Recurring Hermit card

Sharla

Every time ive pulled cards for a certain person im asking about the cards have added up to 9 like 9/10 times which has equaled Hermit for the Quint card.

And these are totally different questions im asking i'm not asking the same question, but it is about the same person.

The only conclusion i can come to is this person im asking about is actually a school teacher, and i know this card can represent a teacher do you think it could be this ? But what is the message all about, i really could do with some help here guys :)

laurence

Maybe he's not easily reachable, I mean he does not give himself to people.
Also, as a teacher he could put his job as a priority.
Moreover he can simply searching for more depth to his life.

Sharla

Maybe he's not easily reachable, I mean he does not give himself to people.
Also, as a teacher he could put his job as a priority.
Moreover he can simply searching for more depth to his life.

Yes i think his job may be the thing that will not allow this to happen and maybe that's what the cards are saying ".....but he's a teacher"!

Its just even more puzzling because im getting positive cards telling me to go for it basically and then the quint card is this card which contradicts the actual spread.

laurence

Yes i think his job may be the thing that will not allow this to happen and maybe that's what the cards are saying ".....but he's a teacher"!

Its just even more puzzling because im getting positive cards telling me to go for it basically and then the quint card is this card which contradicts the actual spread.

It does not contradict the reading. It gives you the advice to know what to expect, maybe get to know him as a friend so you can gather more information about his real self before asking for a date.

Sharla

It does not contradict the reading. It gives you the advice to know what to expect, maybe get to know him as a friend so you can gather more information about his real self before asking for a date.

Getting to know him as a friend first is hard though because i only see him when collect my son from school, which is probably for 30 sec max.

Libra289

Like you said, getting to know him as a friend would be difficult. This is why the Hermit is showing up ... he's somewhat unattainable for now due to the limited time you are in the same vicinity as him. Trust that the opportunity will arise to get to know him, if you're meant to :)

Why don't you do another reading asking how you could communicate with him more? I understand it is pretty frustrating when the same card keeps coming up and the answer it's giving you isn't very helpful.

Good luck! :p

Amanda

But the Hermit doesn't directly go against a "go for it" message though... he's not just some old man that hides away in the hills somewhere... his lesson to us is to challenge our beliefs, to go out and seek answers, to explore and experiment, to learn or have a learning experience.

Sharla

But the Hermit doesn't directly go against a "go for it" message though... he's not just some old man that hides away in the hills somewhere... his lesson to us is to challenge our beliefs, to go out and seek answers, to explore and experiment, to learn or have a learning experience.

So do you think its telling me to "go for it" so to speak and to challenge myself in this experience ?

Sharla

Like you said, getting to know him as a friend would be difficult. This is why the Hermit is showing up ... he's somewhat unattainable for now due to the limited time you are in the same vicinity as him. Trust that the opportunity will arise to get to know him, if you're meant to :)

Why don't you do another reading asking how you could communicate with him more? I understand it is pretty frustrating when the same card keeps coming up and the answer it's giving you isn't very helpful.

Good luck! :p

I ve done a spread before o what i should do in regards to these feelings i have for him and i think if ive read the cards correctly they are telling me to go for it, first two cards were ace of wands and the fool... but then for this spread had the hermit as the quint card AGAIN.

pandap

What's a "quint" card? (Sorry, I'm a novice).

I would have expected the Hierophant to represent a teacher. Maybe the Hermit is representative of something else. Could it be reflective of you searching?