Rider Waite - 7 of Wands - Interesting Observation

Lyyda

7 of Wands

What about the two different kinds of footwear being adaptability in any given situation? He looks like he's ready to take on all comers.
Lyyda

Fulgour

samantha said:
Under what banner is he taking a stand ? Perhaps his heart got
him into this situation , but his head has to get him out of it.
I like to call this card "The Stronghold" because
he does have the advantage of the high ground.
But what if the SIX attackers are keeping him at
bay up there, so he can't get away until later...
they may be waiting for a Chief to come around.

His shoes were drawn with certain insight into how
a person in a hurry will make very hasty decisions,
and with Mars in Leo there is going to be sexuality!

PAMUYA

This tread is what lead me to join this form

Seven of Wands: I am new to Tarot cards, my mother and grandmother read cards, but regular playing cards. My mother passed before I was able to learn from her so I took a class in Tarot. I love it!

One of the first things I noticed about the suit of wands was the mismatched shoes on the seven of wands.

I have done only a few readings and this card came up during one of these readings. The shoes were drawing me in.. this popped into my mind: This person had a struggle of keeping a balance between two different worlds, work and home. In both worlds she was in charge, in control, but she kept those worlds separated, when one world invaded another her footing became unsure, off balance. She was one person in one world, and another person in the other. Separtion was necessary to maintain the delicate balance. When I spoke of this during the reading her eyes wided and said "how did you know?"

This card has come up since, but the shoes did not call to me, and the reading of the card was different.

Compared to the other comments on this card it seeded so far off. I am asking for your assistance, I am not sure if the reading of this card was "in the ball park". I feel so unsure of myself.

Help me.....

rcb30872

I remember something about the shoes in relations to dreams, unfortunately the dream dictionary I had has been destroyed by my son :rolleyes:

I found this: http://www.thecuriousdreamer.com/alternateterms/1853/
The image or impression you present to others as you make forays into the world, work with others, and accomplish things in the world around you. Your visibility to others as you go about your business in the world.
Don't know if that helps.

Emerald_Empress

"If the shoe fits..."
"When the shoe is on the other foot"