Fortuna

Smiling and Arania's Thread (intuitive)

--

Schedule:
April 23 (Sunday): Complete readings
April 30 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

--

April's Suggested Spread:

I wanted to do something "super" fun this month, and I found one that is both fun and insightful. It is the
She-ra Princess of Power Spread. Let's ROC and call forth our inner super power!

xxx 3 xxx
xxxxx 2 xxx 5 xxxxx
1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx 4 xxxxxxx

CARD ONE: WHAT IS CALLING YOU INTO YOUR POWER?
Anything at all can be the catalyst to our rising into our own power. A situation where our power has been taken, a feeling of helplessness,*a desire to help and heal others or even just a desire to live a more balanced life.*This card will show you what is calling you to rise right now.

CARD TWO: WHAT BELIEFS ARE HINDERING OR HELPING YOU?
We all have so many thoughts and beliefs about ourselves, most of which are*so*not true. Some thoughts can stop us from hopping into our power suits, other thoughts, the more positive ones, can help us to stand strong!*Which beliefs are asking to be seen and heard?

CARD THREE: YOUR OBVIOUS SUPER POWER
This super power may actually only be obvious to people who know you, and not necessarily to you personally. But either way,*this is a power that you have that is definitely not a secret!

CARD FOUR: YOUR SECRET SUPER POWER
Here's some info about your secret super power/s.*This power may be a secret to you too!

CARD FIVE: WHERE AND HOW TO STAND IN YOUR POWER NOW
Now that you know what your powers are, what are you going to do with them? This card will give you some insight into where to stand in your power and how to do it!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Arania

Wicca Pack Oracle

1st card has a big snake coiling around an apple tree, downwards where half of a giant apple is lying. Two women stand on either side of the tree, one wearing a crown of leaves and a gown with a nut print, and the other wears a forked staff with an eagle feather, and has a gown with leaves on it. In the background there is a single tower on a hill.

The snake is about to bite the half of an apple, but from the expression on the woman's face, which flips from concern to anger and back for me. She is thinking hard. Should she let the snake get to the fruit or smack her on the head with the staff?The other woman seems not to care so muhc. She is looking the other was, her head moving around to me as if saying "it's just HALF of the apple, who cares if the snake gets it? And it is moving out of the tree anyway.

Both women seen to be there on behalf of the tower, tasked with keeping things in order. Each of them alone would be insufficient, but together they can figure out if a course of action is really necessary or if it is wiser to just let things happen.

This leads e to think that what calls you into power is the ability to make such decisions, maybe for a living, maybe for family, on behalf of others (the tower). You can figure out if a transgression is important or if it is just part of normal life which will balance out, or if the person in question can't help it (after all, the snake has not chosen to be a snake).

The second card sees someone in the night in a forest, meditating in front of a fire by a river. In the back, the ghostly outline of a wolf can be seen. The person's face is angry and impatient, but then suddenly relaxes into some sort of peace and quiet, still flushed. Whatever is happening may all go wrong, but if the fire gets out of control, there is water to douse it.

The wolf, not quite noticed, is the unknown the person can't seem to accept just now. But the spirit wolf gets a little impatient by now. Come, notice me, he seems to think. A song from DAvid Bowie pops up in my mind. "Turn to face the strange."

The beliefs hindering of helping you seem to be rooted in tradition and family. Could also be a job you have held for ages. The same rituals, the same sort of security (fire keeping the dark at bay). Part of it is comforting, but within the confines of routine you are not progressing.

The 3rd card shows a seemingly empty cloak made out of fur or feathers holding a staff with a few leaves. A black sun is on top, a raven in the cloudy sky circling around and around the hood, and a red fox sitting to the right. In the back there is a river springing from a mountain far behind. Inside the cloak are all sorts of arcane symbols, a bit like those people selling fake watches,opening the cloak to pull out whatever the buyer wants.

The raven feels like your inner compass, figuring out what to say or to do when, watching from above, detached. The fox stares right at the "customer" judging every intention of them. The river behind flows and rushes, a wealth of imagination and adaption, ever changing, never drying out. The clouds in the sky seem to be frozen, though, as if your thoughts on the world can't be carried away with the need to adapt.

Your obvious superpower is to be what people want or need you to be. Wether it is someone just blabbing their unwanted advice at you or family insisting you need to live this way or that way, it never touches your substance. You could as well pretend to be part of a church while having departed by heart since along time. In a job, you would be able to react just like the customer wants. As an actor, you would be able to slip into many roles, except the people around you may peg you as fixed on being what you showed them when you first met them.

4th card has a woman in a blue dress at night standing on a hill. There is the raven again, on a branch above her head. Right now, dawn is approaching, the first bumblebee hovers over a few cornstalks, a few flowers have opened up and a dove has just settled at the feet of the woman - I could even see it land. Behind the woman, half of the image is a desert, the other half a pinkish river with s swan in it. But the swan here passes just by, he is quickly moving away. This time, the clouds in the back move slowly, your thoughts moving slowly but steadily.

The woman holds an athame in her left and a chalice in her right hand. A frail crown of flowers is on her head, and she has a halo and a pentagram over her head. A single candle is at her feet. Her gaze is far away though, she pays no attention to the whole symbolic set up.only the raven seems to talk to her and she listens. I get the feeling she about to make a judgement, but at the time being judged herself.

Your secret superpower correlates to your obvious one. You are able to make a just judgement ignoring what is officially accepted as law if need be. You do not need anything but your inner self to know the situation. It is much more important to consider the whole of a person than to stick by rigid laws or cultural expectations. You might do well in law enforcement, as a lawyer or judge, or just as the one in the family people turn to when needed. Be careful though, this can also make you lonely.

The last card shows Hebrew writing in a cone of light, surrounded by a ball of fire, crossed by several colored lines. The upper left segment behind the ball of fire is purple with a chalice, the upper right is black with a pentacle, the lower right has yellow with a feather, and the lower left is red with a candle.

Where and how to stand in your power - seems to me you got it all down. You know the letters of things (law, religion, family tradition, local history, the way your company works etc) and you can always keep all aspects in view. But as the cone of light emanates from the unseen you in this image, ever vibrating, how you interpret those letters has a great deal of flexibility. If you ever wanted to write a book, now would be the time to start or to continue.

I never used this deck before so I am quite happy to have gotten so vivid images, but my first readings are usually a little off so I hope this makes sense.

Smiling

Thank you Arania and, wow, you're super fast!

I'll be back soon with your reading and feedback. :)

all the best,
smiling

Smiling

Hi Arania,

Here's your reading, and I used the Medicine Cards deck by Sams/Carson.

xxx 3 xxx
xxxxx 2 xxx 5 xxxxx
1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx 4 xxxxxxx

9 Butterfly

The Butterfly card here in this position points to a time of great change. Depending on your awareness of this, you may have recognized this for what it is, or you may feel that you are being nudged, or that circumstances or events may be forcing you into a new way of doing things. It may be a time of not feeling in your comfort zone because of this. But when you look back on this time, you may see where you have been brought into a new level of awareness, which is helping you transition to a higher level in your life.
Butterflies are also beautiful and colorful, so this is a chance for you to show your colors and spread your wings. You may feel a new sense of freedom because of these changes.

30 Rabbit

Rabbits are very gentle creatures, and are associated with timidity, shyness and sometimes fear.
Do you find yourself hiding out, or in avoidance of what you need to do for yourself? Or perhaps you may have difficulty finding your voice and speaking up?
Because this position also may signify what's helping you, are you aware of how a gentle touch may be very needed in some situations? Perhaps your gentle touch has saved the day in the past, or is a quality that others admire in you. Either way, Rabbit's power of gentleness is available for you to tap into, and you have the ability to turn this gentle quality into a great strength.

15 Wolf

Wolves are known to travel in packs, and have a fierce quality about them. Like Wolf, you may understand the wisdom of working with others in a group setting, understanding that there is power in numbers. You may also be a wise teacher, someone others know to turn to for needed guidance. And you demonstrate a loyalty that helps others feel comfortable, so they may trust you more easily.

6 Snake

Snake has the ability to shed its skin and start anew. Here again is another symbol of change and transformation. Snake's medicine is powerful, and in this position this may be saying that you have the wisdom to know how to turn a negative into a positive. Like that saying - when you have lemons, make lemonade! Maybe to you, it seems easy and obvious, but to others, they may be amazed by your ability to turn a situation around to your advantage. Congratulations!

14 Dog

Dogs are known for being loyal and faithful, and for showing unconditional love.

Perhaps, with the Dog card in this position, you are being reminded to have faith - maybe even blind faith - when you are being tested and put through all of the changes during this time of transition. Persevere and be patient.
Use all of your wisdom which will help you to show that unconditional love you have for others. And bask in the love that is returned to you.

Intuitively, I pick up that this is an important time of change for you, that you may or may not yet fully realize. These changes are taking place for your own higher good, even though it may not be obvious until you look back on this time.
Have you been underestimating your power? You are more powerful than you realize. Others see it better than you. Stop second guessing and own it, or you may already be on your way to owning it. And there's no need to feel badly about any of it. Everything comes in its own time.
I also pick up counselor/counseling energies around you. Is this something you've wanted to do, or do naturally for others?

I hope this resonates for you in some way! Looking forward to your feedback. :)

Smiling

feedback for Arania

1st card has a big snake coiling around an apple tree, downwards where half of a giant apple is lying. Two women stand on either side of the tree, one wearing a crown of leaves and a gown with a nut print, and the other wears a forked staff with an eagle feather, and has a gown with leaves on it. In the background there is a single tower on a hill.

The snake is about to bite the half of an apple, but from the expression on the woman's face, which flips from concern to anger and back for me. She is thinking hard. Should she let the snake get to the fruit or smack her on the head with the staff?The other woman seems not to care so muhc. She is looking the other was, her head moving around to me as if saying "it's just HALF of the apple, who cares if the snake gets it? And it is moving out of the tree anyway.

Both women seen to be there on behalf of the tower, tasked with keeping things in order. Each of them alone would be insufficient, but together they can figure out if a course of action is really necessary or if it is wiser to just let things happen.

This leads e to think that what calls you into power is the ability to make such decisions, maybe for a living, maybe for family, on behalf of others (the tower). You can figure out if a transgression is important or if it is just part of normal life which will balance out, or if the person in question can't help it (after all, the snake has not chosen to be a snake).
Hmm yes, I'd like to think that I have a balanced way of looking at things that helps me to stay calm when others might be overreacting. It does help me around family and at work, so this fits. :thumbsup:

The second card sees someone in the night in a forest, meditating in front of a fire by a river. In the back, the ghostly outline of a wolf can be seen. The person's face is angry and impatient, but then suddenly relaxes into some sort of peace and quiet, still flushed. Whatever is happening may all go wrong, but if the fire gets out of control, there is water to douse it.

The wolf, not quite noticed, is the unknown the person can't seem to accept just now. But the spirit wolf gets a little impatient by now. Come, notice me, he seems to think. A song from DAvid Bowie pops up in my mind. "Turn to face the strange."

The beliefs hindering of helping you seem to be rooted in tradition and family. Could also be a job you have held for ages. The same rituals, the same sort of security (fire keeping the dark at bay). Part of it is comforting, but within the confines of routine you are not progressing.
I'm not especially traditional, so I tend not to experience challenges in that area. But I think at times the family routine can get neglected since we all can get busy with our separate projects, so this is something that I can take a closer look at, and this is a helpful reminder. :)

The 3rd card shows a seemingly empty cloak made out of fur or feathers holding a staff with a few leaves. A black sun is on top, a raven in the cloudy sky circling around and around the hood, and a red fox sitting to the right. In the back there is a river springing from a mountain far behind. Inside the cloak are all sorts of arcane symbols, a bit like those people selling fake watches,opening the cloak to pull out whatever the buyer wants.

The raven feels like your inner compass, figuring out what to say or to do when, watching from above, detached. The fox stares right at the "customer" judging every intention of them. The river behind flows and rushes, a wealth of imagination and adaption, ever changing, never drying out. The clouds in the sky seem to be frozen, though, as if your thoughts on the world can't be carried away with the need to adapt.

Your obvious superpower is to be what people want or need you to be. Wether it is someone just blabbing their unwanted advice at you or family insisting you need to live this way or that way, it never touches your substance. You could as well pretend to be part of a church while having departed by heart since along time. In a job, you would be able to react just like the customer wants. As an actor, you would be able to slip into many roles, except the people around you may peg you as fixed on being what you showed them when you first met them.
Yes, this fits and it's something that I've learned to be comfortable with. It's helped me to meet people where they're at, and to be ok with why I may not be completely understood by others. It used to feel like a weakness, and now it's become a strength, because it helps me conserve energies instead of feeling drained like before. :thumbsup:
4th card has a woman in a blue dress at night standing on a hill. There is the raven again, on a branch above her head. Right now, dawn is approaching, the first bumblebee hovers over a few cornstalks, a few flowers have opened up and a dove has just settled at the feet of the woman - I could even see it land. Behind the woman, half of the image is a desert, the other half a pinkish river with s swan in it. But the swan here passes just by, he is quickly moving away. This time, the clouds in the back move slowly, your thoughts moving slowly but steadily.

The woman holds an athame in her left and a chalice in her right hand. A frail crown of flowers is on her head, and she has a halo and a pentagram over her head. A single candle is at her feet. Her gaze is far away though, she pays no attention to the whole symbolic set up.only the raven seems to talk to her and she listens. I get the feeling she about to make a judgement, but at the time being judged herself.

Your secret superpower correlates to your obvious one. You are able to make a just judgement ignoring what is officially accepted as law if need be. You do not need anything but your inner self to know the situation. It is much more important to consider the whole of a person than to stick by rigid laws or cultural expectations. You might do well in law enforcement, as a lawyer or judge, or just as the one in the family people turn to when needed. Be careful though, this can also make you lonely.
This is on the money and I feel relates to the last card in a way. I have been learning to read into people and situations from a more compassionate place, and right and wrong seems to end up being besides the point. So yes, more interested in the lessons being learned. Not in the sense of disregarding society's laws, which I do respect, but that I do believe there are so many layers to the 'law' - factoring in universal law and law of grace.

The last card shows Hebrew writing in a cone of light, surrounded by a ball of fire, crossed by several colored lines. The upper left segment behind the ball of fire is purple with a chalice, the upper right is black with a pentacle, the lower right has yellow with a feather, and the lower left is red with a candle.

Where and how to stand in your power - seems to me you got it all down. You know the letters of things (law, religion, family tradition, local history, the way your company works etc) and you can always keep all aspects in view. But as the cone of light emanates from the unseen you in this image, ever vibrating, how you interpret those letters has a great deal of flexibility. If you ever wanted to write a book, now would be the time to start or to continue.

I never used this deck before so I am quite happy to have gotten so vivid images, but my first readings are usually a little off so I hope this makes sense.
This is very beautiful, and thank you for this validation. I've been told before that I have writing talents, and it's something to consider developing more, when commitments and work slow down...

Thank you for your insightful reading!
blessings, smiling

Fortuna

Message to Arania

Arania,

Per my PM to you and Smiling. Please complete the feedback for Smiling's reading. This will complete your circle exchange.

Once complete, please PM us back, and I will review and then notify the other AT Circle Hosts you have completed this Circle.

Thanks,
fFortuna

Arania

I thought I did this already, my apologies Been unable to see anything the last 2 days Still can'tsee much to please exvuse the typing errors
9 Butterfly

The Butterfly card here in this position points to a time of great change. Depending on your awareness of this, you may have recognized this for what it is, or you may feel that you are being nudged, or that circumstances or events may be forcing you into a new way of doing things. It may be a time of not feeling in your comfort zone because of this. But when you look back on this time, you may see where you have been brought into a new level of awareness, which is helping you transition to a higher level in your life.
Butterflies are also beautiful and colorful, so this is a chance for you to show your colors and spread your wings. You may feel a new sense of freedom because of these changes.

Butterflies for me usually mean short time change, as my ways of doing things, and energy levels, differ I'm also in the process of trying to get my health issues solved, which might bring changes Idon't really want to make or feellike can make And yes I'm nervous about it

30 Rabbit

Rabbits are very gentle creatures, and are associated with timidity, shyness and sometimes fear.
Do you find yourself hiding out, or in avoidance of what you need to do for yourself? Or perhaps you may have difficulty finding your voice and speaking up?
Because this position also may signify what's helping you, are you aware of how a gentle touch may be very needed in some situations? Perhaps your gentle touch has saved the day in the past, or is a quality that others admire in you. Either way, Rabbit's power of gentleness is available for you to tap into, and you have the ability to turn this gentle quality into a great strength.

Yes, I'm kind of shy, or rather, a recluse, due to me being on the autism spectrum and also having healthissues preventing me from doing anythingmuch really Been to soo many doctors and no one seems to take me seriously, all they do is shorttime remedies, and my issues get worse

On the other hand I am patient with the people I do meet, and while I need to be careful not to be taken advantage of, I find it often solves the problem if people just have someone to talk to Even me not saying much (rabbits can't talk -) ) people tend to tell me I have helped them solve their problems when I was merely nodding to what they were saying

15 Wolf
Wolves are known to travel in packs, and have a fierce quality about them. Like Wolf, you may understand the wisdom of working with others in a group setting, understanding that there is power in numbers. You may also be a wise teacher, someone others know to turn to for needed guidance. And you demonstrate a loyalty that helps others feel comfortable, so they may trust you more easily.

That's me to a large part I keep being told I'm too loyal, even when people pull one over me I usually still defend them Once I'm sure they betrayed me for real, I cut off all ties if I can Being autistic, I am generally wearyof group settings, but if Ihave to I can easily fir in for a while And I tend to be the one in the pack picking up after the others when needed or taking over when no one seems to know what to do I do best being second in command in something, dealing with the pack while the Alpha is free to make decisions, so to say

6 Snake

Snake has the ability to shed its skin and start anew. Here again is another symbol of change and transformation. Snake's medicine is powerful, and in this position this may be saying that you have the wisdom to know how to turn a negative into a positive. Like that saying - when you have lemons, make lemonade! Maybe to you, it seems easy and obvious, but to others, they may be amazed by your ability to turn a situation around to your advantage. Congratulations!

This is so much true for my pastlife I had to start over a lot of times, changing friends and circles because I've been taken advantage of, being made the scapegoat or target of gossip because I'm not good at expressing things in a way "normal" people understand it - or maybe people misunderstand me deliberately I have no interest at all in the whole trouble trying to clear things up So I pack up and leave Eventually though I reduced the number of comunities and people in my life so as to not be hurt again And I'mmuch more careful now I used to cosider it nobody's business that I am on the autism spectrum etc, but I found that me telling people right away curbs a lot of the gossip and false claims I guess that is partly because no one reallywants to be caught talking badly about someone with a disability And yeah, I learnedto play all my cardfs if I have to Sometimes it freels like cheating, but I begin to get a feeling everybody on the "normal" train is doing it, too, and I just don't catch it

14 Dog

Dogs are known for being loyal and faithful, and for showing unconditional love.

Perhaps, with the Dog card in this position, you are being reminded to have faith - maybe even blind faith - when you are being tested and put through all of the changes during this time of transition. Persevere and be patient.
Use all of your wisdom which will help you to show that unconditional love you have for others. And bask in the love that is returned to you.

Intuitively, I pick up that this is an important time of change for you, that you may or may not yet fully realize. These changes are taking place for your own higher good, even though it may not be obvious until you look back on this time.
Have you been underestimating your power? You are more powerful than you realize. Others see it better than you. Stop second guessing and own it, or you may already be on your way to owning it. And there's no need to feel badly about any of it. Everything comes in its own time.
I also pick up counselor/counseling energies around you. Is this something you've wanted to do, or do naturally for others?

I've been counseling normal/autistic couples a few years back, and I used to be on several supportforums for parents with children on spectrum And as mentioned above,people just love telling me things

I think I underestimate myself a lot, probably based on my past when I've been sabotaged by others, and I was usually unable to figure out why And that's partly because I have a hard time recognizing anything bad in most people unless they are obvious crooks I assumed the best of people and usually ended up on the sidelines

Dog, I think, also speaks to my family situation Husband and me have been at odds because of slightly different ideas as to what to do together and when, and as usual it is ne who makes the most compromise but now that Idid it doesn't matter Husband is also on spectrum and has a harder time than me to change some preferences, so we are back to doing more things his way and things are smoothening out again

Thanks a lot for the reading, gives me something to think about Sorry again for being solate I really need to get my eyes fixed

Fortuna

Thank you!

Thank you so much, Arania!