Shadowscapes-Deck only version,bigger cards?

Tibor

Does anyone know if this recently released deck-only version of the lovely Shadowscapes Tarot comes with bigger cards or it is the same without the companion book??? :)

Chiska

I pre-ordered the deck only - and it should be here on the 10th - I am planning on providing measurements and photos of the tuck box.

GMB - the size of the cards PLUS the box would put them at about 3 x 5. So, they are likely about the same size.

GreenMoonBeam

Chiska said:
I pre-ordered the deck only - and it should be here on the 10th - I am planning on providing measurements and photos of the tuck box.

GMB - the size of the cards PLUS the box would put them at about 3 x 5. So, they are likely about the same size.

Aw, thanks Chiska. Tis too cold to take my socks off to count :)

Manda

They are exactly the same cards, same size, but in a small box with a little white book, no large book and useless box. Sorry to disappoint :(

Tibor

GreenMoonBeam said:
btw, are you Hungarian? Great name :love:

GMB

Thank you I am Hungarian :)

Thank you Manda for clarifying that ;you sure sound like you actually have this new edition or you must have seen it somewhere :)

Alta

Manda said:
They are exactly the same cards, same size, but in a small box with a little white book, no large book and useless box.
Thanks Manda. I like this deck a lot and was wondering if the new version might be a touch larger. Good to know then.

papercutbliss

Too bad... a larger version of this deck would be excellent... it's a pity because I feel beautiful artwork like that should be on larger cards... to appreciate it more and really see what is going on. I found myself using a magnifying glass a few times with this deck lol.

DaughterOfDanu

That's a shame. I was hoping it'd be a little larger.
Either way I have a backup coming later this week. I love this deck and plan on using it for a long time.

Alta

Possibly some of you may not know, but there are two books, one for the Majors and one for the Minors which show every single card in a large format and many delightful sketches and comments. You can get them from amazon or through her website.