Sacred Circle Study Group

lunakasha

Triquetra said:
MJ, you'll notice that there is actually one of the Wands where you don't even see the sky in it. :D I think it's the 5, but off the top of my head, I'm not absolutely certain. You'll also notice that the Ace and King have almost the same type sky, really clear, a few scattered clouds, and as you get into the more difficult cards (the more "pessimistic" cards), the sky gets cloudy, then stormy. Hmmmm... :) Just some observations.

Wow, Tri....I hadn't noticed that either...I think it would be fun to look at things like that and discuss them, maybe even pick out certain details and ask people to try to find them, like a riddle of sorts??? This is going to be awesome.....hehe :D

:) Luna (very eager now) :D :D :D

mj07

very cool!

I was looking at the suits last night, started with the swords and noticed how the sky changed. Then I checked out the cups and looked for how water was presented in each (it's in, I think, almost all of them). The discs are VERY earth-centered, but I was confused by the wands. Where was the fire? Other than in one or two cases where a character held a flame, I couldn't get it!

Phoenyx*

MJ, I was wondering that myself today without looking through the deck. Looks like we're on the same wavelength. :) Also, today I bought a pretty blue/green plaid cloth for my deck. :)

contrascarpe

As I (patiently) await the arrival of my Sacred Circle, I was looking for websites that showed images of the cards. I have yet to run across one which shows all images, but found one that had The Moon on it, which is one of the handful of cards I gravitate toward on a new deck (it is one of my favorite cards in many decks).

I really liked The Moon on the SC - is it as nice as the online image appears?

Hope the mailman doesn't let me down tomorrow :)

Dan

Phoenyx*

Yes Dan, the card is very pretty, though looking at it...it looks like someone on acid is looking up at the sky

Nitegoddess

Hello Dan,
I know what it is like to be waiting. I was looking at this deck for nearly a year and I can tell you by my experience when I first held this deck and seen the images I literally had goosebumps. This deck is just BEAUTIFUL!!
Cant wait until you join us. We will be doing a card a week some have already posted in Sacred Circle Swords.
If you have a chance go and read how others see the Ace of Swords. That is the card this week.

lunakasha

contrascarpe96 said:
As I (patiently) await the arrival of my Sacred Circle, I was looking for websites that showed images of the cards. I have yet to run across one which shows all images, but found one that had The Moon on it, which is one of the handful of cards I gravitate toward on a new deck (it is one of my favorite cards in many decks).

I really liked The Moon on the SC - is it as nice as the online image appears?

Hope the mailman doesn't let me down tomorrow :)

Dan

Hi Dan!

The Moon is also my favorite card (the first one I look at) in any deck....I think the SC version is even more beautiful in person than online...but hopefully you have seen it for yourself by now!

;) Luna

ducky0913

Sacred Circle Forum

Greetings,

I would love to join in this forum. I have just recently gotten the Sacred Circle Tarot and have done a few spreads with it. I like the art and graphics of the cards, as well as the sybolism.

I'm still very much a newbie (ick) to tarot reading, but I'm willing to put my two cents in on the feelings and meaning of the cards.

Ducky

Phoenyx*

Welcome Ducy! Feel free to jump in, I know I still consider myself to be a newbie as well. :)

Nitegoddess

Ducky,
The more the merrier. It is always good to get different perspectives from everyone interested.
Look forward in hearing from you.