Tobe

anyone know where can i buy it??
I really really want that deck 0_0

Tobe

i cant really shop online at this moment :S
so im wondering is there any store around Passadena..Arcadia...Or Temple City
(California)

Le Fanu

If you have an iPhone, the app is lovely. Very well done.

nisaba

ooo - I've never owned a Tarot in a tin before! I like! Especially the one with the Stele of Revealing on the tin - I really, really like.

And I just spent all my money on stupid stuff like groceries. (grumpgrumpgrump)

Linfang

Yes, the app is gorgeous, especially on the iPad, where you can see every card as a full screen high res picture.

emmsma

You could try contacting the decks creator to see if its being sold in any brick and mortar stores.

Babalon Jones is a member here. Shoot off a pm and see. And even if you don't usually buy online, this one is special.

Babalon Jones

hi Tobe!
The app is made by the Fool's Dog, in the iTunes store.

For the decks, if you can't shop online for some reason, pm me and maybe you could send me a money order instead. i can't really do checks though as it takes too long for banks to notify if there is a problem. easiest thing is shopping online though, and it is a secure site, very safe, especially if you also use Paypal.

also, I see you are in CA, so if you go to the BATS conference in SAn Fran in August there will be a vendor with a few copies there. but it really isn't in any brick and mortar stores.

Hope this helps, and let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist. Thanks for your kind comments!