same 3 cards twice in one day

star-lover

I did my daily draw this morning and got x 3 cards

in the afternoon I asked a question about something and got the exact 3 same cards

does this mean i didnt shuffle properly or does it mean something else??? coincidence? or ie my day would revolve around the question/issue that i asked about?

has this happened to you?

BrightEye

star-lover said:
has this happened to you?
yes - more or less. it's probably sth that's been on your mind all day.

Ladybro

Me too, and also happened to a friend of mine who asked for the same question some time after from the first spread

gorgeousbutterfly

sounds to me like you are probaly very grounded in your readings?

star-lover

gorgeousbutterfly said:
sounds to me like you are probaly very grounded in your readings?

how do you mean?

well ok if i didn't shuffle properly and the cards stayed together i could understand but its the making the cuts in exactly the places that brought the cards up again and in the same order - and if i did shuffle properly and those 3 cards got separated then it makes it even more amazing

i know these things happen in tarot alot - guess the first few times they do it makes you wonder till you become used to it i guess

xx

a_shikhs

This has happened to me once. I feel that this happened maybe because you didnt shuffle properly or maybe because the cards wanted to give you a very important message which you didnt catch earlier, hence the same cards showing up again. My 2 cents. :)

star-lover

thanks a sikhs, i will definitely keep that in mind for the future and pay more attention

i was shuffling today and you know how you muse i was thinking in this deck are answers and truths if you open your eyes and just listen its easier - a little bit of detachment is a good thing as well when reading for yourself
im starting to trust the cards and myself more and more now
:)

a_shikhs

star-lover said:
thanks a sikhs, i will definitely keep that in mind for the future and pay more attention

i was shuffling today and you know how you muse i was thinking in this deck are answers and truths if you open your eyes and just listen its easier - a little bit of detachment is a good thing as well when reading for yourself
im starting to trust the cards and myself more and more now

youre welcome. :) Yes it is a little difficult reading for yourself as you get so biased. Maybe you can try a few exercises with your deck to get more familiar with it and it will also help increase your intuition. :)

star-lover

yes i need to read more for others and cut down reading for myself -:) i will be doing some one-three card readings i think regularly on the exchange forum

also take longer in doing a reading, sometimes i don't go slow enough, when i do go slow i find i get so much more out of it