Spontaneous Lenormand

Elven

Hi VampTarot23 :)
Thanks for dropping by :D

Hi MoonGypsy :)
No, I will end up adding to these :)
The white background is way too stark for my liking.
But I will put the images on matt and smaller cards before I do anything - so I have a set of very plain but symbolic Lenormands without symbols or numbers.
Then I will get stuck into the next stage and add more to each card.
I'm just thinking about how to tackle the next stage now :)
and I will be revamping some of those cards - first to re-do is Man and Woman :laugh:

Thanks MG :D

Elven

Update - Tuesday 7th of May 2013

I wont have time this week to do much with the cards, but the following week it looks as if I will star back on them again for the second round - adding the framework/border designs to the cards. I don't know exactly how they will turn out, or if they will be completely around the card - or just a placement holder for the numbers...
I will show you the designs as they emerge...
And I'm just thinking about the back of the card design now...
Plenty of things to do!!

Oh, and the little white book is progressing nicely - I've done a few changes, but all in all its getting there :)

Cheers!

baylys

Good luck. Don't ya hate it when life gets in the way.

Elven

Good luck. Don't ya hate it when life gets in the way.

Oh my goodness baylis - life got in the way alright! This month has just flown by incredibly fast! :)
It will have to wait until next week now :( before I start on them agian.
I'll go with the flow..
Just waiting or the Spontaneity to start up again :laugh:

Cheers!

baylys

I know the feeling. My deck has had a two month hiatus and only now am I feeling the urge to get back to it.

emmsma

I'd been away from AT for a bit and had forgotten about this thread. How lovely to come back and see your first draft completed. They look wonderfully bright and alive all lined up together.

Thanks for the update.