Sasha St John - Gentle Wisdom of the Faerie Realms

Aerin

I've ordered this deck from amazon, and wonder if anyone has it.

Artist's website here http://www.edenriverarts.com/home/home.html
(how I came to notice her work in the first place: see the pretty mermaids and angels as well)

I need a feelgood deck that ISN'T by someone called Doreen (have some of those already).

Aerin

faunabay

Aerin, this is our third traveling faeries deck. So we've got this deck traveling around playing with everyone. :)

It's a great, gentle faerie deck. It's a feel good deck, but not like Doreen Virtue decks. :laugh:

mdawn

I have seen this deck in my perusals. It looks great! I would love to hear what you think of it when you get it.

Aerin

faunabay said:
Aerin, this is our third traveling faeries deck. So we've got this deck traveling around playing with everyone. :)

It's a great, gentle faerie deck. It's a feel good deck, but not like Doreen Virtue decks. :laugh:

Ah! I did do a search, but obviously not well enough....

Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward to getting the deck.

Aerin

Jewel

Aerin,

This is a nice little deck, and it is a feel good deck. There is something very gentle and kind about it. I think you will enjoy it. The book that comes with it is quite nice as well. It is nothing like the Doreen Virtue decks :D

Aerin

faunabay said:
Aerin, here's the link to our traveling faeries log.....

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=88838

Thanks. I shall peruse.

Mine may take a few weeks to get here, they are being held up by some non-DV mermaids and dolphins (I tend to combine orders on amazon to stay with free shipping, and sometimes it gets complicated.)

Aerin

Aulruna

I have always had problems to read with this deck, as I find many of the images very alike, with fairies lounging about between flowers and blossoms.

Some cards are outstanding though (my favourites are Juggler, Reward and Service) and the artwork indeed has a gentle and tranquil quality.

Aerin

And finaly.... they arrived.

I know what you mean about them looking quite alike Aulruna, I do like the art though and it is indeed a very gentle deck. Fortunately I like purple. Anyone who doesn't, don't get the deck!!!

Aerin

faunabay

Yes, it is VERY purple isn't it? :joke: