ROC March - Geministar & Fortuna

Fortuna

Geministar & Fortuna's Thread (regular)

Schedule:
March 22 (Wednesday): Complete readings
March 31 (Friday): Complete feedbacks

March's Suggested Spread:

This month's suggested spread is "The Kick In the Pants Spread" by Glass Owl. You can find out more about this spread by visiting the original post. It is a spread to look at what you need to achieve your goal.

For card number 2, if you know your goal, please let your partner know so that could be the focus of your reading.

--

The Kick In The Pants Spread (5) by Glass Owl

---------------5-
----------4------
---- 3-----------
2--------------1*

*This card is the shadow card. Select it from the bottom of the deck.

1*. The Root: Why you need a kick in the pants.
2. The Goal: A goal for you to strive for.
3. The Reward: A benefit of fulfilling this goal.
4. Support system: What can help you achieve your goal. (Or at the very least, make the process more fun.)
5. Roll Up Your Sleeves & Get To Work: The action you need to take.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Fortuna

Hi Geministar!

Please feel free to read with the oracle you feel would be best. My profile has all the oracles I have, if you would like one for me to use in particular.

Do you have a goal for your reading?

As for me, the goal I would like to ask about is about my writing.

I have the most time this coming Sunday, so unless there is a change in my schedule, I will more than likely read for you then.

I hope you have an amazingly awesome rest of the week!

F

geministar

Hi Fortuna!

Please use whichever oracle you feel guided to. Im thinking at this stage of using the Awakened Soul oracle. That's fine re your writing and I hope to do it before the end of the weekend.

I don't have a particular question, maybe ask the cards what in particular I need a kick in the pants for ;-)

Im looking forward to our exchange, have a great week! :)

Fortuna

Hi Geministar!

I used the Gateway Oracle Cards by Denise Linn for your reading.

Dwelling in Truth "I stand in the light of truth."

You try to look inside of you for guidance and honesty as you live your life. You have a chance to share your truth with others, so that they might be able to find their own. As you also share what you have learned, you also grow too, especially as you work on areas where you need more authenticity.

Making a Difference "My inner light shines far and wide."

From the shadow card and this card, I think the goal may have something to do with communication. You can help others and make a difference through a form of communication like social media, writing, etc. Sharing your truths and what you have learned can reach out to others who can benefit from your experiences, mistakes, and successes.

Opening to Love "My heart is open."

What a beautiful card, and I think the reward is not only for you but also the hearts of those you are able to touch. Your heart, as you work on your goal, will open even further, and thereby share more love with others.

4. Support system: What can help you achieve your goal. (Or at the very least, make the process more fun.)

Standing Firm "I am noble, brave, and strong."

You have to remember that you are a noble, brave, and strong person, and you must believe in yourself at all times. Be true to yourself and honor yourself. Stand firm in your truth as you work on your goal.

Igniting Courage "I am strong, valiant, and courageous."

One of the things I found interesting with your reading is how the last two cards convey the same meanings. It seems to be trying to show you how important standing firm and being courageous will be in fulfilling your goal.

Like the rider and the horse racing through the field on the card, move forward without constraints. And when things are at the low end and you feel like it's all a burden, remember these two cards back to back, because you are able and capable to take the steps needed to move forward and fulfill your goal without fear.

7A5F9E4A-E7EE-48A2-9876-E3D82BA849B5_zpsfibwpz7j.jpg

I hope is reading resonates! Please let me know.

All my best,
F

geministar

Reading for Fortuna

Hi Fortuna, I hope you enjoy your reading!

Kick in the Pants reading with the Awakened Soul Oracle

1. The Root: Why you need a kick in the pants;

Gratitude

The Gratitude card presents itself to remind us to appreciate all that we have in life. This time its presenting in the shadow meaning, so you are only seeing what you lack, what you don't have.

2. The Goal: A goal for you to strive for;

Challenge

Look for something in your writing that will challenge you, something to work hard for but love at the same time. What topic interests you that you can also be challenged from?

3. The Reward: A benefit of fulfilling this goal;

Adventure

Your writing will take you places you've never been before and you want this! A great adventure! You're feeling a calling to go forth on this adventure. Follow your inner compass and allow yourself to grow. This is your time!

4. Support System: What can help you achieve your goal;

Perspective

Looking at things from a wider viewpoint and trying a new approach. Be flexible but be yourself. Go with the flow and be creative, its all about creativity. Open up! Remember that too much control can kill creativity.

5. Roll up your sleeves and get to work: The action you need to take;

Healing

You need to make some time for yourself. Dont put too much energy in other people or projects. You may need some emotional or spiritual healing prior to starting your new writing project to get you in the right place mentally and emotionally to begin in the first place. Kind of like a cleansing, clearing of your spiritual and emotional self.

I hope you enjoyed, and Im looking forward to receiving feedback. I am going to try and attach a photo too in the next post :)

geministar

Photo attached....sorry its not the right way up!

Attachments

• 17.3.17 ROC March Reading for Fortuna.jpg
    17.3.17 ROC March Reading for Fortuna.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 84

geministar

Feedback for Fortuna

Thank you Fortuna for my reading. Since I asked you for a general reading, I had no idea what to expect from it but reading through, Im really surprised how much it resonates!

Dwelling in Truth "I stand in the light of truth."

You try to look inside of you for guidance and honesty as you live your life. You have a chance to share your truth with others, so that they might be able to find their own. As you also share what you have learned, you also grow too, especially as you work on areas where you need more authenticity.

Making a Difference "My inner light shines far and wide."

From the shadow card and this card, I think the goal may have something to do with communication. You can help others and make a difference through a form of communication like social media, writing, etc. Sharing your truths and what you have learned can reach out to others who can benefit from your experiences, mistakes, and successes. F

THis is true, I look within to find the answers Im looking for and I would like to be able to help others too, or at least guide them through their own questions and the communication you mention has been on my mind for a long time. Its something I actually want to do but just trying to work it all out in my mind and I love social media so having a purpose to use social media is better than wasting time on social media! haha!!

Opening to Love "My heart is open."

What a beautiful card, and I think the reward is not only for you but also the hearts of those you are able to touch. Your heart, as you work on your goal, will open even further, and thereby share more love with others. F

This is lovely. Thank you

Standing Firm "I am noble, brave, and strong."

You have to remember that you are a noble, brave, and strong person, and you must believe in yourself at all times. Be true to yourself and honor yourself. Stand firm in your truth as you work on your goal. F

I will try, this is great advice because my confidence often slips and I stop believing in myself.

Igniting Courage "I am strong, valiant, and courageous."

One of the things I found interesting with your reading is how the last two cards convey the same meanings. It seems to be trying to show you how important standing firm and being courageous will be in fulfilling your goal.

Like the rider and the horse racing through the field on the card, move forward without constraints. And when things are at the low end and you feel like it's all a burden, remember these two cards back to back, because you are able and capable to take the steps needed to move forward and fulfill your goal without fear.

F

Thank you so much Fortuna, I really love this reading. I understand every bit of it, it resonates strongly.

Fortuna

I am so glad that it resonates, Geministar! I hope you will be able to hash things out and start sharing your experiences, wisdom, and your heart with others, so others too can grow. :)

Fortuna

Hi Fortuna, I hope you enjoy your reading!

Thank you, Geministar! I finally had time to log on and do the feedback!

Kick in the Pants reading with the Awakened Soul Oracle

1. The Root: Why you need a kick in the pants;

Gratitude

The Gratitude card presents itself to remind us to appreciate all that we have in life. This time its presenting in the shadow meaning, so you are only seeing what you lack, what you don't have.

Like you, I also feel the need to communicate and share with others, but I feel burdened by needing security because of my financial responsibilities. Through the use of gratitude and thankfulness, I feel that I am in a better state to "just do it" with my writing and to have less fear. I think there was a point when I was feeling lack, especially when I feel my corporate job is sucking my soul dry, LOL, but I don't feel as much afraid anymore as I did.

2. The Goal: A goal for you to strive for;

Challenge

Look for something in your writing that will challenge you, something to work hard for but love at the same time. What topic interests you that you can also be challenged from?

Sharing my own personal experiences were at one point challenging. I started a blog where I shared my growth as a person and spiritually, but it's hard when I also crave my privacy. I think it's important to answer this challenge, because I do believe that we are here in this life to help each other, and maybe my experiences can help others too, as others' experiences have helped me grow.

3. The Reward: A benefit of fulfilling this goal;

Adventure

Your writing will take you places you've never been before and you want this! A great adventure! You're feeling a calling to go forth on this adventure. Follow your inner compass and allow yourself to grow. This is your time!

I do feel this. That my writing will open new doors for me and maybe I can leave my corporate job and finally do what I feel compelled to do, and to share the stories and articles and others that's inside of me. I mean, I'm not getting any younger, LOL, and time seems to go so very fast.

4. Support System: What can help you achieve your goal;

Perspective

Looking at things from a wider viewpoint and trying a new approach. Be flexible but be yourself. Go with the flow and be creative, its all about creativity. Open up! Remember that too much control can kill creativity.

Certainly, going creative is the way to go. I've been too rigid because of my line of work. It's all about control! I'm trying to do things to bring in more creativity in my life.

5. Roll up your sleeves and get to work: The action you need to take;

Healing

You need to make some time for yourself. Dont put too much energy in other people or projects. You may need some emotional or spiritual healing prior to starting your new writing project to get you in the right place mentally and emotionally to begin in the first place. Kind of like a cleansing, clearing of your spiritual and emotional self.

I hope you enjoyed, and Im looking forward to receiving feedback. I am going to try and attach a photo too in the next post :)

Choosing my dream. Choosing me. I think that is where I am at, and I am taking the steps.

Thank you so much for the reading and for sharing the images of the beautiful cards!

The reading does resonate and is very helpful!

All my best for you!

Fortuna