See How YOU Scry, Feb. 02-Feb. 08

strangebrew

Thanks guys, I am going to practise with my crystal ball some before I offer readings as i haven't actually used it yet, so hopefully I will be joining you sooner than later

:)

Audelia

Thank you for your feedback LittleOne. Apologies it's taken me so long to reply - I've been having computer problems the past few days :)

You were first off the bat and I have to say, the way my week panned out after your reading is interesting.

An ex who has been flip-flopping about in my life for awhile seems to be getting back into a "settle down" sort of vibe. Our past was very rocky, but communication has opened up a lot - just in this week even. Lately he has even been talking about us having children - not like a sit down serious chat, but joking about what they would look like, etc. enough that I can see the idea is at least on his mind.

As I mentioned earlier to tarotlova - I have been getting a number of pregnancy predictions. I do want children most definitely. That's a nice image, that the child will have a big empathic heart like it's mother. I have become much more loving, epathic and emotionally matured alot these last few years. To be honest I am scared at the prospect of having kids, I am not quite 30 and was recently retrenched. Not good timing. I don't think I could stop using contraception, but if I accidentally became pregnant I would have to keep it.

I do pray, a lot. I have been undertaking novena's to Virgin Mary - so I find it very interesting that you got the words "You asked for help and we heard you. We heard you." That was really nice to hear. And I do work with Archangel Michael. I don't doubt them, as I see manifestations of my prayers, but there is always that thought, you know, who's listening up there.

I feel full of love all the time now. Some days I have my doubts, but overall in recent times I have been working and practicing to ensure all my thoughts and actions come from a place of love and acceptance. When I feel scared, doubtful, when people trouble me - I try to stop and become aware of my feelings and turn them around. Awareness, acceptance, not taking things personally, love.

Thank you for the reading. Interesting from the point of having another pregnancy prediction and picking up on my prayers. Potentially if the man is my ex, there are more layers to this reading that are on point. I know my ex is changable though, so I am open to the idea that the man is someone else I haven't yet met.

To me, the image of pregnancy always represents something new - the start of something new and beautiful and true and wonderful. I would hazard a guess and say that the man with whom you will have a child will be someone new to you. This is based on my own impressions from studying the image again. I think that the universe already has someone in mind for you, this is something that has been cooking up for a long time in the ether and I feel you will meet him, although I don't know when. I would say to trust in the principle of divine timing on this one - your paths will cross when both of you are ready. I hope that helps :)