So happy today, wanted to share

SunChariot

First of all Happy Happy 2017 to you all!

It looks like a great year to me!

I just finished creating my first (Tarot) web site that I created all by myself. I knew nothing about how to do it when I started and I am super excited with the results. And best of all its free to create and use.

I thought I would share the site in case any of you want to do the same.

Mine is at:

http://readingsbysunchariot.weebly.com/

Babs

spookyboo22

First of all Happy Happy 2017 to you all!

It looks like a great year to me!

I just finished creating my first (Tarot) web site that I created all by myself. I knew nothing about how to do it when I started and I am super excited with the results. And best of all its free to create and use.

I thought I would share the site in case any of you want to do the same.

Mine is at:

http://readingsbysunchariot.weebly.com/

Babs

Happy new year Babs

Good luck with everything. I like your take on things and I hope this goes really well for you x

SunChariot

Happy new year Babs

Good luck with everything. I like your take on things and I hope this goes really well for you x

Thank you so much, and I wish good things for you too. :heart:

Babs

Tanga

That's really cute SunChariot.
Happy reading!

SunChariot

That's really cute SunChariot.
Happy reading!

Thank you so much, to both things. :grin:

And all the very very best to you too. I am not a technological person, being 60! LOL We were not at all brought up with computers, so I am so happy with what i did. Or rather I am in love with Weebly today, as it was really intuitive and not that hard at all. Although lots of trial and error with me, not being from the computer generation. LOL

Not to mention how much I spent on making my web site and changing things over the years! Now I can change things free. :grin:

Babs

Grizabella

That's wonderful! I'll go check it out when I finish here. I wish you huge success with it. :heart:

Falcor

Happy new luck! May the sun be with you =]

Disa

I'm so happy for you, SunChariot! I know You have been wanting to do this for a long time. You have done a great job on it. Is there a way for people to pay on your site? or will you just invoice through paypal or something?

Wishing you all the best! xoxox

Padma

Wishing you luck with your charming site, and happy new year! :heart:

tarotlova

A nice bright sunny site! :cool4: