Rider Waite Deluxe

LoveLetter

Anyone know where I can find this deck? Also, are there any other Rider Waite decks with gold edges?

MoonGypsy

Anyone know where I can find this deck? Also, are there any other Rider Waite decks with gold edges?

There's one for sale in the trading forum; but you need to be a paid subscriber to have access to it. The deck is relatively hard to find.

gregory

Lo Scarabeo has a gilded Universal Waite - but I don't think the EDGES are gilded...

Le Fanu

There is a Rider Waite deck which was released in 2009, Limited Edition (500 copies), the gilt-edged "Waite Tarot", Jubilee edition, Konigsfurt-Urania. I have number 318 :)

I believe it was the same deck/same backs as the Deluxe, German titles. Comes in a wooden box.

Tibor

There is a Rider Waite deck which was released in 2009, Limited Edition (500 copies), the gilt-edged "Waite Tarot", Jubilee edition, Konigsfurt-Urania. I have number 318 :)

I believe it was the same deck/same backs as the Deluxe, German titles. Comes in a wooden box.

I know I probably should not say this but I am so glad I bought 3 copies of this edition. It is absolutely beautiful and the quality is so high that it will probably last me forever. Also the gold on the edges is really beautiful as it has a lighter shade.I bought mine from www.esoterikshopping.de -last time I checked there it was already gone and that was a while ago but have a look just in case.

(It was the German edition but the language does not bother me at all.) Good Luck finding it ;)

Le Fanu

Send them an email and explain your situation. Every time I order from them I just go straight for "contact us" and do it personally via email/paypal. I think it's a woman called karin who is very helpful and answers in English... They have excellent service.

DeToX

Are the card images the same as the LoS deck? Or the PCS deck? Or the same as the standard RWS? Cheers.