Red robin

Kissa

Hi,

I am looking for decks with a red robin pictured. It can be the main character of the picture or in the background, it's always interesting to study the interaction between this dear little bird and the rest of the scene...

I think the Celtic Animal Oracle has one red robin card but what about tarot decks? ETA: nope, the card I remembered was not picturing a red robin...
(Four of Air in the Gaian Tarot shows four blue eggs in a nest, they are robin eggs)
Greenwood maybe?
Does something else come to your mind?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Blessed be,
Kissa

PathWalker

I don't find one in Greenwood.

Sacred Circle tarot - The Druid 5 and King of Discs

gregory

I could have sworn Druidcraft, but if there is I am going blind :(

Kissa

Bad news, gregory... you ARE going blind.
But you have a fantastic visual memory (that was the good news).
King of Pents (well my copy is trimmed but he sure does look like a King of Pents.)

THANK YOU, ma'am :)

Kissa

I don't find one in Greenwood.

Sacred Circle tarot - The Druid 5 and King of Discs

Thanks PathWalker!
I am not familiar with the deck so I will try to find some scans online. Now. ;)

K

lark

Hi,

I am looking for decks with a red robin pictured. It can be the main character of the picture or in the background, it's always interesting to study the interaction between this dear little bird and the rest of the scene...

I think the Celtic Animal Oracle has one red robin card but what about tarot decks? ETA: nope, the card I remembered was not picturing a red robin...
(Four of Air in the Gaian Tarot shows four blue eggs in a nest, they are robin eggs)
Greenwood maybe?
Does something else come to your mind?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Blessed be,
Kissa

Hi Kissa
There is a Robin sitting in the tree on the Gaian Tarot ...3 The Gardener...right next to the red apples so he is hard to see.
And one sitting in the bushes next to the knee of the Explorer of Air in the same deck.
If I think of anymore I'll post them.

lark

The Zerner/Farber Sun card has 2 Robins on it.

gregory

Bad news, gregory... you ARE going blind.
But you have a fantastic visual memory (that was the good news).
King of Pents (well my copy is trimmed but he sure does look like a King of Pents.)

THANK YOU, ma'am :)

Hot damn and also whee for memory ! :*

Kissa

Thank you lark!!!

Off to dig out the Zerner Farber as well now :)

You guys are amazing!!! Thank you :)

K

Emily

I know there is a robin on the Empress card of the Old Path, one of my favourite cards. Not sure if there are any more robins featured though.