A Fish called Sibilla! `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

zhadee

closed!

Please start by asking simple & lighthearted questions that could do with a bit of an impulse.
This is reading for feedback. Repeat sitters are welcome.

Deck in use:
Sibilla Della Zingara, 52 cards. Reversed.

the small print

• For relationship related questions: No third party mind reading! Please stay on your side of the fence =)
  • No health, no justice, no general, no timed questions
  • No yes-no
  • No follow-up question in your feedback
  • No clarifying questions from other sitters' reads
  • Clarifying questions from my reads are very much in order
Code of Conduct
Them scurvy dogs who dump their inquiry without a word of greeting ignore me human condition,
them sons & daughters of biscuit eaters with a history of poor feedback, and them who gift me bad vibrations gunna be walk the plank without further notice!
Me be deadly serious, savvy?

zhadee

sitters

Sitters

AnemoneRosie - complete
Dartellus - complete
Noni - complete
pdmishh - complete
Leandra88 - complete
Ace - complete
lighthousekeeper

AnemoneRosie

Please tell me about my apartment - in that, I know that it needs a cleaning, and I have no idea where to start, or how to go about it! It's all a bit daunting to me right now.

Also, I love your ascii fish! :D

Dartellus

Hiya Pirata!

can i sit?

I would love to know the current state of my third eye chakra and crow chakra?

Thanks!

Noni

Aloha Zhadee!

Can't resist your free spirited piratey vibes and creative threads :)
Don't know this deck...really fascinating a bit like Lenny!
If I may ask a random question, what does the universe what me to know about my connection with A?

zhadee

Ahoy me dear, what a lovely question =) Let me pick two cards.

Haughtiness & Misfortune

Aye, aren't these cards funny? The first impression they give is that your apartment is in need of a real make-over. The chaos does not provide a healthy and cozy environment for you.
What you need to start is an idea of how pretty your place can be if it gets the right attention. When do you think does your place may get the most attention? For me, it used to be a visit from my mother. :p

What you need to start... a change of perspective. You may look at your place as if it was a crime scene. By looking at it, you will understand which person lives in this place. You then may wonder if that person's character is congruent with yours.
If it is, your place is not in need of cleaning.
If not, you may start by sorting out what no longer belongs to you and the way you like to see yourself reflected in your location.

Even if you end up by throwing out 95% of your belongings, your personality remains unharmed.

zhadee

Hiya Pirata!

can i sit?

I would love to know the current state of my third eye chakra and crow chakra?

Thanks!
Ahoy D!

Third Eye Chakra: Child
Crown Chakra: Young woman.

I have no idea about chakras, and their possible states.
The Child denotes growth and development, it's the beginning of a life. The Young woman is testing and experiencing, it's about advancing.

zhadee

Aloha Zhadee!

Can't resist your free spirited piratey vibes and creative threads :)
Don't know this deck...really fascinating a bit like Lenny!
If I may ask a random question, what does the universe what me to know about my connection with A?
Ahoy Noni, thank you for sitting =)

Old Woman
This gives the impression of an old, deep and solid connection. You seem to have known eachother for quite some time, and if it's a person you've only met quite recently, it feels like you have known them for a very long time.
Even though you may think you know everything about them, and vice versa, there are still some secrets neither of you shares with the other person. If there have been troubles in the past, they all have come to rest by now. There's very little to be excited about now, or at least you like to give the impression of being quite unimpressed as you have seen it all before.
The joys you both share are refined - sounds really strange, eh?

Noni

Ahoy Noni, thank you for sitting =)

Old Woman
This gives the impression of an old, deep and solid connection. You seem to have known eachother for quite some time, and if it's a person you've only met quite recently, it feels like you have known them for a very long time.
Even though you may think you know everything about them, and vice versa, there are still some secrets neither of you shares with the other person. If there have been troubles in the past, they all have come to rest by now. There's very little to be excited about now, or at least you like to give the impression of being quite unimpressed as you have seen it all before.
The joys you both share are refined - sounds really strange, eh?

Pleasure all mine, Z :)
Can I get a itsy bitsy piece of your wisdom :D

Hmm....its an odd connection, he's an old soul and I'm not but I'm sure we've met before some place, some time. Not sure if we will meet again but alas! such is life....so yes little to be excited about now. Troubles have been put to rest for sure. It is an old deep connection no doubt.
Thanks, for this beautiful read :)

:love:

Dartellus

Ahoy D!

Third Eye Chakra: Child
Crown Chakra: Young woman.

I have no idea about chakras, and their possible states.
The Child denotes growth and development, it's the beginning of a life. The Young woman is testing and experiencing, it's about advancing.

Hiya Pirata!

THis is interesting...
THe child is how i see this chakra, only in small steps to open. I have been feeling more openess, but i think this is very early.
Yes about the crown chakra, this is one of the chakras that i most am experiencing a lot of new exercises.

This makes sense, Z.

THanks for the reading!