Snail House Tarot

baylys

If the rest of the cards are going to be half as good as this one, then put me down for a pre-order now. You are doing really well!

MagsStardustBlack

If the rest of the cards are going to be half as good as this one, then put me down for a pre-order now. You are doing really well!

Wow... what a huge complement (((((eeck)))) :.)))) Thankyou, your encouragement makes me want to do better and keep going ;.)

Mags xx

Bhavana

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!

MagsStardustBlack

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!

I am so pleased you are going to follow my progress, thankyou Bhavan for your support, I dont seem to be reaching many people at the moment, hopefully when I get more cards done it will get others interested :.)) For those of you who have commented and encouraged me THANKYOU SO MUCH :.)))))) It meens so much to me to have a few little followers who I can share my images with.

Mags xx

MagsStardustBlack

Queen of Pentacles finished wooooo...

Hi guys,

I have finished the Queen of Pentacles now yaayyy (((Giggles)))..

Im having issues with my touch screan so going to post then edit to add in symbolic meanings :.)

Little details to mention..
The Snail - she is wearing a tiny daisy head garland.
The Queen Black Ant offering the apple.
The Tiny Faerie who imprinted in the watermark on the tulip leaf.
The Sea Shells in the tulips.
The Young Queens Floral Head Wreath.
The Sweetpea Living Pentacle Vine.

Symbolism.

Snail - steady progress and patience. You will eventually reach your goal. Also ohightened senses (antennas)
Snail Shell Spiral - going within, spiritual awareness.
Queen Black Ant -proactive progress. Success in managing a colony, team work, working to achieve a goal. Keeping order. I chose a queen ant because she is amazing with her organised work force, and care of babies (larvae) also the ability to farm aphids, so much inteligence in a tiny creature. But my queen ant is paying homage to the Earth Queen offering fruit.
Apple - for me represents nature, nutrition and health.
Faerie - she appeared by accident. Or did she? She I feel represents the earth spirit. The mysteries and magic that the Queen of Pentacles can appreciate and converse with.
Seashell - protection. Also can represent the moon, the tides, the cycles of the moon and intuition.
Floral Head Wreath - this is her crown, of roses which for me mean love and family and joy. There are also Livingstone Daisies which take so much time to grown from seed and are very beautiful, I grow them for my little girl. They represent patience to me, time taken to be rewarded with beauty, joy and life, all the colours of the rainbow. Respecting a time process and patience. Care and nurturing.
Tulips - for me represent elegance and grace, standing tall and proud, confidence and classic. They are also beautiful in rows, and I keep hearing the nursety rhyme Mary Mary Quite Contrary.
Sweetpea Pentacle - money and success through hard work and patience. Home life, children, love and nurturing. Growth expansion and progression in life. Beauty in nature and humanity, charity to our fellow human beings. Materialism, appriciation in taking comfort in material posessions. Joy and freedome to be creative

There is so much more deeper symbolic meaning I know, so this was just my little interperatation, where my thoughts were coming from.

Hope you like her :.)

Here she is.

Attachments

• 20130310_213049.jpg
    20130310_213049.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 94

baylys

She really is gorgeous!

MagsStardustBlack

She really is gorgeous!
Thanks Baylys :.)

Became totally confused with the seasonal attribution. But got it clear in my head now.

Pentacles spring
Cups summer
Wands Autumn
Swords winter.

I am such a dow ball at times lol x

MagsStardustBlack

My next card is going to be a giant most likely in a cave im thinking this card will be The Hermit, wish me luck :.)

MagsStardustBlack

First wash and basic form of The Hermit my Giant.

Attachments

• 20130311_154825.jpg
    20130311_154825.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 81

merissa_88

A Giant as the Hermit! Fantastic!