soup on a cold day. These bonds or links should make you feel similar pleasure not something that you do out of duty or lack of choice. They will make you feel secure and stronger in your place and give you satisfaction and make you healthy. Look for such connections and you will be happy for it.

Eva4

Good news in the area of career? Thanks.

pumpkins

May I sit
Do you see anew romantic partner for me this year ?

Trust

Sometimes there is no specific yes or no to a question. That's what I have picked up for you! However your angels are working on something that'll amaze you going forward. You just have to trust and keep going on! Life will surprise you in future when a miracle will unfold right in front of your eyes:) Feeling good while typing it in for you! Cheers:)

pumpkins

Good news in the area of career? Thanks.

Listen to your intuition/ Romance

Well if you are having some feeling regarding a certain direction your career should take and if it has to do with a romantic partner then you must rely on your intuition and go for it. It will bring you joy!

mahafrins

Why am i unable to sustain a job?

pageofswords9110

Trust

Sometimes there is no specific yes or no to a question. That's what I have picked up for you! However your angels are working on something that'll amaze you going forward. You just have to trust and keep going on! Life will surprise you in future when a miracle will unfold right in front of your eyes:) Feeling good while typing it in for you! Cheers:)

Thank you for the reading. It's so funny I was just so upset abou my romantic life then I found these videos on forgiveness and karma and self love that just totally opened my eyes. So now I understand romance a little better and what is happening in my romantic life. I just need to trust the process.

pumpkins

Why am i unable to sustain a job?

Cosmic explosion/ Wolf

Well has something happened in your life that has shaken off the status quo and left you lost or question your current state? This breakthrough that has made you aware of the need that you must get back together with people who belong with you as family. It could also be pointing at the reason that you cause disturbance in an otherwise well formed bonds and deliberately cause shake ups that lead to inconsistency in your job situation! In any case you need to fix this issue and you should be able to survive long term!