Sign-up for the fifth AT collaborative deck

Gulliver

I'll open the new thread in the evening today or tomorrow. Sorry, a big loss in the family..

Flames

On second thought, I think I'm going to take that back. Sorry...

The Ace of Cups is back for grabs.

FLizarraga would like the Two of Wands. When you get a moment, this can be added to the list.
:)

gregory

Lovers is done, and I will take another card, but will wait till the list is updated, so as not to miss a claiming post and have to start over. It will go in my drop box in a minute, and can be added to the general one, annabel398 - whenever you want.

daphne

A "done card"

Please don't forget a done card consists of:

Created card + LWB bits about your card + Copyright release (We hope we come with it asap, especially now that the printing issue is settled)

gregory

Yes - I did all that too, except the copyright release ! Which probably isn't necessary now ?

Tarot803

I'd like the Two of Swords, please.

gregory

Don't know how up to date the list is, but if the 6 Swords is still available, I'll take it. I won't start till I see the list change, though :D

daphne

Until the list will be up-dated, I post here the few modifications that are not yet in the list:

2 of Wands - Flizarraga
8 of swords - Daphne
2 of Swords – Tarot803
6 of Swords – Gregory
Ace of Cups – free to be taken

gregory

Until the list will be up-dated, I post here the few modifications that are not yet in the list:

2 of Wands - Flizarraga
8 of swords - Daphne
2 of Swords – Tarot803
6 of Swords – Gregory
Ace of Cups – free to be taken
Thanks, daphne :)

Gulliver

The list is updated and we have a thread for the deck in progress, which I will fill with the important information in the next minutes.