Fortuna

BeyondtheVeil and theFeeLion's Thread

--

Schedule:
April 23 (Sunday): Complete readings
April 30 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

--

April's Suggested Spread:

I wanted to do something "super" fun this month, and I found one that is both fun and insightful. It is the
She-ra Princess of Power Spread. Let's ROC and call forth our inner super power!

xxx 3 xxx
xxxxx 2 xxx 5 xxxxx
1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx 4 xxxxxxx

CARD ONE: WHAT IS CALLING YOU INTO YOUR POWER?
Anything at all can be the catalyst to our rising into our own power. A situation where our power has been taken, a feeling of helplessness,*a desire to help and heal others or even just a desire to live a more balanced life.*This card will show you what is calling you to rise right now.

CARD TWO: WHAT BELIEFS ARE HINDERING OR HELPING YOU?
We all have so many thoughts and beliefs about ourselves, most of which are*so*not true. Some thoughts can stop us from hopping into our power suits, other thoughts, the more positive ones, can help us to stand strong!*Which beliefs are asking to be seen and heard?

CARD THREE: YOUR OBVIOUS SUPER POWER
This super power may actually only be obvious to people who know you, and not necessarily to you personally. But either way,*this is a power that you have that is definitely not a secret!

CARD FOUR: YOUR SECRET SUPER POWER
Here's some info about your secret super power/s.*This power may be a secret to you too!

CARD FIVE: WHERE AND HOW TO STAND IN YOUR POWER NOW
Now that you know what your powers are, what are you going to do with them? This card will give you some insight into where to stand in your power and how to do it!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

theFeeLion

Hi BeyondtheVeil! :D

Yay! I was hoping I would get to work with you :love:

If it's OK I would like to use the She-Ra spread as a base and work from there. I wasn't sure how my cards would work with it but it looks like things should work well :D I'm even gonna add my new crystals to the mix so hopefully they should give things a bit of a boost *fingers crossed*

theFeeLion

I'm gonna give you a little run down of what happened when I did this spread for you first.

I decided to set myself up on the floor so I would have a bit more room to spread (hehe) out. While shuffling I had a jumper so I put that aside in the first position (I wasnt sure if it was supposed to go there though as it felt both right and not) and dealt out the rest of the cards.

At around this point I got interrupted. During said interruption a Rarr got involved with the dogs and made one of them move a single card on the remainder of the pile, so that needed to be added too.

Things didn't feel quite right. So I put the jumper as an extra 'overseer' card at the top and rotated the rest back a place to get the new card in position 5. Still not quite right. Hmm. Then it hit me. I'll read both, together. Yuss jackpot! Let's hope this works out a makes sense for you! :cool3:

Okay, here we go...

Overseer: UnDressing of a Salad - Balance. Avoiding extremes. Achieving the impossible. Being impossible.

Things may seem out of sync right now but it is still possible to balance the tea tray before everything falls off. If however, the tray does fall and spill tea everywhere, well, maybe that table cloth looks better as a lovely shade of tea instead.

1. Calling/power catalyst: UnDressing of a Salad
And
The Singer of Connection (R) - Spiritual connection. Karma. Balance. Empathy.

There is a need/desire for balance, energy thought that may seem impossible. There is also a need/desire for connection to loved ones Earth bound and/or ethereal. A way to achieve this balance and connection is by Earthing and Centering yourself. I've been told to point out a nice little exercise front the book called Using Your Tail to Stabilise Your Head.if you want to know more about it let me know :)

2. Hindering beliefs: The Singer of Connection (R)
And
The Lady of the Harvest (R) - Completion. Grief. Loss. Harvest. Release.

Disconnection. Not letting go.
If we don't let go of the necessary things they rot or curdle in our hands. You cannot move forward while holding onto a power pole. To gain a healthy balance you must first release the things that are weighing you down.

3. Obvious super power: The Lady of the Harvest (R)
And
Myk the Myomancer - Small clues. Details. The messages everywhere. Patience.

You are able to see the little details that tell of hidden information. This can help others to pry their fingers open and let go of what was holding them back.

4. Secret super power: Myk the Myomancer
And
Lys of the Shadows - Healing the shadows. Addictions. Bondage. Self-esteem.

Patience and a wonderful ability to help people build self-respect and self-esteem.

5. What now?: Lys of the Shadows
And
A Collective of Pixies - Duty. Willingness. Joyful participation. Virtue.

Take joy and pride in your work, and add laughter wherever you can.
Remember the words 'collective' and 'cooperative'. You don't need to, nor can you, do this on your own. Lys will always give her aid to another. Be sure to ask for help, from her, from your guides, and from friends if needed.

The key aspects here for you seem to be balance, reaping what is sown, and helping in the shadows.

I noticed also there was no Water anywhere in this reading (except for UnDressing of a Salad, which for me is a pretty balanced card), so I pulled out all the Water type cards and asked which one would be useful for you.

Epona's Wild Daughter - Inner shadows. Nightmare. Depression. Madness. Growth.

Dorcha speaks of facing something within you that is holding you back. Listen to the message her nightmares are trying to give you. She is a notorious riddle speaker, but if you can solve her riddles and face your inner conflicts those same conflicts and struggles can become your greatest strength.

Woa. That took a bit longer than I thought! Hopefully that all makes sense and I didn't mangle it!

:love: theFeeLion :love:

BeyondtheVeil

Yay! Partners! :)

Hi BeyondtheVeil! :D

Yay! I was hoping I would get to work with you :love:

If it's OK I would like to use the She-Ra spread as a base and work from there. I wasn't sure how my cards would work with it but it looks like things should work well :D I'm even gonna add my new crystals to the mix so hopefully they should give things a bit of a boost *fingers crossed*

Hi theFeeLion! :heart:

I am glad that we are partners! You can use whatever that you want. I don't know what that is, so I hope that you are okay with me using the spread above. :)

I will do your reading in a few minutes!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for theFeeLion

Hi Sweetie! :heart:

Here is your reading....

WOW! You have a lot of cards! :D lol

CARD ONE: WHAT IS CALLING YOU INTO YOUR POWER?
Anything at all can be the catalyst to our rising into our own power. A situation where our power has been taken, a feeling of helplessness,*a desire to help and heal others or even just a desire to live a more balanced life.*This card will show you what is calling you to rise right now.

You have Balance and Recognition & Rewards

Balance calls for harmony and balance in your inner life as well as what is surrounding you in the physical world. This denotes that some lifestyle adjustments are needed at this time.

Recognition & Rewards signifies a time of completing projects and/or a group coming together who are all aiming and striving for a common goal.

It seems that you may be finishing up or have completed something in your life and are now getting ready to enjoy the fruits of your labours. It could be an actual project, graduation, etc or refer to relationships. There could be others involved and you are now rising into your own so to speak.

You also got the need for harmony and balance in your life, so that also may be what is helping you to rise into your own. You need to figure out how to live in harmony and balance with others while being your own person. Balance and harmony are important to you and you need it for a happy life.

CARD TWO: WHAT BELIEFS ARE HINDERING OR HELPING YOU?
We all have so many thoughts and beliefs about ourselves, most of which are*so*not true. Some thoughts can stop us from hopping into our power suits, other thoughts, the more positive ones, can help us to stand strong!*Which beliefs are asking to be seen and heard?

EMOTIONAL LOSS and UNIVERSE

I think the emotional loss may be hindering you at this time, but the Universe {completion} is what is helping you out. Don't be afraid of dealing with emotional loss as you need to feel your emotions so that you can heal them and move on. This doesn't necessarily have to do with a relationship as other things can also cause emotional loss for us. A pet, not getting the job/promotion we wanted, etc. It can even be something that you may think of yourself negatively. {Like I want to be a superhero, but I can't fly. I want to be a runway model, but I'm only 4 feet tall, etc}. lol Meaning that you feel an 'emotional loss' for something that effects you.

Whatever has caused the emotional loss will help you to have a completion to let go so that you can move on to other things. Your path is before you and letting go of the emotional loss is the first step in getting on a new path. Open yourself to the completion stage and move on to a brighter future.

Emotional losses can also help us by bringing our attention to our soul's purpose. Example:Someone's family has an illness... they pass or suffer and then it inspires you to become a researcher to help find a cure. It doesn't have to be that dramatic, but you get y point. :)

CARD THREE: YOUR OBVIOUS SUPER POWER
This super power may actually only be obvious to people who know you, and not necessarily to you personally. But either way,*this is a power that you have that is definitely not a secret!

PATIENCE

That is a great Super Power to have! :thumbsup:

It is obvious to others that patience is your super power. They think that you can adjust, fit in, be patient and have self control when dealing with others. {I need that power :D LOL}

You listen to other people's ideas, give support and encouragement, and lead by example.

What awesome super powers! :heart:

CARD FOUR: YOUR SECRET SUPER POWER
Here's some info about your secret super power/s.*This power may be a secret to you too!

FULFILLMENT OF WISHES and TEMPTATION

Your secret super powers are that you are able to bring forth fulfillment of wishes and desires. I think that you see and help others see how they can use their addictions/bad behaviours, etc and turn them into something positive. I'm almost thinking of some kind of therapist or inspirational speaker. :)
It seems that your secret power can turn negative into positive.

CARD FIVE: WHERE AND HOW TO STAND IN YOUR POWER NOW
Now that you know what your powers are, what are you going to do with them? This card will give you some insight into where to stand in your power and how to do it!

TRAPPED IN FEAR

You are actually standing in your own way right now. You may be afraid to face your fears or even to acknowledge your super powers :) , but that is the only way that you will be able to overcome them and stand in your power now. You are so amazing! Just look back at all of your super powers and wonderful qualities! You've got this!! :thumbsup:

I did notice that half of your cards are what would be considered Major Arcana in tarot. There is definitely some major changes happening in and around you. Remember to stay balanced and in harmony with your true nature. Take time out or change your environment if you can. It could just be some major changes happen because it is time.

I hope this reading resonated with you and helped you in some way! :heart:

You are such a Sweetie Pie!! It was fun exchanging with you!!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for theFeeLion

I'm gonna give you a little run down of what happened when I did this spread for you first.

I decided to set myself up on the floor so I would have a bit more room to spread (hehe) out. While shuffling I had a jumper so I put that aside in the first position (I wasnt sure if it was supposed to go there though as it felt both right and not) and dealt out the rest of the cards.

At around this point I got interrupted. During said interruption a Rarr got involved with the dogs and made one of them move a single card on the remainder of the pile, so that needed to be added too.

Things didn't feel quite right. So I put the jumper as an extra 'overseer' card at the top and rotated the rest back a place to get the new card in position 5. Still not quite right. Hmm. Then it hit me. I'll read both, together. Yuss jackpot! Let's hope this works out a makes sense for you! :cool3:

Wow! It sounds like you had a fun time with my reading! :D LOL {{HUGS}}

I have readings like that at times as well. lol I hope that you are rested now from all of that! :heart:

Okay, here we go...

Overseer: UnDressing of a Salad - Balance. Avoiding extremes. Achieving the impossible. Being impossible.

Things may seem out of sync right now but it is still possible to balance the tea tray before everything falls off. If however, the tray does fall and spill tea everywhere, well, maybe that table cloth looks better as a lovely shade of tea instead.

They do seem that way. Hopefully I balance the tea tray otherwise we're going to have a mess. I like how you turned that into a positive! :thumbsup: I like you using your super powers on me! lol {{HUGS}}

1. Calling/power catalyst: UnDressing of a Salad
And
The Singer of Connection (R) - Spiritual connection. Karma. Balance. Empathy.

There is a need/desire for balance, energy thought that may seem impossible. There is also a need/desire for connection to loved ones Earth bound and/or ethereal. A way to achieve this balance and connection is by Earthing and Centering yourself. I've been told to point out a nice little exercise front the book called Using Your Tail to Stabilise Your Head.if you want to know more about it let me know :)

Yes there is a need for a connection with loved one here and some in Spirit. Sure.. you can share your book wisdom with me! :thumbsup:

2. Hindering beliefs: The Singer of Connection (R)
And
The Lady of the Harvest (R) - Completion. Grief. Loss. Harvest. Release.

Disconnection. Not letting go.
If we don't let go of the necessary things they rot or curdle in our hands. You cannot move forward while holding onto a power pole. To gain a healthy balance you must first release the things that are weighing you down.

I just can't do it! I am honestly afraid to. I will CLING FOR DEAR LIFE to any and all things. I just can't let go. Yes... it is like holding on to a power pole in a lightening storm, but I won't let go! :bugeyed: It is like deep down I just can't. :(

I have been getting this over and over for some years now. The truth is it's about a relationship that I am too scared to let go of. I am so miserable and it has affected my health. I just feel guilty and a bad person if I do let go. I was raised to try no matter what and don't EVER give up. I guess death will make me let go. Sorry to get dark.. I just feel like I can't let go of anything. :( I am very aware that when I do that better things will come. I am like a frozen stone and no matter how badly I want to let go/ to move.. I'm stuck terrified to move. I know with typing it out that it sounds insane LOL I just can't. You nailed it perfectly. lol

Remember.. I'm going to get the splatty patty soon! :bugeyed: Jelly is hard to wipe off! :D lol

3. Obvious super power: The Lady of the Harvest (R)
And
Myk the Myomancer - Small clues. Details. The messages everywhere. Patience.

You are able to see the little details that tell of hidden information. This can help others to pry their fingers open and let go of what was holding them back.

I'm hoping it does in a certain case. I have been getting the info for awhile.. I think they "just" got it. lol

I am also getting messages everywhere about letting go of said misery from above. lol

4. Secret super power: Myk the Myomancer
And
Lys of the Shadows - Healing the shadows. Addictions. Bondage. Self-esteem.

Patience and a wonderful ability to help people build self-respect and self-esteem.

I wish I knew I had that secret power! I really need it right now. :D LOL

5. What now?: Lys of the Shadows
And
A Collective of Pixies - Duty. Willingness. Joyful participation. Virtue.

Take joy and pride in your work, and add laughter wherever you can.
Remember the words 'collective' and 'cooperative'. You don't need to, nor can you, do this on your own. Lys will always give her aid to another. Be sure to ask for help, from her, from your guides, and from friends if needed.

The key aspects here for you seem to be balance, reaping what is sown, and helping in the shadows.

I dont like the reaping what is sown.. Now I am afraid. :D LOL

I noticed also there was no Water anywhere in this reading (except for UnDressing of a Salad, which for me is a pretty balanced card), so I pulled out all the Water type cards and asked which one would be useful for you.

Epona's Wild Daughter - Inner shadows. Nightmare. Depression. Madness. Growth.

Dorcha speaks of facing something within you that is holding you back. Listen to the message her nightmares are trying to give you. She is a notorious riddle speaker, but if you can solve her riddles and face your inner conflicts those same conflicts and struggles can become your greatest strength.

I was trying to cut off my feelings! :D See the nightmare card? I don't understand all of the riddles, so I close my ears. lo
I guess it is time that I have to listen to those... ugh.... adulting is hard! :) lol

Woa. That took a bit longer than I thought! Hopefully that all makes sense and I didn't mangle it!

:love: theFeeLion :love:

I'm sorry love!! {{HUGS}} You did an AMAZING job!! :thumbsup:

You have been such a BLESSING and a PERFECT EXCHANGE PARTNER!! Thank you so much for taking our exchange seriously and getting it done before the last minute! {{HUGS}}

HUGS and LOVE!! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

theFeeLion

Wow! It sounds like you had a fun time with my reading! :D LOL {{HUGS}}

I have readings like that at times as well. lol I hope that you are rested now from all of that! :heart:

They do seem that way. Hopefully I balance the tea tray otherwise we're going to have a mess. I like how you turned that into a positive! :thumbsup: I like you using your super powers on me! lol {{HUGS}}

Yes there is a need for a connection with loved one here and some in Spirit. Sure.. you can share your book wisdom with me! :thumbsup:

I just can't do it! I am honestly afraid to. I will CLING FOR DEAR LIFE to any and all things. I just can't let go. Yes... it is like holding on to a power pole in a lightening storm, but I won't let go! :bugeyed: It is like deep down I just can't. :(

I have been getting this over and over for some years now. The truth is it's about a relationship that I am too scared to let go of. I am so miserable and it has affected my health. I just feel guilty and a bad person if I do let go. I was raised to try no matter what and don't EVER give up. I guess death will make me let go. Sorry to get dark.. I just feel like I can't let go of anything. :( I am very aware that when I do that better things will come. I am like a frozen stone and no matter how badly I want to let go/ to move.. I'm stuck terrified to move. I know with typing it out that it sounds insane LOL I just can't. You nailed it perfectly. lol

Remember.. I'm going to get the splatty patty soon! :bugeyed: Jelly is hard to wipe off! :D lol

I'm hoping it does in a certain case. I have been getting the info for awhile.. I think they "just" got it. lol

I am also getting messages everywhere about letting go of said misery from above. lol

I wish I knew I had that secret power! I really need it right now. :D LOL

I dont like the reaping what is sown.. Now I am afraid. :D LOL

I was trying to cut off my feelings! :D See the nightmare card? I don't understand all of the riddles, so I close my ears. lo
I guess it is time that I have to listen to those... ugh.... adulting is hard! :) lol

I'm sorry love!! {{HUGS}} You did an AMAZING job!! :thumbsup:

You have been such a BLESSING and a PERFECT EXCHANGE PARTNER!! Thank you so much for taking our exchange seriously and getting it done before the last minute! {{HUGS}}

HUGS and LOVE!! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

Hehe I was too excited to give this all a go, that's why I did it so quick lol I haven't even read your reading yet, I wanted to know what you thought first :D I definitely think my new crystals (sugilite, sodalite and black merlinite) helped me with this reading, actually now that I think about it, some sugilite and sodalite may be helpful to you too.

Honestly, there were a couple of times where I thought, 'that information can't be right' and struggled with what to write down. I guess I should have just done as I was told lol

I was hoping you would make that connection with other readings I have done for you :party:

Omg I just made another connection! I I don't usually look at the elemental aspects of the cards but, the other day I had sorted them all out and wrote down the results. Then while looking at your cards and their need for balance I started wondering why there was no water anywhere. So I pulled you a water card but she isn't really a water card, she's more watery fire or liquid fire, which seemed odd. It all makes sense now, you're cutting off your feelings! I think you need to examine why you are doing this. It's not healthy to cut off feelings, they are a part of you, they help make up who you are, and they need to be expressed, even if only for a little while.

I just had a look at the bottom card on the deck (still not reshuffled from last night) and found G. Hobyah starting out at me. He wants you to know it's OK to be scared but, you need to look at the truth behind these fears to distinguish what is real and what is a projection of old traumas. Dorcha is nodding her head at this and saying that is why her nightmares are so valuable, they can help to shine that light of truth.

Ask for the Lady of the Harvest's help with all of this (she seems to throw a big influence over all of these cards). She'll help you to move through the stages of grief and loss so you are able to fully appreciate and enjoy what's to come after.

Don't be afraid of the 'reap what you sow' part. It's more karma and harvest, than grim reaper. Have you been planting fruit and flowers or weeds? If it's weeds, it time to clear them out to make some room for the good stuff!

I get the feeling the faeries are doing a bit of foot stomping here and getting a little impatient. They've been trying to tell you all of this for a while now but the there's been no dial tone on your end. Just because you are holding onto a power pole does not mean you have phone reception! This is why they have had to send in Dorcha. She is not her more gentle sister Laiste. Dorcha works with moonlight which tests and tempers the spirit.

One last note. It's time to construct a ladder out of the deep hole you have dug for yourself. You are not supposed to be surrounded by earth, you are supposed to be ON Earth. Grounded. Here is where you will find your center. Not underground.

Oh boo, just realised I'm running late! I will post later for you about using your tail and some feedback. I've gotta get myself off to a first birthday :party:

Love! :love:

theFeeLion

Here's the bit from the book for you, I'll try and shorten it a little because it's a tad long.

Using Your Tail to Stabilise Your Head

It is best to do this practice standing. Spread your feet about shoulder width apart and balance on them so that your weight is distributed equally on the heels and the balls of your feet, and keep your knees slightly bent.

Now, be aware of your breath. As you breathe in, imagine a gentle surge of energy running down from the top of your head to the tip of your tailbone. (It's okay if it doesn't go all the way just take it at your own pace.) As you breathe out, imagine that energy moving through the spine and back up to the top of your head. This is your natural breath, neither hurried nor slow, but flowing in and out at whatever speed feels right at this moment. Be careful not to breathe too fast and hyperventilate. If you feel dizzy at all, consciously slow your breathing until the dizziness goes away.

After you have let the energy move up and down your spine a few times, start letting it go below your tailbone and into your energy tail as you inhale. Each time let it go a little lower, until it touches the floor. Then let it go deeper still until it touches the earth. Each time you exhale be aware of the energy rising to the top of your head.

Then let it go deeper still, until it is several inches into the earth beneath you. Just practice doing this for a while, going into the earth and back to the top of your head with this small energy. If you want you can go deeper. Don't push it though; just let it happen.

This not only earths your energy, it also cleanses and brightens up your subtle energy field. Being earthed is what helps us to be realistic and practical, down-to-earth on a physical level of being as well as the energetic and mental.

You can also do that same exercise to earth through you feet. Then you can lift your tail and do things with it if you want :) just make sure not to intrude on other people!

If you need a quick tip for earthing Ffaff the Ffooter recommends stroking each of your feet with both hands for a few minutes. He also notes that painting your toenails a bright pretty colour will help to remind you to keep your feet on the ground :D

I hope that helps! :love:

BeyondtheVeil

Hehe I was too excited to give this all a go, that's why I did it so quick lol I haven't even read your reading yet, I wanted to know what you thought first :D I definitely think my new crystals (sugilite, sodalite and black merlinite) helped me with this reading, actually now that I think about it, some sugilite and sodalite may be helpful to you too.

Honestly, there were a couple of times where I thought, 'that information can't be right' and struggled with what to write down. I guess I should have just done as I was told lol

I was hoping you would make that connection with other readings I have done for you :party:

Omg I just made another connection! I I don't usually look at the elemental aspects of the cards but, the other day I had sorted them all out and wrote down the results. Then while looking at your cards and their need for balance I started wondering why there was no water anywhere. So I pulled you a water card but she isn't really a water card, she's more watery fire or liquid fire, which seemed odd. It all makes sense now, you're cutting off your feelings! I think you need to examine why you are doing this. It's not healthy to cut off feelings, they are a part of you, they help make up who you are, and they need to be expressed, even if only for a little while.

I just had a look at the bottom card on the deck (still not reshuffled from last night) and found G. Hobyah starting out at me. He wants you to know it's OK to be scared but, you need to look at the truth behind these fears to distinguish what is real and what is a projection of old traumas. Dorcha is nodding her head at this and saying that is why her nightmares are so valuable, they can help to shine that light of truth.

Ask for the Lady of the Harvest's help with all of this (she seems to throw a big influence over all of these cards). She'll help you to move through the stages of grief and loss so you are able to fully appreciate and enjoy what's to come after.

Don't be afraid of the 'reap what you sow' part. It's more karma and harvest, than grim reaper. Have you been planting fruit and flowers or weeds? If it's weeds, it time to clear them out to make some room for the good stuff!

I get the feeling the faeries are doing a bit of foot stomping here and getting a little impatient. They've been trying to tell you all of this for a while now but the there's been no dial tone on your end. Just because you are holding onto a power pole does not mean you have phone reception! This is why they have had to send in Dorcha. She is not her more gentle sister Laiste. Dorcha works with moonlight which tests and tempers the spirit.

One last note. It's time to construct a ladder out of the deep hole you have dug for yourself. You are not supposed to be surrounded by earth, you are supposed to be ON Earth. Grounded. Here is where you will find your center. Not underground.

Oh boo, just realised I'm running late! I will post later for you about using your tail and some feedback. I've gotta get myself off to a first birthday :party:

Love! :love:

I hope you enjoyed the first birthday party! :party: How adorable! Happy Birthday to the sweet one! :heart:

Thanks for all of this feedback. My spirit guides know that I don't do subtle. :D LOL

Hugs,
beyondtheveil

BeyondtheVeil

Here's the bit from the book for you, I'll try and shorten it a little because it's a tad long.

Using Your Tail to Stabilise Your Head

It is best to do this practice standing. Spread your feet about shoulder width apart and balance on them so that your weight is distributed equally on the heels and the balls of your feet, and keep your knees slightly bent.

Now, be aware of your breath. As you breathe in, imagine a gentle surge of energy running down from the top of your head to the tip of your tailbone. (It's okay if it doesn't go all the way just take it at your own pace.) As you breathe out, imagine that energy moving through the spine and back up to the top of your head. This is your natural breath, neither hurried nor slow, but flowing in and out at whatever speed feels right at this moment. Be careful not to breathe too fast and hyperventilate. If you feel dizzy at all, consciously slow your breathing until the dizziness goes away.

After you have let the energy move up and down your spine a few times, start letting it go below your tailbone and into your energy tail as you inhale. Each time let it go a little lower, until it touches the floor. Then let it go deeper still until it touches the earth. Each time you exhale be aware of the energy rising to the top of your head.

Then let it go deeper still, until it is several inches into the earth beneath you. Just practice doing this for a while, going into the earth and back to the top of your head with this small energy. If you want you can go deeper. Don't push it though; just let it happen.

This not only earths your energy, it also cleanses and brightens up your subtle energy field. Being earthed is what helps us to be realistic and practical, down-to-earth on a physical level of being as well as the energetic and mental.

You can also do that same exercise to earth through you feet. Then you can lift your tail and do things with it if you want :) just make sure not to intrude on other people!

If you need a quick tip for earthing Ffaff the Ffooter recommends stroking each of your feet with both hands for a few minutes. He also notes that painting your toenails a bright pretty colour will help to remind you to keep your feet on the ground :D

I hope that helps! :love:

Thank you!! :heart:

It just so happens that I had a mani/pedi today with purple polish and glitter! Both nails and toe nails match perfectly! :thumbsup: It was a different colour for me. I always do pink colour or brown. lol I did the purple with the glitter. It reminds me of the night sky and the glitter reminds me of stars! :)

I will definitely try this tonight!

Thank you! :love:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil