Revelations Tarot

inanna_tarot

FaerieStorm said:
Inanna_Tarot- I feel your pain! I just got mine yesterday from Amazon, and it sure did feel like a lifetime! However, it was one of two decks I ordered--this and the ARCHEON Tarot (BTW, I think I like better). The images are quite stimulating and unique--a study group could be very fruitful for all of us!

Funny, I ordered the Archeon a week or so before the Revelations and I prefer the Revelations to it at the moment, though I have been drooling for the Revelations for far longer and have been looking and reading with it nearly every day since I got it. Archeon seems to be wary I think of new people, a little shy but once it gets to know you it will good well. The Revelations on the other hand, the first reading I did flipped out the Lovers! We compliment each other rather well lol.

Blessings,
Sezo
x

inanna_tarot

Is anyone else going to post and get this SG really going?

Sezo
x

Sulis

Sezo why not post the next card yourself and see what happens?

Love

Sulis
co-moderator - Tarot Study Groups

FaeryMoon

I'd like to join the study group as soon as I get my deck!
FaeryMoon

OwlShadow

Hi! I'd love to join too. Just got my Revelations deck and it is absolutely beautiful.

skh

OwlShadow, FaeryMoon: To join, just read the "Index of Studygroups" thread at the top of the study group forum and find the link to the Revelations Tarot initial post. Pick a card and add to the respective thread. If there's no thread for a card yet, you can just start a new one.

Sonja (also with a new Revelations tarot in my hands, but in no state to write anything about it. yet.)

inanna_tarot

Join in!! Just waffle about a card in a current thread, or create a thead for the study but please put "Revelations Tarot -" and then the card you are going to write about :)

Blessings,
Sezo
x

sunflowr

Getting This Going Again

I just got this deck yesterday, so am re-energizing this study group (hopefully!). :)

What a beautiful deck! The images stay with me, long after the deck is put away.

Anyway, hope we can get more people interested in a study group so that it can have it's own section eventually. :)

inanna_tarot

Just wondering how many Libra's are using this deck? A few libra's seemed to pop up on another thread about the Revelations.
Course if you have a Libra Asc or oodles of planets in Libra then I'm sure that counts too!

Blessings,
Sezo
x

Seaqueen

Count me in. I have the deck....when I return home to Ontario (I am currently vacationing on the West coast British Columbia) I will begin my journey with the Revelations Tarot because I got it the night before I left for my trip here. I was going to bring them along.....in the busyness I left them on my dresser............ah.......meant to experience the here and now first.