Soul Radiance Tarot

Ruby7

Spunch, I looked at your cards, and WOW, i think the work that you are doing is wonderful. My favourites are the Fool and the Death cards. I hope that you will continue with your creativity because it is obvious that you have something very special to give to the tarot cards.

Burnt Kisses

wow

i love them, there wonderful!!!
keep up the good work :)

Sulis

Well I thought I`d send you some feedback anyway. Your cards are gorgeous, I love the way you`ve got a very narrow black border (borders on cards really bother me). I don`t like photographic style decks but I`d definately buy yours. I hope that the card backs and the minors will be as good.

Love and light

Crystalmynx xx

Kiama

I can't seem to see any of the pages you've given us Spunch... The link works, but all I see is a blank white page..

And after reading so much good stuff about your cards, I am sad that I can't see them too... :(

Kiama

spunch

Kiama said:
I can't seem to see any of the pages you've given us Spunch... The link works, but all I see is a blank white page..

And after reading so much good stuff about your cards, I am sad that I can't see them too... :(

Kiama

Hm. I have no idea why is that so. Do you have Netscape? Or some other browser? This could be a problem.

Astraea

Simply Lovely

Spunch, your Star card takes my breath away, it is so beautiful and embodies everything I imagine the Star to be. Pleeeease protect your work.

cjtarot

Did I ever Tell you....

Spunch,

1st I AGREE... PROTECT YOUR ART..

2nd..Did I ever tell you that the star is my "Card"..my soul card is the chariot, but I am drawn to the star because when I meditate, do Reiki, what I see is a bright star in a darkend sky..as brilient as the one you have made...

IT'S AMAZNING

The next time you meditate, picuter the sitting in an open circle in the woods on a beautiful warm summer night, look up thru the trees and you will see the darkend sky and see the star in your card shining brightly in the center, feel the rays coming down thru your crown (or in my case 3rd) Chakra and let the warmth flow thru you...it's an amazing and wonderful experience..

BLESSINGS AND KEEP UP THE BEAUTIFUL WORK

CJ

spunch

Again, my dear friends, you are simply beautiful. Your comments, your suggestions, your feedback is something that charges my energy enormously! I'm so glad you like The Star!

I don't know whether you are going to like it a bit less if I tell you that the birth chart on the card is of a real person. It's the Pope's - John Paul II.

And the runic inscription underneath says (how ordinary) THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE! :)

kisses
spunch

Rhiannon

I was just going to ask about the runic text! You read my mind! (how scary is that???)

Once again a very lovely card.

R :)