Star as action / Seven Cups as outcome

hulpster

Hi there

Can I get some help with the STAR and SEVEN/CUPS cards in this love reading please.

The questions were:

What action will he take towards her - STAR
Where are things heading between them - SEVEN/CUPS

The action he will take (Star) is to remain distant but to admire her from afar.

Where things are heading (7/Cups) is a bit harder to interpret. I would normally read this as someone having many suitors to choose, which would include her love interest. However given I don't see this guy making any moves, my normal interp of 7/Cups doesn't quite fit.

Any ideas? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thirteen

Moderator Note: UTC is for problematic cards from a reading...

Greetings, hulpster,

Exactly how many cards were in this reading? Please keep in mind UTC's half-or-less card limit.

Keep in mind also that UTC is all about "problem" cards. There is no reason to list a lot of cards from the reading if all you want to ask about is two cards (like Star and 7/Cups). In fact, listing more cards, even if you don't go over the half-card limit, is likely to lead to the thread going off topic on those other cards, rather than focusing on the cards you really want to discuss.

So, unlike in Your Readings, posters here don't need more cards to give them reference or assistance. It actually is better to stick to the trouble cards only.

Do you want help on all those cards? And are they half-or-less of the full spread? Because if you're only listing the others to discuss them or because you feel they'll help posters here to better answer your question, please re-think. Bringing them in is likely to muddy the waters rather than help clarify them.

hulpster

Hi Thirteen, there were 7 other cards in the spread... I only need help with the Star and 7/Cups. I can edit the post if you think I'd get more help by cutting out the rest. I just thought others might want to see some of the context. Thanks!

rwcarter

Where things are heading (7/Cups) is a bit harder to interpret. I would normally read this as someone having many suitors to choose, which would include her love interest. However given I don't see this guy making any moves, my normal interp of 7/Cups doesn't quite fit.
Where things are heading? They will have many choices of the kind of relationship they'll have - friends, friends with benefits, hookup, a real relationship or no relationship at all.

Rodney

MissNine

Star: He's optimistic and looking for something happy and better than what's come before.

7 of Cups: Things are too hazy. Too many ideas in the head or they just don't really know yet what the future will be like. Too uncertain to tell between them and someone might be looking at other options.

Ruby Jewel

Hi there

Can I get some help with the STAR and SEVEN/CUPS cards in this love reading please.

The questions were:

What action will he take towards her - STAR
Where are things heading between them - SEVEN/CUPS

The action he will take (Star) is to remain distant but to admire her from afar.

Any ideas? Thanks :)

There's nothing real in the 7 of cups.....everything is an illusion....fantasy.

mydearruby

7 of cups often appears to me as "day-dreaming" rather than multiple choice---indulging in his own fantasy without really doing sth down to earth.

hulpster

Hello everyone thankyou for your various takes on the 7 Cups. Lately I have been seeing this card in a number of my readings. My real life example of this card was standing in a wine shop trying to select a bottle of wine and not knowing which was the a good one for me! So the idea of an outcome not being clear at the time of the reading, or having other options and not knowing what's right makes sense. Rodney - I like the idea of the relationship can go anyway. It's not an interpretation I had considered. Mydearruby could be daydreaming and fantasy but I hope not.

Thanks!