something i didnt realize before

beginner

i dont know i have always associated red color on cards with energy ! but somehow i cant fit it in with skin color ! red skin looks mysterious to me

lucifall

beginner said:
i dont know i have always associated red color on cards with energy ! but somehow i cant fit it in with skin color ! red skin looks mysterious to me

People also can have a red colour when they are ashamed for something,(6 of pentacles) or healthy rosiness in the cheeks or face; glow.(6 of cups)
Sometimes it is more "healthy brown" as on 9 of cups.. This man is maybe just back from a holiday?
I wonder Which cards are we talking about? On which cards we find the red colored skin?

beginner

ok !
i meant cards like 7,8 of swords and so on

chrissydogz

lucifall said:
People also can have a red colour when they are ashamed for something,(6 of pentacles) or healthy rosiness in the cheeks or face; glow.(6 of cups)
Sometimes it is more "healthy brown" as on 9 of cups.. This man is maybe just back from a holiday?
I wonder Which cards are we talking about? On which cards we find the red colored skin?
i meant like the 8 of swords(she could very well have sunburn from being left out in the hot sun lol i like your take on it though)the 10 of pents and some other cards