Reiki

Mateo06

I was interested to learn Reiki and more about it... I read little up on it. and i guess i understand it that u need a teacher or Reiki Master to teach u... But since i don't have either the money or transportation to get any where close with a reiki master do u think there is a way i can teach myself?
Or maybe if anyone would be kind enough to teach me through aeclectic? I would gladly try to send you any little money i can afford (20 to 50 us dollars) i can't quarantee that i would reach u though. I never had good expierence with the us postal service. But any information would be helpful. I looked reiki up on dogpile.com (my fav search engine) and it just gave me a bunch of classes for like hundreds of dollars. so it really didn't help.

Ramses

Hey Mateo....

well, I?ve learnt Reiki, up to the second level, therefore I couldn?t be of much help...but, as you already know, you need a Reiki master...the problem is ...you gotta be with this person...I mean, side by side...cause that?s the only way I know for you to be initiated...but, who knows...I?m not exactly an expert

GeminiLady

Hi Ramses and Mateo,
A long distance attunement would be effective...Although for your first attunement it's nice to get that hands on experience from a classroom setting.

Mateo, I hope those links check out for you. I'll be happy to help you any way that I can.

Love and Light,
Gem

lunar_rabbit

As you've probably learned from the research you have done, reiki is a type of healing. The premise of it is that there is a universal energy that flows through all things. When a person has physical or emotional problems, it is often caused by blockages or snags in the flow of energy. A reiki practitioner is a vessel for this energy to flow from the power of the universe to you, thereby helping to relieve these blockages.

A person can only become a reiki practitioner by being initiated (aka attuned) by a reiki master. The master needs to literally tune you in to the universal energy so that it can flow through you. There is also some training involved to learn how to use it.

Since you said you have limited funds right now, could you go see a reiki practioner instead of getting the certification? That person could probably answer a lot of your questions as well as do a session for you. Maybe he or she could even recommend a learning group or other people you could contact.

I am only recently certified in reiki I, but I'm happy to answer as many of your questions as I can!

jade

greetings,

distant attunements are extremely effective :) i'm a reiki master/teacher and i do approx. 2 distant attunements a week (although some weeks i don't do any).

i have many students that have only ever had me for a teacher and all their attunements have been by distance. my post above in this section about attuning my student to become a teacher...........i did all of her attunements by distance. she is in australia and i'm in canada.

if you are interested....you can email me thru the forum and we can discuss an attunement, although, please don't feel any pressure about this.....i'm only offering.

reiki isn't for everyone, but i haven't met anyone who got attuned and regretted it.......... :)

in light,
jade

ps i charge $100 canadian for first degree.

Mateo06

I think i'll take one of the free attunements on the net. I signed up for one on the 28 of april.. or march i am not sure i'll check again. I just need it to heal myself and if i can heal anyone else thats just an extra plus. but thanks for the offers