Seeking Pendulum Sitters

Clovergirl

for smiling

Hi Clovergirl,

Glad you're feeling better!:thumbsup: If you are up to it, I'd appreciate your insight with any of my questions-

should I get certified, and will it lead to work that will be the right fit for me?
how soon before I find enough new, consistent work to be able to leave my job at N...?

Blessings to you, and thanks! :)

thank you for your patience.

I had already written down your other questions - so I will start there.
"which type of work would be in my best interest creatively and financially - a combo of part time jobs or one full time job?" When separated out creatively would be part time - financially would be full time. When combined - full time. I asked some further questions and was told that you should be patient and the "right full-time" for you is out there. It is just not ready yet.

Should I get certified? yes

will it lead to work that will be the right fit for me? no. Was told it would be good for you to get certified but the certification itself will not be the precipitator for other employement - so maybe a contact made or something else from it, but not the "piece of paper" as a stand alone

how soon before I find consistent work to be able to leave my job at N? 9-12 months

thank you again :)

Clovergirl

for safari

if you would take one more i would like to sit please!
my q's:

should i live in her home?
will she like me when i am living in her home?
will i meet T in chicago?
will this helpful lady lead me to a lawyer?
will i meet kow in chicago?
thank you

As I have said in other posts - I had different questions at first - so will start with those

will i be happy in her home? yes
will she like me when I am living in her home? yes
will I meet E at her home? yes
Will E trust me when I am working around him? I got a yes - eventually - but at first there will be some leariness
Should I put my trust in E? yes

I will work on the others hopefully this evening.

thank you

Clovergirl

for Goddessofthehunter

My apologies for switching the questions on you as I felt more important questions came up during the time you were trying to clear some stuff up on your end. I totally understand that you'll get back to me whenever you can. I appreciate it very much and thank you for the answers you came up with for the others. I'm excited about the project and perhaps a different school would be better for me.

Again.. Thank you.

I have been working on yours - I did not forget. I have been experiencing a curious energy when thinking on your questions.

I feel like this situation is still in flux - still changing. There is more than meets the eye, so to speak.

I would like to ponder on it this evening and see if I can come up with any clarifiers.

Thank you for your patience

GotH

I have been working on yours - I did not forget. I have been experiencing a curious energy when thinking on your questions.

I feel like this situation is still in flux - still changing. There is more than meets the eye, so to speak.

I would like to ponder on it this evening and see if I can come up with any clarifiers.

Thank you for your patience
No problem at all!

Funny that you say that you are getting some curious energy as I and another reader friend of mine have tried to pull cards on one of those questions too and got a really confusing response. I was hoping you could find clarity to the situation. Thanks.. I appreciate whatever you can come up with if anything. :)

Have a great day...

g

Smiling

I had already written down your other questions - so I will start there.
"which type of work would be in my best interest creatively and financially - a combo of part time jobs or one full time job?" When separated out creatively would be part time - financially would be full time. When combined - full time. I asked some further questions and was told that you should be patient and the "right full-time" for you is out there. It is just not ready yet.

Hi Clovergirl,
Thank you for answering this question as well! You are confirming what I've been feeling, and yes, I can appreciate the wisdom of being patient.

Should I get certified? yes
I've been putting this step off for years, and do feel finally ready to get it done. :)

will it lead to work that will be the right fit for me? no. Was told it would be good for you to get certified but the certification itself will not be the precipitator for other employement - so maybe a contact made or something else from it, but not the "piece of paper" as a stand alone
yes, this makes sense; I think I didn't phrase the question clearly enough.

how soon before I find consistent work to be able to leave my job at N? 9-12 months
*sigh* I was hoping sooner, but as you say, timing is everything. I guess I still need to work out the karma at my current job for now:laugh: while I continue my job search...

thank you so much for your generous reading.:thumbsup:
blessings, Smiling :)

Clovergirl

for Goddessofthehunter

No problem at all!

Funny that you say that you are getting some curious energy as I and another reader friend of mine have tried to pull cards on one of those questions too and got a really confusing response. I was hoping you could find clarity to the situation. Thanks.. I appreciate whatever you can come up with if anything. :)

Have a great day...

g

OK - I have been working on this trying to figure something out for you. Here is what I come up with. It confuses me somewhat, but maybe you can make sense of it.

1. Was he referring to me with this bold statement? Yes. But that is not the whole picture. The "issue" or statement is larger than just one person. You were a part of it, but there are others in mind too.

2. Will I move on and away from this relationship? I had to break this down into two questions. Will I move on? No
Will I move away from this relationship? Yes

3. Will I be moving from this residence anytime soon? I still cannot get an answer for this one. I apologize. I will try to explain. I get a swirling in my head, but no sort of answer.

4. Did he make the statement before I talked to R?
will post this answer in a bit.

GotH

OK - I have been working on this trying to figure something out for you. Here is what I come up with. It confuses me somewhat, but maybe you can make sense of it.

1. Was he referring to me with this bold statement? Yes. But that is not the whole picture. The "issue" or statement is larger than just one person. You were a part of it, but there are others in mind too.
Ugh.. This makes so much sense as to why the confusing readings I was getting. What a confirmation. Thank you so much for getting back to me on this.

2. Will I move on and away from this relationship? I had to break this down into two questions. Will I move on? No
Will I move away from this relationship? Yes
Yes, it's hard for me to move on from my relationships.

I know it's just a matter of time before this happens and I feel it's going to happen sooner than later.

3. Will I be moving from this residence anytime soon? I still cannot get an answer for this one. I apologize. I will try to explain. I get a swirling in my head, but no sort of answer.
I think this might be pointing to yes I will be moving but not anytime soon.

4. Did he make the statement before I talked to R?
will post this answer in a bit.
Looking fwd to this answer too.

I just wanted to say you are an amazing reader!!! Very accurate CloverGirl. Thank you so much for coming back to my questions, these are putting my mind at ease and giving me so much confirmed insight.

Clovergirl

for Goddessofthehunter

ok. I am afraid that I have not made much progress in trying to figure out the fourth question.

Did he make the statement before I talked to R?

I asked before and after - and got "no" both times - but if he made the statement, then it has to be one of them, right? so I ask again and get "yes" both times. I have been trying to think of why this may be - I get something different for "I do not want to answer" or "I do not know" - so they have been ruled out.

The only suggestion I have is that it is something that has been either thought of or said more than once.

Sorry it has taken so long - I had hoped that it would clear up, but I suppose this is what the message is at this time.

Thank you!

Clovergirl

for Safari

Sorry it has taken so long to get to these.

Should I live in her home? I get a yes and a no - so a mixed bag

Will she like me when I am living in her home? yes

Will I meet T in Chicago? No

Will this helpful lady lead me to a lawyer? Yes

Will I meet KOW in Chicago? yes

Thank you for the opportunity to read for you!

GotH

ok. I am afraid that I have not made much progress in trying to figure out the fourth question.

Did he make the statement before I talked to R?

I asked before and after - and got "no" both times - but if he made the statement, then it has to be one of them, right? so I ask again and get "yes" both times. I have been trying to think of why this may be - I get something different for "I do not want to answer" or "I do not know" - so they have been ruled out.

The only suggestion I have is that it is something that has been either thought of or said more than once.

Sorry it has taken so long - I had hoped that it would clear up, but I suppose this is what the message is at this time.

Thank you!

Okay.. No problem, this was confusing so I went back and did some date comparisons. Looking back I think everything was said before I talked to R but that doesn't mean nothing will be said to him afterward. I wonder if this could be the case..

Thanks again!