Share pictures of your crystals here!

celticnoodle

attachment.php

Oh, hooray... i've figured it out :D

:( sadly--its not there. there is a wee box there--but nothing happens with it. can you try again? yesterday, the pics of your crystals were available.

This is the clearest pic of the same crystal, as i shone a light behind it to show the window better... It has soooooooo much going on with it... truly, the apex, the base, and every side has some form or symbol of interest... It's really one that I will take with me to caves and etc to, yes, scry (in my own fashion... nothing formal!! :D), and the beautiful Mud Stone will accompany me, too, as a grounding element as it does have a truly earthy feel... It's not really even metamorphosed, I think, so it's truly the earth itself...

oh yes! That is a great idea. I still have to determine which crystals I will take with me in March 2017-when we head to the Sedonas. Not easy! :laugh:

I fell in love with the designs... and, really, it's one of the least expensive stones I've ever picked up, and I know it is absolutely a keeper... some just come home, I care for them, and then they go and live with someone else, but both of these will live with me as long as they wish to!
Yes, I love those designs too. Really gives the piece character! I think it is gorgeous. :)

Yes... $4,000... that's why my delight was so great when I happened upon this beautiful mini-me version of that amazing crystal... it was an astonishing find, as mine has very similar patterns in the faces, but the huge one was oh so clear (citrine to clear quartz), and quite dazzling... mine you have to look at more carefully... It was a mere $40... just 100th of the cost of the big one, but i'll love it every bit as much..

Yes, I can imagine the power of that little crystal in your hands, Linnie. :) It is definitely the windows to the Universe! It is a gorgeous piece. $40.00 was a good price for such a piece. I think the universe was insistent that you get this piece, which makes it even more special.

I bought one other crystal of real note this year (when i bought my mudstone... ) I'd looked at it on the way up to the auditorium, but had been besotted by another crystal that was singing to me... due to the cost, I left it to fate and if it was still there.... well, fate dictated that the one I really wanted had been snatched, and the one I ended up buying, a 2-3" herkimer diamond, was still there. in my disappointment att missing the other stone, i ended up taking the herkimer, but I spent a lot on it, and don't hold the same affection for it as for my mudstone and my amazing window quartz... It cost 5 times what i paid for the window quartz, and 40 times what I paid for my mudstone, and it just isn't mine at all.. I think I'll have to put it up for sale to find someone who will love it... I actually got it cheaply, because they'd inadvertently put the wrong price on it, but still let me have it fir that price... so many things should have been saying no liud enough fir me to hear, but, doh!!

But my Mud Stone and my Window crystal... lovely!!!!!

i hope we do hear back re which deck works with those beautiful spheres... they are magnificent!!! :D

have to go and transplant a big chilli bush from a friend's place now :D :heart:
ah. Hubby & I are planning to go mining in October for Herkimer diamonds. We live fairly close to Herkimer, NY where they are found and plan to make a get away weekend of it.

I still have some amazon.com gift cards that I got last Christmas and some in the spring as well as gifts (as well as more in Barnes & Noble gift cards). I am searching on amazon for some crystal lovelies and may just buy them with the cards. I've used some of my B&N cards just recently, replacing many of our VHS movie tapes to DVDs. Anyway, will soon go computer shopping. :)

Padma

Hello lovely Padma :)

I totally have too many... I just have to choose a couple of stand outs :D :heart:

Good plan, I should do that, as well. I loved your window crystal, Linnie! That's awesome - like looking within to a secret world created by nature :) I have a few that are full of rainbows, and I have some sea glass with windows into them, but I don't think I have a particular one with a big window to the inside. I will have to look!

I am getting excited about the crystal and gem show to be held in this city at the end of September. Woohoo! :D

Good luck with your Herkimer hunting, CN. :) that sounds like fun!

linnie

Hello in there, Padma and CN...

Thank you both for your replies... :)

That's so weird!!! That's what happened last time... the pics were there, and then they disappeared!!! I don't understand what's going on...

CN, you know how you mentioned that you were happy to PM coach me re image posting...? Yes please!!! :D

I looked at how others were posted by going to quote them, and noticed that the image name was the url and that if you added
at the end the images would show up as open pics on the post itself rather than as links... But why are they disappearing again??? Arggh! ... any ideas? Anyone? :)
attachment.php

attachment.phpattachmentid=84398&stc=1&d=1473777376

attachment.php

Attachments

• Window Crystal *.jpg
    Window Crystal *.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 308
  • Mud Stone.jpg
    Mud Stone.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 310

linnie

Good plan, I should do that, as well. I loved your window crystal, Linnie! That's awesome - like looking within to a secret world created by nature :) I have a few that are full of rainbows, and I have some sea glass with windows into them, but I don't think I have a particular one with a big window to the inside. I will have to look!

I am getting excited about the crystal and gem show to be held in this city at the end of September. Woohoo! :D

Good luck with your Herkimer hunting, CN. :) that sounds like fun!
I actually really love rainbow inclusion crystals above almost all others... there's just something so happy about a rainbow hat yo can see whenever you look at your crystal friend!

I trust the gem and crystal show will be amazing, Padma... It's always one of my favourite days of the year over this way :) :heart:

linnie

Wonderful CN... I've reposted the pic of the Window crystal and a smaller one of the MudStone... hopefully they'll stay put... I hope I know what caused the disappearance!! Fingers crossed. :)

That's always a tricky one, deciding which crystals to take to places... Mine just seem to put their hand up, but I guess I have a bit of a rule of thumb with one aspect of selection, and that is to take the ones that I'm most likely to use for healings, as somewhere with Sedona's energy should really clear them of dross if you set that intention :D And, i always take a grounding stone, because i'm a bit airy... :)

The Mud Stone feels like a friend... :)

Yes... $40 is well within my budget for a beautiful crystal piece... so my mini-me splendid crystal was a bargain as far as I'm concerned... :) The Herkimer, even though it is really quite large for a Herkimer... about 2.5", roughly, was way more than I'm happy with, but only because it doesn't feel like a companion crystal to me... My error in selecting it... it's beautiful, we just don't resonate buzzingly! :D

You live near Herkimer, CN?? How cool... you can go fossicking for your own Herkimers??? That's very exciting!!! I love fossicking... My oldest daughter, as a 10 year old on our around Oz trip, used to just jump out of the car on break stops, and face head down, behind up, and she'd invariably pick up a faceted crystal!!!! Truly... quartz, milky quartz, amethyst... only little ones, but she'd just pick them up!! She's still like that with 4-leaved clovers!

:( sadly--its not there. there is a wee box there--but nothing happens with it. can you try again? yesterday, the pics of your crystals were available.

oh yes! That is a great idea. I still have to determine which crystals I will take with me in March 2017-when we head to the Sedonas. Not easy! :laugh:

Yes, I love those designs too. Really gives the piece character! I think it is gorgeous. :)

Yes, I can imagine the power of that little crystal in your hands, Linnie. :) It is definitely the windows to the Universe! It is a gorgeous piece. $40.00 was a good price for such a piece. I think the universe was insistent that you get this piece, which makes it even more special.

ah. Hubby & I are planning to go mining in October for Herkimer diamonds. We live fairly close to Herkimer, NY where they are found and plan to make a get away weekend of it.

I still have some amazon.com gift cards that I got last Christmas and some in the spring as well as gifts (as well as more in Barnes & Noble gift cards). I am searching on amazon for some crystal lovelies and may just buy them with the cards. I've used some of my B&N cards just recently, replacing many of our VHS movie tapes to DVDs. Anyway, will soon go computer shopping. :)

linnie

I'll be daring and try another, seeing as those two have hung in there overnight :D

attachment.php

I love this sphere of Rainforest Jasper. It looks very much like Unakite or Rhyolite, which are both local to here, and the colours remind me of the rainforest. It's about 3" round, and every time I hold it in the palm of my hand and 'hug' it, I get tingles!!! It's another calming stone, but also offers a refreshing energy boost as I can almost breathe in the rainforest. :D

Attachments

• Rainforest Jasper.jpg
    Rainforest Jasper.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 233

linnie

attachment.php

One more, because i mentioned calming stones, and if there is one mineral that calms my heart more completely and instantly than any other, I think it would be Mangano Calcite... This one is a beautiful egg, and is very huggable :D

Attachments

• Mangano egg.jpg
    Mangano egg.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 225

celticnoodle

Just checking in before I go to bed, & WOW!, Linnie, I love those crystals. Im too tired to respond much, so will sometime tomorrow. Thanks for the pics. A nice thing to dream about as I go to sleep tonight. ��

littlethings

deleted - wrong thread!

Calayvie

I'll be daring and try another, seeing as those two have hung in there overnight :D

attachment.php

I love this sphere of Rainforest Jasper. It looks very much like Unakite or Rhyolite, which are both local to here, and the colours remind me of the rainforest. It's about 3" round, and every time I hold it in the palm of my hand and 'hug' it, I get tingles!!! It's another calming stone, but also offers a refreshing energy boost as I can almost breathe in the rainforest. :D

Hi linnie! That's a gorgeous rainforest jasper! [emoji4] Beautiful! I love it!
I think rainforest jasper, as well as orbicular jasper and leopard skin Jasper, are actually types of rhyolite. It's really confusing! But that's what I've read, and I have a lovely leopardskin jasper heart, and after reading up about it I've determined its actually rhyolite.
So you'd be right in thinking your sphere looks like rhyolite! [emoji6]

So while I'm here, here's my leopard skin Jasper (rhyolite!) Heart.

3c000eb7d708f28eff9fe2eb1a9aff66.jpg

007b1b77c25e62014c619d654cf68a77.jpg

This speaks beautifully to me, the wound across it and all the greyish black spots are so symbolic, it really helps me to see the beauty in my imperfections, and accept myself as I am. [emoji4]

Eta a better pic

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk