setting spirits free, clear negative energy and help ghosts cross over

HOLMES

this book is written by Diana palm
first printing 2013

now before I get to the book , let me share I was going to write this for a year or more but felt it wasn't time. or at least when I went to write this ,, I just felt blocked.

the main issue is that it uses almost a theta healing technique and applies it to mediumship and clearing spirits. from back of book "protect yourself form spiritual attack and possession, and use theta healing to put ghosts at rest "

theta healing to put it down to bare bones is you a technique where you go as high as you can into the light . you picture your conscioness leaving your building and going up into the light and when you are there.. you command things like bodies to heal, or spirits to cross over.. and then you witiness it.

in the book opening to channel, to get ready to channel you go upwards into the light higher and higher and as you do so you raise your vibration..
so there is for me a sort of basis for this technique.

as a result though she is spiritual healer, reiki maste, and medium. and teches classes on mediumship, theta healing and help clear hunted locations .. that she did attempt a class or two but didnt' find any that worked for her.. and some she disagreed with her.

one example is on a teacher on seeing ghosts , she claimed to see them, the teacher said they were just energy and couldn't be seen.

so it was until she found theta healing .. and talked with one medium who gave her two techiques of connecting (simple too) that enabled her to get even more clearer message.

wait before I go on , in the book she talk about using theta healing techiques to clear away her doubt and fear from her gifts. so in a way she was preparing for this.

so the main thing I found here is despite her gifts, and experiences,
she didn't meditate for year, or joined a development group not that is wrong just that in today era she found her own way for theta healing wasn't around in the 80s or 70s.

I guess the book just struck me for when I first got this book I didn't think it was related to theta healing which was something I was trying to study at the time. so for me it was a big universal coindence.
and the stories she tells in this book with it working are pretty good.

(note when looking at her website it says "She studied Mediumship at the World Renown Arthur Findlay College in England. However, she credits ThetaHealing® for helping her to merge all of her healing techniques most effectively while giving her the tools to teach the modality to others)"
maybe she studied there after the book was written anyhow getting back to the book.

the contests are
prologue
introduction
eyes wide open
the light
what are ghosts
discerning energies
crossing over ghosts
possession and oppression
types of haunting
haunting and blessed land
ghost busting devices
investigating your haunting
paranormal groups
bizarre ghostly encounters
protection
conclusion.

oh yes looking through the book I remember one big thing for me is this..
for year and year,, I been an advocate of grounding, and protecting with the light.
well you see she put that at the back of the book. ,,
which isnt' to say grounding isn't in the actual technique, it starts off with it, just that it called connecting with mother earth and not grounding.

also because you are working with the creator in this technique (or god if you will ) you dont' focus on connecting with your control guide, or your spirit guide for aid.
only at the end of the book she talks about personal amulet for protection, staint micheal the archangel prayer, holy water, sea salt, sage, crytals,,
and energy break (or clearing chords as I see it ).
finally in that chapter she says if you do a lot of theta healing you naturally raise up your vibration and you are more protected.
(and clear beliefs in theta healing so lower level enegies has no power over you ) . that you realize you are light and nothing can harm you..
but that takes time to reach that level.

in conclusion chapter she talks about gifts and how we got power over the demonic, and what raise the dead means to her.

so each chapter goes into depth with many subchapters and I give the book 5 out of 5.

but who is this book for ?
well it will bring a lot to theta healing who wants to know more about the technique ,,
it is definitely for those need help clearing spirits and can't get a trust or high quality help from mediums or house clearers.
can a beginning medium use this book ? I think so for it will help them understand ghosts have not the power we think they do , and give them more self confidence.

the theta healing technique here applied to crossing over spirits and connecting with spirits can be used to connect with one love one. and possibly because you are in the light it may be easier.

one thing is some may not be ready for the technique I know despite my years of studying these books and thinking deeply on channeling , and practicing it here on atf, and in person when doing readings , I did honestly have some blockages to the theta healing techiques and by extension the basic but powerful technique here in the book.
everything comes from the technique.

re-pete-a

Hi Holmes....

Just wondering if this book has given you any first hand experiences by following the instructions...has it helped you to break into new ground...

We both know that theory is OK..but it won't shine bright against experiences...Though it can help to clarify things after the fact...

HOLMES

well

to be honest and truthful.

I am not in the business of clearing houses, or working with people to connect with their dearly departed . as I live on a small reserve up here in Canada, 20 minutes away from the nearest town I am sheltered where it comes to person to person interaction except for when I read at the pow wow/Dryden fair.

I did use the technique to deepen my channel when I am reading the tarot, and did use it for soul retrevials when doing body work.(what I mean by that after using the technique to get the light,, the psychic vision I had for two friends in two different sessions was very good so I did pull the parts of soul back. ) I also used my regular raising vibrations techiques though so it may have happened organically as I didnt' practice for some time on anyone.
alas I haven't gone to do anything like crossing ghosts over.

I think for me the technique helps me get deeper into a more higher state. then again, I haven't used the techiques from actual theta healing to clear doubts for myself and fears like the author did.

I do think if a medium./channel has the resources and gathering materials like books on many subjects this will be a great addition.

re-pete-a

As far as shifting ghosts, it may be easier to know that they are stuck because they have fixed attentions...that's what keeps them stuck...
For example it may be fixed on revenges or places...crack that fixed attention and things change....

Sometimes only people of this dimension can crack that one...because it's here that it's stuck ...the soul retrievers are just waiting for that split moment to do their bit...

Thats where you come into the picture...unravel the FIXATION...The whole team is just waiting to send it on it's way...

It's a bit like somebody always using their mobile phone...take it away and they become annoyed at you ...but ask them a question while you have the phone and you can redirect that attention....

Stay well away from asking WHY questions... stick to who , where, when,how, what questions...The why's have a habit of drawing YOU into THEIR worlds....not constructive at all...

There's an old movie starring Robert Williams titled..."What dreams may come" it has touched on the subject of STUCK souls and drawing others into that stuckness....

HOLMES

hmm

in the book with the theta technique ..

you don't ask why they are stuck but rather ask the creator as a command to clean the house , it is a simple crossing over technique in the whole chapter and talks about why telling the ghost to into the light , and the difference between ghost and spirit.

re-pete-a

HOLMES.
You have read that book, I haven't...

AGAIN...for me ,never a 'why' question...

For me, moving them out would be putting off a job that requires your input... Though I suppose there are circumstances for moving them out.

Ever been with someone that has their attentions fixated ...?
It's a bit like Altzimers...they are usually fixated...though there are levels of that too.

If so , ever tried to command them...?

I my experiences they will ignore the command...Though I suppose some will move to a more comfortable place to carry on...

HOLMES

The key here

The key re, is while connected to the all that is , the command come from the creator , the god with the theta connectiln . So it is a co command. The book isn't telling we are priest saying in god's name. But it goes deeper then that by being as the creator as pure channel.
I guess that is why it is a bit of a controversary for me for it isn't about telling the ghost to go into the light

You do have a piont about fixtated for some ghosts are not all that there but is a husk or imprint so it has no consciousness.

The confusion i had is i thought you were thinking i had said we ask why the spirit is stuck in the book techique. This techique according to here works for her. Yet may not work for someone who has to ask why.

Then again, that techique may work for others, i recall that was a big thing for a while , to see why they are stuck if their business. I think if i understand that theory correctly it wojld have to be an earthbound spirit. In the book, it talks about discerning the differnce before going on about clearing ghosts.

The author does goes into some alternalite techiques , like grabbing friends and praying together then she goes back to her techique s'ying it works for it.

After lolking at my answer to you . I think it boils down to the question is as easy as working with light , and the light does it. Without the ghost free will, the answer can come in the experience.

I am trying the techique tomorrow or next day in divination to see if works for me

DownUnderNZer

Some do not know they have died either - so crossing them over may take a bit of convincing and more than telling them: "Walk into the light".

I think the famous "Barber from the UK" (not 100% sure if it was indeed him) had such a case (maybe a few) that involved an elderly man who had died, but thought he was alive.

And some do not want to cross over for whatever reason.

The intention is a good one, but perhaps each case should be assessed and approached with a certain kind of openness.

DND :)

re-pete-a

The key re, is while connected to the all that is , the command come from the creator , the god with the theta connectiln . So it is a co command. The book isn't telling we are priest saying in god's name. But it goes deeper then that by being as the creator as pure channel.
I guess that is why it is a bit of a controversary for me for it isn't about telling the ghost to go into the light

You do have a piont about fixtated for some ghosts are not all that there but is a husk or imprint so it has no consciousness.

The confusion i had is i thought you were thinking i had said we ask why the spirit is stuck in the book techique. This techique according to here works for her. Yet may not work for someone who has to ask why.

Then again, that techique may work for others, i recall that was a big thing for a while , to see why they are stuck if their business. I think if i understand that theory correctly it wojld have to be an earthbound spirit. In the book, it talks about discerning the differnce before going on about clearing ghosts.

The author does goes into some alternalite techiques , like grabbing friends and praying together then she goes back to her techique s'ying it works for it.

After lolking at my answer to you . I think it boils down to the question is as easy as working with light , and the light does it. Without the ghost free will, the answer can come in the experience.

I am trying the techique tomorrow or next day in divination to see if works for me

Great HOLMES... love to know how it goes for you...

If it works for you I just may be tempted to obtain a copy of that book to gain a better insight ....

re-pete-a

Some do not know they have died either - so crossing them over may take a bit of convincing and more than telling them: "Walk into the light".

I think the famous "Barber from the UK" (not 100% sure if it was indeed him) had such a case (maybe a few) that involved an elderly man who had died, but thought he was alive.

And some do not want to cross over for whatever reason.

The intention is a good one, but perhaps each case should be assessed and approached with a certain kind of openness.

DND :)

I tend to agree here...Though as you have suggested above...each case needs to be treated on an individual basis...

HOLMES just may be onto something that works for him...We'll wait and see...

In my opinion,One of the better books on the subject was published in 1974 ...from notes written in the early 1900's.
I have a hard copy...came across it by accident...(perhaps not) it was in a used book shop way out in the country side.It's in a poor state.... I did try to obtain a new copy but it's only available in PFD form now...
It's title is...

30 YEARS AMONG THE DEAD...by Carl A Wickland,MD.

ISBN 0-87877-025-9

Published by Newcastle Publishing Co Inc ...Printed in the US of A.

Complete and unabridged...

It's story after story of he and his medium wife's encounters with the subject...not a great read by any means but great,possibly the best , for understanding that subject...It's a keeper for me.