Specific decks compatible with political readings?..

midsummermagic1111

I will have to check those out! Thank you for the suggestions. Some of them I don't recognize. [emoji259]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WolfSpirit

I would choose a deck like the Tarocco Bizarro or the Tarot of the Sephiroth or similar, because they are great for exposing political BS as what it is.

Achlys

I find my Night Sun Tarot is perfect for political readings. It predicted Trump becoming president for me.

Barleywine

I find my Night Sun Tarot is perfect for political readings. It predicted Trump becoming president for me.

Good thought. I will have to try it.

delinfrey

Lenormand.
I predicted both Brexit and Trump win correctly with Lenormand (Wahrsagenkarten).

JylliM

My TdM consistently pointed to a Trump win for a couple of months up to and including the night before the election.

Alta

I used to use the Bohemian Cats tarot when I worked to explore office politics and back room dealing. Worked very well, probably because cats are sneaky and deceptive.

AnemoneRosie

I like The Fountain for all things, but especially for being able to keep a global worldview. It's a very masculine energy, with politically active creators. Some people describe it as cold, but that's also a good way to describe politics.

Barleywine

It's not specifically tarot - but if you had a lot of people you want to use as signifiers, the Gilded Reverie Lenormand deck mixed with the Fin de Siecle Kipper deck - both by Ciro Marchetti would be great. There are several Kipper videos on youtube made by the wonderful Fortune Buchholtz. Here is a link to one of the two that she talks about mixing Kipper with Lenormand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpsyTBCAkMM&index=6&list=PLRaGqdabWuzyp-i_hGDIvy2-yhyJh0ZV9

This is one I didn't think of: two decks focused on more mundane circumstances joining forces. Now I'll have to get Ciro's Kipper. :)