Scythe - Mice - Stars

GotH

Wow ! Thanks for this. I definitely won't discard your impressions here, but it's like watching something come out of the mist...I can't make things out distinctly tho I get an initial sense or connection to shape/colour (the basics if you like). Hopefully it will coalesce later (but not too late !!)

I was reading through the rest of the thread and saw where you mentioned that it's about a friendship. With that bit of understanding i would say that this friendship *might not* end up working out but you will eventually come to see that it's for the best in the end. Thinking the two negative cards together make it harder for the Star to "do" its thing.

Please keep us updated on the situation so we may learn from this thread. :)

snowmoon

Hi Snowmoon. I also read the cards that way - it was my second and more positive take on them. Your focus is always on the first card drawn ?

hi, before i used middle as focus for 3 cards of line for a while,

my focus is always the first card now,

samantha

I was reading through the rest of the thread and saw where you mentioned that it's about a friendship. With that bit of understanding i would say that this friendship *might not* end up working out but you will eventually come to see that it's for the best in the end. Thinking the two negative cards together make it harder for the Star to "do" its thing.

Please keep us updated on the situation so we may learn from this thread. :)

Ok, thanks and will do ! :)

samantha

hi, before i used middle as focus for 3 cards of line for a while,

my focus is always the first card now,

What made you change ?

Again, most likely as a result of the way I read Tarot, I find myself focussing on the middle card too.

snowmoon

What made you change ?

Again, most likely as a result of the way I read Tarot, I find myself focussing on the middle card too.

well, a reader who helps me alot. after discussion with her,i found this method do work with me , so i stick on it now.