Red Robe of Justice

BodhiSeed

Oh my goodness! She is a little Pixie after all! Had to get my reading glasses (ex-strong) to see it, but see it I did!

Bodhran

Amanda B

what is the message?

I've looked and looked, but all I see is her signature.

Help!

Or rather, thanks for your helP!

Amanda

BodhiSeed

Hi AmandaB,
Better get out your magnifying glass or your Giant Rider to actually see it! Pamela penned in the word "LOVE." :)

Bodhran

caridwen

What an amazing discovery!!!

I've often wondered why on earth the Lovers was so contentious but here we have blissful, blazing, naked LOVE as wonderful as that first enjoyed by Adam and Eve before the Fall. As innocent and pure as a naked child, full of untainted joy at the sheer gloriousness of being alive.

This makes so much sense and adds so much more to one of my favourite cards - the wonderful SUN:D

Amanda B

i finally see the love!

Wow, that is hard to see! Once I knew what I was looking for, I found it (Unfortunately no giant deck, only standard size). This forum is great! I just found it, and am learning so much about this fascinating deck.

Thanks!
Amanda

Amanda B

Hello, tarotologists!

I posted another post, but nobody replied. It has to do with Justice's red robe (though nothing to do with why it's red). It's about the stitching in Justice's robe, on her left sleeve. Any ideas about that? The Hierophant's red robe is stitched too, his left leg. I don't see any stitching like this on any of the other robed cards.

I do see some chakra work at play in the colors of the justice card. Justice seems really chakrically balanced. Her robe is red, grounding her in the truth. Her cape is green, color of the heart chakra - she approaches her truth with love. The jewel on her crown is blue, almost the color of the third eye, showing that she uses her insight/inner eye for discernment. The veil behind her shimmmers purple, showing that the light of her logical crown chakra backs her decisions. The yellow of her crown and above the whole picture in the shape of a sun reflects the energy of the navel center, third chakra, center of self-will and discipline. The pillars and the floor are white, showing the 8th chakra, the aura, or the energy body surrounding the physical body. The pillars and floor give substance to her radiance. The only chakra colors not really addressed here are orange, sacral chakra, color of creativity/pleasure/sexuality, and throat chakra - her throat is bare, uncovered.

Any help/insight regarding the stitching would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Amanda B

BodhiSeed

AmandaB,
Now I'm the one who can't see it! :confused: I've even gotten my Giant RWS and still don't see anything. When you say "left", do you mean as you look at the card, or as left would be if you were sitting in Justice's chair (same for the Hierophant)?

Bodhran

Amanda B

left as if you were Justice

Bodhran,

It is right as you are looking at the card, left if you are sitting in the card. The stitching is just some small lines, almost as if they are just shading, but much more distinct, well, lines. It looks like stitching to me. Maybe it's not. I don't know! Anyway, let me know if you see it, so I'll know I don't have a defective deck (or maybe I do!)

Thanks!

Amanda

BodhiSeed

AmandaB,
Looking at the Giant RWS, all I see are lines that look like shading. I checked the regular size and only saw the same thing. It may be that I keep seeing what I expect to see... Perhaps someone with better eyesight and another deck will come along and give us another view.

Bodhran

Rosanne

I think the stitching it is to 3D the volume and folds of the robes. Just beneath the green cuff on the left arm is what looks like a mourning bracelet, but it just might be an indication of a fold. It is different from the other sleeve. I cannot see what you are talking about on the the Heirophant. This sort of cross hatching was how pen and ink in the Japanese style was done. ~Rosanne

Attachments

• RWSredstitching.jpg
    RWSredstitching.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 126