SIGNUP: faerie seeker circle 13 oct - 27 oct

rosesred

Hi guys,

Opening the sign up for the next faerie seeker circle a little early this time, but you can still sign up until the last minute, so don’t worry about it. The circle will be from 13 oct to 27 oct

I liked the SWOTI-spread, so here is something similar. I based this spread on the model by Maslow about human needs. According to this guy, we need to be able to fulfill our needs on one level before we move on to the next. Sometimes this means adapting our needs, and sometimes it means meeting them. Regardless whether you agree with the guy, his ideas allow you to think about stuff on many different levels, and that’s why I based a spread on this.

….4.
……3.
……..2.
……….1

1. What does your body need?
2. What do you need to be secure?
3. What do you need to feel loved?
4. What do you need to be confidant?
5. What do you need to become yourself?

The questions do not mean to imply that you are not already loved, or confident. They might help you find out why you feel loved right now, for example, and then you can recreate this feeling in other situations, or you can adapt your needs, whatever you want.

This spread works well when analyzing a particular problem, or when you just want a general overview of your life.

best wishes, Rosesred

WhiteRaven

I will be participating again this round....
I just got to get Sagewriter's reading done... :(

Nice spread Rosesred!
:)

rosesred

Thanks whiteraven!

No rush with the spread for this round, I just was very early with opening the signup. You guys still have over a week to finish things.

inanna_tarot

Fabulous spread :D
Definately up for playing with the Fae again, they were upset I missed the last Circle.

Blessings,
Sezo
x

sagewriter

I'd love to join up again, this spread looks really interesting!

Alta

I'll sign up this week.

Emelya

ok

sign me up please

mooncat2

....and me

I'm in. :)

Tsukiyono

I'd like to join up. :)

December Fairy

Sign me up.